Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Kidnap Of The Ex NIMASA Boss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnap Of The Ex NIMASA Boss. (516 Views)

Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi / EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap Of The Ex NIMASA Boss. by Mikollon1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
I just saw the ex NIMASA boss kidnapped by mobile policemen in the court on national TV.

Is that the way arrests are made these days?

He was pushed, shoved and bundled fairly violently into the bus. His right wasn't read to him. His offence wasn't read to him. There has to be a better way.

I'm not politically affiliated to any party. I'm just concerned about human rights.

http://www.taritariboblog.com/2015/12/oh-dear-ex-nimasa-boss-bundled-outside.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=taritariboblog1&m=1

Cc Mynd44 OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Minister Ibe Kachukwu Deny Saying Fuel Pump Price Will Be Fixed At N97 / Remembering Christmas By Reuben Abati / Throwback Picture Of Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.