Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS (1582 Views)

"I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS by tyconcepts(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
You got served...LMAO

Revenge Is A Biatch

cc : lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS by HungerBAD: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Interesting lol.

If she was a Nigerian woman?she will invite her friends over(Mama Chinedu, Mama Oghenerode,Mama Bisi,Mama Atutupoyoyo)and they will all "ROLL" to give that woman the beatings of her life, then they will rub pepper on her eyes and cut her hair too.

Nigerian women don't share.

1 Like

Re: AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS by whirlwind7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nothing could be as beautifully scary as seeing the outpouring of venom from a woman scorned.
Even the dumb drunk b*tch from the tweakers house will drop the man like a hot potato!
He ended up being the loser at both fronts.

Ah...cheater's luck!
Re: AN ANGRY WIFE WRITES BEST LETTER EVER TO CHEATING HUSBAND’S MISTRESS by thorpido(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm.What an interesting letter.
The poor mistress doesn't need a long reply.She can just write,'No thanks.I'll pass'.
It's unfortunate but the mistress doesn't really have a stake in this,it's the wife who does.The person you've got business with is your erring hubby(ex-hubby as you put it).

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Father And Son relationship / See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.