Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (63677 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by RichDad1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Awon werey.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by fonyluv: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
It is reported that the pastor who is the founder of Holiness of heaven ministries located at Orlu in Imo State, was a very powerful pastor who performed numerous miracles,gave prophesies and healed the sick. That was until his new wife raised alarm of his fetish alliance with a very dangerous native doctor within the community.

It was alleged that the irate village youth mobilized and raided the pastor’s church and personal chambers. A lot of fetish item was discovered leading to the burning down of the church and shrine of the juju priest before the alleged ritualists were paraded naked around town.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39296

**mods pls help move to right section

Dis is d sign dat d end is near. 'REPENT' and b 'SAVE'
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by iteleaye(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Endtime
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by kolnel: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Opinedecandid(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
What they have done is bad.
Stripping them unclad is bad.
Two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Crystalclara(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
his career has practically been put to an end by his wife......I feel pity for him though..

endtime pastor
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by mrkings84(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
I see two herbalists, where's the pastor??

Check my signature for extra cash flow via this simple networking biz
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by amtaken(f): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is a case of obtaining by false pretence.

You claim you are a pastor and collect tithes, offerings, pledges, even first fruit from your gullible church members, whereas you are an agent of darkness.

However, I do not support jungle justice.

They should have handed them over to the police (though it will be very difficult for the prosecution to establish any prima facie case against them unless they are involved in human rituals).

People should be careful where they step their legs into.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by jacoik(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
my own Orlu again? pls which village be that because my ppl never told me such a thing happened. so what area @ op
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by eniolorunopa1: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
intresting
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks mynd44 I'll be more careful now.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by DuchessLily(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Every day for the thief, one day ....
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pls pls pls op i did not see their dicks very well,upload a berra pinshure cheesy

wetin you wan use am do

they ones wey you dey see every night never tire you

na wa for some people sha!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by usmanbaba(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Religion they say is the opium of the masses, some people disguises themselves under the name religion to commit evil.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by hyperflex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
madridguy:
Wetin be their own. Bunch of mofo's.

Can't believe you just said that. The pastor is a fraud. Do u know how many people can lose their faith with this?? Na wah o! People are steady on facebook condemning Christianity and Jesus. Imagine what they will say when they see this! My own faith in God is strong sha so no hungry pastor can deceive me.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by esosuo: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please who is the pastor amongs Two of them ? cos from the pix two of them look like babalawo trying to hustle to me
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

wetin you wan use am do

they ones wey you dey see every night never tire you

na wa for some people sha!
undecided undecided beat me naw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by dedugbaa(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
It is
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
being fetish is not a crime in the constitution...
when the congregation were enjoying the benefits of the miracles, they didn't cry foul....
the wife of the pastor raised an alarm that her husband got his powers via a diabolical medium & the mob decided to strip them naked? why?
most of them may not even be members of the church..
Africans should stop this barbaric and retarded manner of reasoning..this is the 21st century .... topics like this make me ashamed of being Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by godoluwa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
hyperflex:

Can't believe you just said that. The pastor is a fraud. Do u know how many people can lose their faith with this?? Na wah o! People are steady on facebook condemning Christianity and Jesus. Imagine what they will say when they see this! My own faith in God is strong sha so no hungry pastor can deceive me.
ppl can say whatever they like, am a Christian but I dont believe in any Pastor or Church

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by dedugbaa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
It is indeed very shameful,nevertheless it is his fundamental human right to associate with whoever he chooses to.One question...HAS HE BROKEN ANY LAW?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Imars(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Anyone led by d Spirit of God that same one is d real child of God (Roman 8: 14). D Holy Spirit ll always reveal d truth. D Holy Spirit lead true children of God to be truthful, polite, humble, meek and godly disposition. Evil spirit ll always lead people 2 believe lies, arrogant, abusive, intolerant and all the vices. Every church preaches Jesus and so its evil spirit that ll lead people 2 decamp or breakout from one church to form another. If everyone is led by the Holy Spirit and become true Born Again Christian to know that we are only promised the Kingdom of God – (“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven” – Matthew 6:9-10), these rebels against God led by the evil spirit ll not hv opportunity to continue to corner tithe & offering by which they exist.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by 247notire(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nothing at all to show that this is true. Brethren, believe whatever you see on social media these days at your own peril! I hate APC, they started this era of lies cry
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by logica(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
LOL. Wetin be those leaves they hung around their necks?

Jungle justice; no wonder a set of Igbo monkeys saw me as a perfect target for their form of justice.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
dedugbaa:
It is indeed very shameful,nevertheless it is his fundamental human right to associate with whoever he chooses to.One question..HAS HE BROKEN ANY LAW?

technically speaking he hasn't.....if the man knew his rights he would sue them all and make them pay to the last penny

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by logica(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

technically speaking he hasn't.....if the man knew his rights he would sue them all and make them pay to the last penny
Exactly. But you have to play along with a mob. Absorb the humiliation, and prepare for a counterattack.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is what happens when a pastor becomes greedy, he must have been cheating the wife.

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned, guys take note. cheesy
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by swizzdre(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time fo realz
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Momcherry(f): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pls pls pls op i did not see their dicks very well,upload a berra pinshure cheesy

Wetin u wan use pic of old, ugly, juju infested di.ck do?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:

If name ur bf dem strip so u go like ham? undecided
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Momcherry:

Wetin u wan use pic of old, ugly, juju infested di.ck do?
I wan use am do juju cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.