Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (43765 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From #dasukigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
many girls go do runz overseas, many boys turn to yahoo bioz con their maga just to bring in more dollar in so that money will circulate, many international businessmen too and big companies, and then the money move down the chart and later some percentage goes to government to be put back into the people again. then one yeye public servant will be sharing all those money with another olosho blogger and you are saying it is a tribal thing. guy fear God o.

AWA MONI? CATCH AM CATCH AM!!

Hizzy:
I think I should save this page
because all these tribe that have seen the opportunity to say bad things against igbos because Linda is from IGBO
will soon change mind when seun name is be included on the list
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by gbamike(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Oga ooo... Sister linda!!!!!!!!
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Afritop(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2015
THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by silverspringle(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Pangea:

Una no get shame!
Even Dokpesi too was paid for service abi?
what shame if i may ask? Did she rub any bank or anyone at all or she got paid for d service she rendered...if i cud remember, she did adverts foe both Pdp nd apc and she did it professionally
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2015
YES THEY WOULD COME FOR YOU ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE TYPE WHO ALWAYS WORK FOR THIEVES... CAN YOU IMAGINE THE IN HER RESPONSE SHE WAS BLAMING HER FANS THAT THEY INSISTED THAT SHE SHOULD DO POLITICAL ADVERTS FOR MONEY. IS SHE A LEARNER? MCHEW

AWA MONI? CATCH AM CATCH AM!!

prettyboi1989:

imagine u offered a service and got paid with stolen money, do u tink cops wlnt come and track u down n collect d money after arresting the real thief?
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by stevecantrell: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

liar. She got cash for her service cos she is igbo right?. But if na other tribe na criminal. IGBOS AND DOUBLE STANDARD.

Gosh, I'm not even Igbo.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Wilinda Dumikeji grin grin grin grin grin grin

The wind has started blowing and the feathers at the hen's rump is beginning to rustle.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
charix:
H.A.T.E.R.S. I don't personally like the woman but I can't deny the hard work she puts into her business.

If truly she received money from Dasuki that's between him and her not her and any national investigation. She should enjoy the proceeds of hard work, she's earned it.

Hard work!!!!

Yeah right

I have always told anyone that cares to listen........it would take a big fool to think that blogs cant make you good money. It would take an even bigger fool to think that just one blog can fund the kind of lifestyle she lives. I have always said this babe has her hands into some other things (not necessarily honorable)

I am not a hater oooo. I dont have beefs ooooo. Its just that I am sick and tired of the hype.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by loomer: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Bado
BABANGBALI:
dat one na mouth now,no be preek,so ayam still a virgin tongue
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense! Which yeye hardwork? Ndi ara!!
how much has ApC paid u so Far, you are a big loser …
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by PapiWata: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2015
This ugly Ikeji woman has been boasting copiously online about her new mansion and her mega-income, but now the world can see that Mrs. Ikeji is nothing but another kleptomaniac collaborator with the embezzling class, feeding fat off Nigeria's national wealth, and building huge homes with money originally intended to equip the Nigerian army for its war on terror.

Well, the good news is that Mrs. Ikeji has at long last been positively identified as one of Ali Baba's 40 thieves, who shares EQUALLY the burden of guilt that is now due and payable in CASH, for the life of every federal infantryman cut down by the terrorists due to inadequate weapons and logistics, all directly caused by the insatiable greed of Mrs. Ikeji and her merry band of fellow looters.

El Presidente knows what to do with enemies of the state like Mrs. Ikeji, and in due course that woman will trade in her designer wardrobe for a nice crisp prison uniform needed while she serves that long jail sentence, during which her mansion, now known to have been built with BLOOD MONEY, can be liquidated and the proceeds returned to the treasury, just like all other stolen money currently being traced and impounded.

El Presidente don't be half steppin'. He know what time it is ha ha ha. Yeah buddy. Time for JUSTICE, and all that word means to the guilty.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by EduPrada: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2015
I cannot categorically say that Linda is the 'popular female blogger' who was paid N240m or not.. But one thing i know for sure is that Linda's wealth aint just from blogging. She's gotta have one or two shady stuff going on in the background. We can only wait and see if this N240 is one of the background dealings. cool

And to all those vouching for Linda,...just be careful. You'd be shocked if you knew the dirty secrets even your blood relatives could be locking up somewhere. shocked
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by silverspringle(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why are you'll killing yourself for a news that's not yet be confirmed. Her name was not even mentioned. Na so una bad belle reach? Serzly what d differnt blw dis haters and those practicing witchcraft. One cow made a statement on twitter nd all of u'all haters re wagging tongues on linda matter nd some pple re even writing epistle on top jezzz!!! You pple shud go nd find ur talent/skills and stop hating on sucessful people
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
my nairaland account is available for anyone to use,but pls always remember to log out. vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,funjosh,freeglobe,eleko1 pls take note.

username:babangbali

password:konidafungbogboawonenemymi

Iwo ni enemy ara e undecided undecided
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by omotee1234(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chubhie:
I know for sure seun didn't benefit from GEJ administration but I can categorically tell you lai Mohammad approached him.
seun na ur turn to get ause for coconut island nw mingle with lai

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.