Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics (1056 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President / Ambode And Tinubu Visit Guinea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by ebosie11(f): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Image Credit:Sesco Photography

Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has arrived Conakry International Airport Guinea for the Swearing-in Ceremony of President Alpha Conde of The Republic of Guinea.He is there to represent President Muhammadu Buhari at the occasion.

On arrival,he was received at the airport by the Prime Minister Mohamed Said Fofana, Governor of Conakry Soriba Sorel Camara and Hon. Minister for Interior of Guinea, General Bourama Conde. 

That is my amiable and hardworking VP,probably the best VP in the history of Nigeria.

Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by Rednaxelot: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Osinbajo and Buhari don switch!

Buhari was traveling while Osinbajo was staying at home, it is now Osinbajo's turn to start traveling.

Hope this switch isnt as a result of the opposition's criticism on Buhari's "ajala" activities?
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by ebosie11(f): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
More

Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by boman2014: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Buhari was traveling while Osinbajo was staying at home, it is now Osinbajo's turn to start traveling.
Hope this switch isnt as a result of the opposition's criticism on Buhari's "ajala" activities?

bro, ur b.p going high !!! grin
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by viviangist4: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
grin
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by omooba969(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:

Dumb comment. cool
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2015
EBOSIE11 WAN SHOW VIVIANGIST SAY SHE BE LEARNER FOR FRONT PAGE

@TOPIC, AND THE JOURNEY CONTINUES, MAKE THEM NO TRAVEL GO HEAVEN ONE DAY, AMEN. ALL I CAN DO IS TO WISH THEM SAFE TRIP AS THEY JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD??
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by pyyxxaro: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Na soo soo travel dem de travel

Make I go arrange my luggage

I won go Chibok for vacation
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by omooba969(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
EBOSIE11 WAN SHOW VIVIANGIST SAY SHE BE LEARNER FOR FRONT PAGE

@TOPIC, AND THE JOURNET CONTINUES, MAKE THEM NO TRAVEL GO HEAVEN ONE DAY, AMEN. ALL I CAN DO IS TO WISH THEM SAFE TRIP AS THEY JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD??

@bolded,

Abeg correct dat word up there, I can c u couldn't wait to display ur repugnant animosity yet again. grin

Just do the needful biko b4 everybody wake up c d shiit u posted.

U r allowed to lie say na typo error o, not new.cheesy

cool
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Abeg correct dat word up there, I can c u couldn't wait to display ur repugnant animosity yet again. grin

cool

FIXED
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by januzaj(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

cool

Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by Rednaxelot: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2015
omooba969:

Dumb comment. cool
dumber comment. cool
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by omooba969(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

WAS A MISTAKE, THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME SHA, READ THE COMMENT VERY WELL, I GOT IT WHEN I TYPED IT AGAIN. I JUST NEED TO REPLY YOU ON THIS, NOT FOR ANY REASON BUT FOR REPLYING SAKE. THANKS LOVE #MUAH#

No love lost. kiss
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari don tire to waka ni.no make him go na.in b like say that presidential jet d sweet him belle well well.
Re: Osinbajo In Guinea Republic To Represent PMB 4 Guinea President Swearing-In(Pics by ebosie11(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
adajiboyy:
Buhari don tire to waka ni.no make him go na.in b like say that presidential jet d sweet him belle well well.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Implement The Resolutions Of The National Conference - Fayose's Wife Urges PMB / FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / #their Fuel Price Reduction: The Reality#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.