Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) (2212 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Spread Panic, False Rumours About Donald Trump / Floyd Mayweather VS Olusegun Obasanjo; Who Do You Guys Think Is More Wealthy? / What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? (2) (3) (4)

What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Well,the truth has to be said this man does not deserve the post of us.president,after what he said about muslims to be banned from entering united states....using foul words on other candidates of the election...what is your view on this issue
.... https://www.nairaland.com/2691720/donald-
trump-africans-lazy-fools#39376034
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Rossikk(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
He's a racist and a fascist. He has no hope of winning the US presidential elections because most Americans are decent folks who would never vote for him.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by akinszz: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
The truth is the man spoke the mind of real americans. The man says things the way it is. World leaders need to be like trump for a better world. I hate all these diplomacy kind of a thing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Op, you have to understand that america is for Americans. Muslims want freedom in christian countries but aren't ready to give Christians freedom in their own country. Do you know the strict laws that are in place against Christians in Islamic countries?

Find out how many sympathizers ISIS have in Islamic countries and you'll know that every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Christians are being killed everyday in Islamic countries, what has their govt done about it??

Americans want maximum peace and sanity in their country, not bombings.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Rossikk(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2015
akinszz:
The truth is the man spoke the mind of real americans. The man says things the way it is. World leaders need to be like trump for a better world. I hate all these diplomacy kind of a thing.

Stop talking ignorant rubbish. Go and research before typing. His support among Americans is less than 10%, so he does NOT ''speak the mind of real Americans''. And if you think ''a better world'' means a leader being racist, fascist, and hateful of minorities, then you need go read up on Nazi Germany, and the mayhem of that era, because it seems you are very new to this world. If you ''hate diplomacy'', hope you've readied your bunker for when the nuclear bombs start flying about over your thoughtless head.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Pontaboki: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
He is right,muslims should be banned!!!quote author=princealexndre post=41000118]Well,the truth has to be said this man does not deserve the post of us.president,after what he said about muslims to be banned from entering united states....using foul words on other candidates of the election...what is your view on this issue[/quote]
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by augster(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Awon ode gbogbo...instead of you to develop your own country, you‘re talking about another country.. If Trump becomes the next president of America, then all your family members abroad should get ready to come home! Bunch of fuucktards

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Honestly I pray he wins, that way our politicians too won't have a safe heaven after looting again.
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by fastestfinger: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
The bulk of those against this guy didn't even watch or listen to his speech...

He said and i quote: there's no means in place to vet these muslims coming into the US, as such, no one can tell who amongst them has the potential to become a terrorist; the state should put a temporary hold on letting muslim immigrants into the US, until the intelligence agencies are able to come up with a solution to this.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
He is right,muslims should be banned!!!quote author=princealexndre post=41000118]Well,the truth has to be said this man does not deserve the post of us.president,after what he said about muslims to be banned from entering united states....using foul words on other candidates of the election...what is your view on this issue
he is nit a true american...rather a racist,tribalist....even thou i 'm not a Muslim,but i know what is right from wrong....don't be surprise if he bans africa from entering u.s, by that time you will be forced to talk

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Rossikk:

Stop talking ignorant rubbish. Go and research before typing. His support among Americans is less than 10%, so he does NOT ''speak the mind of real Americans''. And if you think ''a better world'' means a leader being racist, fascist, and hateful of minorities, then you need go read up on Nazi Germany, and the mayhem of that era, because it seems you are very new to this world. If you ''hate diplomacy'', hope you've readied your bunker for when the nuclear bombs start flying about over your thoughtless head.
i vividly support.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by omostar: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
Op, you have to understand that america is for Americans. Muslims want freedom in christian countries but aren't ready to give Christians frrdom in their own country. Do you the strict laws that are in place against Christians in Islamic countries.

Find out how many sympathizers ISIS have in Islamic countries and you'll know that every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Christians are being killed everyday in Islamic countries, what has their govt done about it.

Americans want maximum peace and sanity in their country, not bombings.

And do you think America Muslims are the ones threatening the peace of the country? Even though the vast majority of mass shooters are non muslims? One thing for sure is if Trumps becomes the prez, then, he will also limit/ban black and latino immigrants because more blacks commit crimes. He is simply a hatefilled person..... And I never knew any time when America claimed to be a christian or jewish state undecided
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Muslims constitute less than 1% the USA population. Of the remaining 99%, the overwhelming majority are christians.

Democratic countries never tell you they're christian or Jewish states. The overall christian or Jewish population tells you that. Islamic countries claim that they're Islamic States because Democracy is never the system of government in operation. Their countries are always governed by Sharia Law, with death sentence for apostates. If you can't see that America is a Christian nation then I'm sorry for you.

I never said American Muslims were threatening the peace of the country. Oh and do you know that over 70% of the Muslims in the USA are immigrants from the middle east who can become radicalised at any time? Do you know that Islamic countries like Saudi and Afghanistan never give out citizenship to Christians? or even people of other races?

The Vatican city has 100% of its inhabitants as Christians. Still it isn't regarded as a christian because there is freedom of worship in Christianity.

The US belongs to Americans. If there is no freedom for Christians in Islamic countries then Muslims don't deserve freedom in Christian nations.
omostar:

And do you think America Muslims are the ones threatening the peace of the country? Even though the vast majority of mass shooters are non muslims? One thing for sure is if Trumps becomes the prez, then, he will also limit/ban black and latino immigrants because more blacks commit crimes. He is simply a hatefilled person..... And I never knew any time when America claimed to be a christian or jewish state undecided

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by omostar: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
Muslims constitute less than 1% the USA population. Of the remaining 99%, the overwhelming majority are christians.

Democratic countries never tell you they're christian or Jewish states. The overall christian or Jewish population tells you that. Islamic countries claim that they're Islamic States because Democracy is never the system of government in operation. Their countries are always governed by Sharia Law, with death sentence for apostates. If you can't see that America is a Christian nation then I'm sorry for you.

I never said American Muslims were threatening the peace of the country. Oh and do you know that over 70% of the Muslims in the USA are immigrants from the middle east who can become radicalised at any time? Do you know that Islamic countries like Saudi and Afghanistan never give out citizenship to Christians? or even people of other races?

The Vatican city has 100% of its inhabitants as Christians. Still it isn't regarded as a christian because there is freedom of worship in Christianity.

The US belongs to Americans. If there is no freedom for Christians in Islamic countries then Muslims don't deserve freedom in Christian nations.

There is no point arguing with you because it is clear you hate muslims and whatever I say will fall on deaf ears. The US constitution clearly states to guarantee freedom of worship for all religion. You claim saudi is backwards because they do not allow christians worship in churches, yet support someone who wants to enforce exactly that in the US. Where then is the freedom of religion that we know the US to be known for?

And it is a lie to claim there are no christian or jewish states. Any state that recognises christianity or judaism as it's state religion is a christian state. There are several christian states including Zambia here in Africa.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2015
well i hope you know foreign investors from the arab emirates help the economy of u.s.....nd also 60% of united states oil is gotten from saudi arabia.....i wonder if you send them away,they will keep exporting their rrsources to the u.s
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
The problem with you is that you're irrational. Any act on Christians protecting their territory against Islamic extrimism is termed an act of hatred by you lots.

I repeat the U.SA is a christian country but it isn't stated in their constitution, and they allow freedom of worship, which is not so in ANY Islamic country whose system of government is the sharia law. Tell me,why is there death sentence for apostates? why is it forbidden to be seen with a bible in public in Islamic countries? why is there no church in Saudi Arabia?

there's been over 27000 terrorist attacks in the past few years. All done by Muslims. In the UK, Muslims are already agitating for the barbaric , inhumane sharia law. America is taking steps to avoid these terrorist from infiltrating and turning their country into a bombing ground.

out of the 10 most dangerous countries to live in, Islamic countries are 9. that says it all. Lastly, before you tell me how much I hate Muslims and bla bla bla, kindly explain why there is no church in Saudi and its legal to kill anyone caught preaching about christianity. Hypocrite!!
omostar:

There is no point arguing with you because it is clear you hate muslims and whatever I say will fall on deaf ears. The US constitution clearly states to guarantee freedom of worship for all religion. You claim saudi is backwards because they do not allow christians worship in churches, yet support someone who wants to enforce exactly that in the US. Where then is the freedom of religion that we know the US to be known for?

And it is a lie to claim there are no christian or jewish states. Any state that recognises christianity or judaism as it's state religion is a christian state. There are several christian states including Zambia here in Africa.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by dayo23(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
The problem with you is that you're irrational. Any act on Christians protecting their territory against Islamic extrimism is termed an act of hatred by you lots.
I repeat the U.SA is a christian country but it isn't stated in their constitution, and they allow freedom of worship, which is not so in ANY Islamic country whose system of government is the sharia law. Tell me,why is there death sentence for apostates? why is it forbidden to be seen with a bible in public in Islamic countries? why is there no church in Saudi Arabia?
there's been over 27000 terrorist attacks in the past few years. All done by Muslims. In ;Dthe UK, Muslims are already agitating for the barbaric , inhumane sharia law. America is taking steps to avoid these terrorist from infiltrating and turning their country into a bombing ground.
out of the 10 most dangerous countries to live in, Islamic countries are 9. that says it all. Lastly, before you tell me how much I hate Muslims and bla bla bla, kindly explain why there is no church in Saudi and its legal to kill anyone caught preaching about christianity. Hypocrite!!
you have said it all my brother, the foool is already replying you with islamic anger, am sure if he was close to you he would have committed a suicide bomb
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by dayo23(f): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
princealexndre:
well i hope you know foreign investors from the arab emirates help the economy of u.s.....nd also 60% of united states oil is gotten from saudi arabia.....i wonder if you send them away,they will keep exporting their rrsources to the u.s
and you think Saudis don't benefit a lot from U.S? I laff in swahili

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
dayo23:
and you think Saudis don't benefit a lot from U.S? I laff in swahili
well let's see...it will be the turn of africa's soon.
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by porshuch: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
If Donald trump becomes the president of America, I will crawl with my knees from Lagos to Onitsha . Mark my words.
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by omostar: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:

there's been over 27000 terrorist attacks in the past few years. All done by Muslims. In the UK, Muslims are already agitating for the barbaric , inhumane sharia law. America is taking steps to avoid these terrorist from infiltrating and turning their country into a bombing ground.

I can actually feel your blood pressure rising from where I am. Just spinning out statistics from thin air to justify your hate filled soul. Carry on. I will help ease your pressure by not responding to you henceforth.
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
blood pressure?? you're pathetic. you obviously lack what it takes to be involved in an intellectual discourse. Quit mentioning me. bye!!
omostar:

I can actually feel your blood pressure rising from where I am. Just spinning out statistics from thin air to justify your hate filled soul. Carry on. I will help ease your pressure by not responding to you henceforth.

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by Eleniyan15: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Man would become USA president
but WWIII loading
Putin ain't taking shit from a scallywag
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
porshuch:
If Donald trump becomes the president of America, I will crawl with my knees from Lagos to Onitsha . Mark my words.
ahah...marked already
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eleniyan15:
This Man would become USA president

but WWIII loading

Putin ain't taking shit from a scallywag
hmmm...abeg oh me dey travel soon oh...
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by omostar: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2015
princealexndre:
he is nit a true american...rather a racist,tribalist....even thou i 'm not a Muslim,but i know what is right from wrong....don't be surprise if he bans africa from entering u.s, by that time you will be forced to talk

Thank you. This guy hates blacks, asian, muslims with passion. For those who are supporting him now just because of their hatred for Islam. Check this thread for what he said about blacks sometimes ago
https://www.nairaland.com/2691720/donald-trump-africans-lazy-fools#39376034
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2015
omostar:

Thank you. This guy hates blacks, asian, muslims with passion. For those who are supporting him now just because of their hatred for Islam. Check this thread for what he said about blacks sometimes ago
https://www.nairaland.com/2691720/donald-trump-africans-lazy-fools#39376034
ahah thanks for the link..let them know

Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2015
MYND44 Get this thread to front page ASAP
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Millerz:

now it is the turn of nigerians to leave....law of karma
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
akinszz:
now its nigerians turn to leave u.s
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
I already said he was going to eject nigerians in the u.s
Re: What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) by princealexndre(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Donald trump is a messenger of the devil

Sheikh Nimr Al-nimr: Saudi Arabia Executes Top Shia Cleric / GEJ And The Second Niger Bridge / Reminder That Kano State Sentenced 9 To Death For Blasphemy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68