Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day (828 Views)

Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by information1: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
The world’s oldest married couple, with a combined age of 213 years, are celebrating their 90th wedding anniversary.

The world’s oldest married couple, with a combined age of 213 years, are celebrating their 90th wedding anniversary.

Karam Chand, 110, and his wife Kartari Chand, got married on December 11, 1925, in a Sikh ceremony in India when the country was still under British rule.

The record holders were both born in November and last month enjoyed a joint birthday celebration with family and friends from around the world. Metro UK reported.

They live with their youngest son Paul, his wife and two of their four children.

Paul told Metro UK: ‘To be aged 110 and to be so healthy is a huge milestone for anyone…We are still trying to come up with names for what you would call a 90th anniversary, as it is such an achievement.’

He added: ‘I am also proud of the my whole for family for helping us keep my parents in such good health. It is a blessing to have them still around and to have them still telling me what to do.’

Karam, who turned 110 on November 10, and Kartari, who turned 103 on November 1, opened a new Westfield shopping centre, The Broadway, in honour of their achievement last month.

Kartari and Karim moved to Bradford, England in 1965 and currently have eight children, 27 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren.
http://sholido.com/2015/12/13/in-england-worlds-oldest-couple-with-combined-age-of-213-years-celebrates-their-90th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by chocolateme(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Weird indeed
Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by pet4ril(f): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
I connect my faith to their faith..... I,my beloved husband and children shall live long to see our children's children in good health

And this will happen to all that believe as well....... Through Jesus Christ our Lord"Amen"

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by Chanchit: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
90yrs no be beans o,when many find it hard to stay married for 90days.
Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by ishiamu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
chocolateme:
Weird indeed

Sweety we can get there 2geda kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by chocolateme(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
ishiamu:

Sweety we can get there 2geda kiss kiss
unfortunately, you are Real Madrid and I am Arsenal. I cannot defect. smiley
Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by ishiamu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
chocolateme:
unfortunately, you are Real Madrid and I am Arsenal. I cannot defect. smiley

It doesn't need defection we can co-exist baby.... if 3 tribe can coexist in our country why can't arsena and madrid do so.. cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day by skondo09(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is Hilarious

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know The Meaning Of Your Surname? / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His Nigerian Wife (pic) / 99% Pure Organics To Make Skin Care Products That'll Suit Ur Family's Skin {see}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.