Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) (4343 Views)

See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by yusufu16: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
A parent from Atiku's school condemned the school for bad English expressions and made necessary corrections in his child report sheet

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by fr3do(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
so
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by Engineer123(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm! End time AUN.
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by Gosj01(m): 3:01am On Dec 15, 2015
hmm
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by akp202(m): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2015
what do u expect when abo-ki are d teachers

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by GideonG(m): 4:37am On Dec 15, 2015
People with downgrading sha, AUN lecturers are mostly white men and anybody that downgrade northerners and call them abok.i teachers is an ignoramus, full of prejudice. Travelling is part of education but some people never leave their environment, they only judge based on wrong assumptions and negative imaginations. Prof Jega as a lecturer, don't enter his class because he is an abok.i lecturer, PMB is respected in USA, INDIA and the entire world! Don't stay in Nigeria, pack your belongings and move since you don't want to be governed by an abok.i president. Mtcheeew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by africanman85: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Wat are u complaining ? look at your English sef. You are suppose to be a cattle rearer.
GideonG:
People with downgrading sha, AUN lecturers are mostly white men and anybody that downgrade northerners and called them aboki teachers is an ignoramus, full of prejudice. Travelling is part of education but some never leave their environment, they only judge based on wrong assumptions and negative imaginations. Prof Jega as a lecturer, don't enter his class because he is an aboki lecturer, PMB is respected in USA, INDIA and the entire world! Don't stay in Nigeria, pack your belongings and move since you don't want to be govern by an aboki president. Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by GideonG(m): 5:10am On Dec 15, 2015
africanman85:
Wat are u complaining ? look at your English sef. You are suppose to be a cattle rearer.

I am neither hausa, nor fulani and to God who made me you can not beat me in english, when it comes to real english! You can't edit my post and paint me like that. When it comes to mixing pidgin and english we do it sometimes when we are very informal. But to be honest with you, you can not beat me in english! I am very confident about that!

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by joyhope194: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by kolomax(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2015
africanman85:
what about yours Olodo

1 Like

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by sleeknick: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2015
You all need Jesus...
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by yomalex(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Most likely a supervisor correcting mistakes of a teacher considering the signature and date on comment
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by marshalcarter: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok....alaba rago....owaaa oooooo
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2015
aboki na aboki

1 Like

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by sammyscholar(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2015
GideonG:

I am neither hausa, nor fulani and to God who made me you can not beat me in english, when it comes to real english! You can't edit my post and paint me like that. When it comes to mixing pidgin and english we do it sometimes when we are very informal. But to be honest with you, you can not beat me in english! I am very confident about that!
lol
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by chacoonder(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2015
africanman85:
Mr Corrector, yours is worse o.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by MoyoGENERAL: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2015
see the handwriting of the parent!!!!!!
Tech indeed!
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by ProudOlodo: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
kolomax:
what about yours Olodo
Lol. As in ehn...that is just very funny grin
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
It's just a mistake.
but a very terrible one.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by arcnomec(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
sleeknick:
You all need Jesus...

Nicko,abeg send me any 3D pictures of bush bar wey u get ........I need am for something important.my system done crash.....send am through whatsapp now abeg ooooooo
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by Mustay(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
A parent from Atiku's school condemned the school for bad English expressions and made necessary corrections in his child report sheet

And then the parent posted this online too People should be careful releasing information online just for discussion sake!
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by cee001(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
hehe...nawa o
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by Serial: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some stories are so exceptional that you want to identify with its main character. Temitope Oke’s story about her journey as an undergraduate Economics student of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), is such an exceptional one.

For your information, Temitope is a physically-challenged beautiful lady who has just graduated from OAU as the best graduating student in the department of Economics. This feat goes with enviable benefits in the department for anyone who achieves it. Such a person not only gets cash benefits awarded on the convocation day but also automatic employment by a very reputable bank in Nigeria.

The above-mentioned benefits are the privileges Temitope is beginning to enjoy. However, it didn’t come on a platter of gold.

Being physically-challenged should come with some measure of inferiority-complex especially amongst other unchallenged persons. But for Tope, it is the opposite.

More so, the beautiful lady faced the challenge of having to meet up with lecture time on campus yet she was able to surmount it to the point of ending up as the best-graduating student in her department.

I know you are anxious to find out from the horses’ mouth. So, the following is a Whatsapp conversation I had with the female guru.
Continue reading...http://nairabrains.com/2015/12/oau-best-graduating-economics-student-physically-challenged-yet-unconquerable/
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Typo error

For AsoOke, Check my Signature
Re: See What Happened In American University Of Nigeria (pic) by potolistic(m): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2015
American University of Nigeria kor Madagascar University of California Ni

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Learn Spanish / Unilag Admission And Supplementary List / Become A Pilot : In Nigeria -international Aviation College Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.