Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled (1285 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by ediko5(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2015
A very deathly incident have been averted today at the National Youth service Corp(NYSC) orientation camp at Afikpo North, Ebonyi state.

Some corp today, members cited a strange object wrapped with wire at the camp which they immediately raised an alarm to the securities and officials at the camp.

The police called the anti bomb squad to examine the object which was later known to be a bomb and was subsequently detonated.

Brainnews NG gathered bomb caused serious chaos and anarchy at the camp and the camp passing out parade was cancelled and the state NYSC coordinator Mrs Grace Mbachi ordered that the corpers should be immediately issued their posting letters to go to their various place of primary assignment.

Thank God there was no explosion.
Source : www.brainnewsng.com/bomb-found-at-nysc-camp-ebonyi-state-parade-cancelled/
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by saxwizard(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2015
source
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by sammysammy111(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Chei!!! It means no were is save again bomb in nysc camp, tank God e no blow
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by ediko5(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
saxwizard:
source

haven't you seen the source or must it be big names?

mine you, I am a Batch A corp member serving in Ebonyi state and I was in then camp this morning where I went for the parade ceremony and the witness this chaos
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by oluwaisaac(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
It should be...''and was subsequently defused...'' not ''detonated.''
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by ediko5(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
oluwaisaac:
It should be...''and was subsequently defused...'' not ''detonated.''

thank you English prof. sorry I studied chemistry
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by mariesnikz(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Your course of study doesn't matter here you shl've said thanks for the correction. Ok?
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by ediko5(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
mariesnikz:
Your course of study doesn't matter here you shl've said thanks for the correction. Ok?

I have gone back to check my dictionary and the usage 'detonate' is correct
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by arcnomec(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Young man take the correction in good faith.....detonate is a wrong use of word in the context.
Defuse is rather appropriate for it.
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by henrixx(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Mumu ppl.

We dey talk of bomb and una dey talk of defuse and detonation.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by elmisti(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2015
ediko5:

thank you English prof. sorry I studied chemistry

STFU and listen to simple corrections jare, even if u studied yoruba Education, am very sure u did Use of English (GNS)...

Thank God fellow corp members wr nt subjected to sad stories!

#biko dnt reply me oooo, jst let it slide#
Re: Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled by ediko5(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
henrixx:
Mumu ppl.

We dey talk of bomb and una dey talk of defuse and detonation.

Please help me and tell them to concentrate on the tragic issue and not the English usage

(1) (Reply)

She Must Be The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (see Photo) / ... / Where Was Your NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.