Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP (2491 Views)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2015
"I'm done with him you can have him if you want,I've polished and brushed him up,he's a better person now you'll enjoy him"

Those were the words of my so called best friend....

I knew this guy when I was much younger,at the time he was the closest friend I had,somewhere along the line we loved each so much we started dating,I called it off because he was hiding our relationship even from his friends,he referred to us as just friends. That's years ago anyway.

Fast-forward a bit,I later heard in school he had started dating my new bestie(girl),when I came home on breaks there was so much awkwardness,I decided to remain friends with both of them even though I was hurt....

I loved my bestie like a sister,we did everything together but never brought up that "guys" issue. The guy tried and is still trying to get back with me (maybe because he never tasted the "honey") but I sincerely refused him...

My bestie said those painful words to me after their break-up,she told me I'm having issues in my relationships because I'm somewhat waiting for her boyfriend.

Those words are still hurting me and I don't know what to do,I stopped talking to her,I want just forgive and forget everything but its hard...

I'm Sorry for long write. up,please help......

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by PresVA: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
I think you should be more concerned about your so called lover who went to woo your best friend. . Is he really worth it?

Then, your bestie

Just let them be.. they ain't worth your time if you ask me...

I know the betrayal hurts but move on dear, better relationships abound!

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by feran15(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2015
nobody is worth all deez worry. face book
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by jashar(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
forget about the both of them

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by amtheone(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
@op

What do you mean by "honey" in your write-up.
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Ginaz(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Girl all I can say is move on, same happened to me and that bitch is history.
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:
nobody is worth all deez worry. face book

Thanks,but I'm resting from "facing book" at least for now
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Ginaz:
Girl all I can say is move on, same happened to me and that bitch is history.

Thank girl,I think I tend to hold on to my few friends cause I don't I don't have much,leant the hard way
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by henry255: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2015
The guy doesn't deserve you. This is clear indication that he is just there to achieve a sexual desire.

One thing about we men is that when once you lay with a girl, all those sweet words u normally call her begins to reduce.

Dont get angry with your girlfriend because u never told her a thing

He is coming back cos its mission
unaccomplished

Kpachara anya gi! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by feran15(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Ebiz12:

Thanks,but I'm resting from "facing book" at least for now

find something else to occupy your time.

the girl was totally wrong even of she was doing that for you, she shouldn't have said so.

no more hanging out with either of them.

make new friends

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

find something else to occupy your time.

the girl was totally wrong even of she was doing that for you, she shouldn't have said so.

no more hanging out with either of them.

make new friends

She definitely didn't do it for me,she's moved to the next available guy
Thanks though,I'm trying to make new friends

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by 4X4: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ebiz12:
"I'm done with him you can have him if you want,I've polished and brushed him up,he's a better person now you'll enjoy him"

Those were the words of my so called best friend....

I knew this guy when I was much younger,at the time he was the closest friend I had,somewhere along the line we loved each so much we started dating,I called it off because he was hiding our relationship even from his friends,he referred to us as just friends. That's years ago anyway.

Fast-forward a bit,I later heard in school he had started dating my new bestie(girl),when I came home on breaks there was so much awkwardness,I decided to remain friends with both of them even though I was hurt....

I loved my bestie like a sister,we did everything together but never brought up that "guys" issue. The guy tried and is still trying to get back with me (maybe because he never tasted the "honey"wink but I sincerely refused him...

My bestie said those painful words to me after their break-up,she told me I'm having issues in my relationships because I'm somewhat waiting for her boyfriend.

Those words are still hurting me and I don't know what to do,I stopped talking to her,I want just forgive and forget everything but its hard...

I'm Sorry for long write. up,please help......

HAHAHAHAAHHA GOOD FOR YOU. NTOOR. grin grin
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by thorpido(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
You should have told your friend everything that first moment you saw them together.Just stay away from them both.Try to make the best of your time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by tpiar: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
What kind of story is this?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by pet4ril(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
That's why I still maintain one man mopol, no best friend... Everybody are my friends but i don't keep best friend

No retreat, no surrender..... I don't have time for shit
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by austine4real(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
So u mean u can't move on?

Come let me slap u 40harmatan slaps u wll move fasta than usain bolt
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by jabojafa(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op i tot u said u broke up with d guy? So he n ur ex besty hold u no apologies. As for ur ex besty am sure she said those words in anger. So its best u find it in ur hrt to forgiv both of them so dt ur Heavenly Father wud also forgiv u wen u call on Him. If u need frnds i cud b 1
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Richy4(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Every one is telling you to stay away from them but I will advice you to run away from them especially the guy......

He is only good for hello!! Hi!! and you walk away as fast as your legs can carry you. no time for cat walking and no other pleasantry.........

As for your bestie or whatever you call her, she will come back again when she realised that you are not into what she predicted would happen and she will like for you guys to renew your friendship.

If that should happen, in my opinion, just tell her that friendship goes with trust, that this little drama or episode show she doesn't trust you one bit. so the friend ship is of no use..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Kayoski(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Relationships and wahala (Like bread and butter) Gush!!!!!

Abeg my people , what is the current price of a cup of ijebu garri in market? ..
Its urgent,thanks in anticipation of replies...
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 16, 2015
jabojafa:
Op i tot u said u broke up with d guy? So he n ur ex besty hold u no apologies. As for ur ex besty am sure she said those words in anger. So its best u find it in ur hrt to forgiv both of them so dt ur Heavenly Father wud also forgiv u wen u call on Him. If u need frnds i cud b 1

I understand what you mean but I got over the fact that they were dating a longgggggg time ago,its the hurtful things she said to me that really got me angry and sad
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Richy4:
Every one is telling you to stay away from them but I will advice you to run away from them especially the guy......

He is only good for hello!! Hi!! and you walk away as fast as your legs can carry you. no time for cat walking and no other pleasantry.........

As for your bestie or whatever you call her, she will come back again when she realised that you are not into what she predicted would happen and she will like for you guys to renew your friendship.

If that should happen, in my opinion, just tell her that friendship goes with trust, that this little drama or episode show she doesn't trust you one bit. so the friend ship is of no use..

Wow!! thank you so much, she wants us to be friends again but I just ignore her,now I have the right words to say to her smiley

As for the guy he's confident he'll get me back,maybe because of his mum's "approval" but i can't even stand him,I just laugh at his stupidity

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by jabojafa(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Ebiz12:

I understand what you mean but I got over the fact that they were dating a longgggggg time ago,its the hurtful things she said to me that really got me angry and sad
ok i get u now. But try n get wot she said. Occupy ur sef wit postive tins n frnds. Reply my PM
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by jabojafa(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Ebiz12:

ok i get u now. But try n get wot she said. Occupy ur sef wit postive tins n frnds. I hv sent u a PM.
Re: How Can I Forgive My Friend...please HELP by Richy4(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Ebiz12:

Wow!! thank you so much, she wants us to be friends again but I just ignore her,now I have the right words to say to her smiley

As for the guy he's confident he'll get me back,maybe because of his mum's "approval" but i can't even stand him,I just laugh at his stupidity

I know it will happen.... She will try to convince you that she said it out of anger and frustration.....

But remember out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. She has managed to tell you what was on her heart. it's now up to u to continue with the friend ship or...........

I know you cannot find a perfect friend in this world but try and look for the ones that have a little trust in you even if it is small. at least when something messy occurs, someone that can say " I know her, she cannot do a thing like this" That is the kind of friends people should surround themselves with, not the fair weather ones.....

As for the guy, you should not go back to your vomit. If you do, that means your friend is right about you and ignoring her will be baseless. good luck ....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Classic Fish Bowl Aquarium / Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas / What Should She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.