Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Hear Jonathan And His 40 Thieves: Victor Owens Teddy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear Jonathan And His 40 Thieves: Victor Owens Teddy (479 Views)

"Northerners Are More Honest Than Me And My Fellow Southerners" Victor Owens / 20-Year-Old Nigerian Guy Marries His 40-Year-Old Sweetheart. Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear Jonathan And His 40 Thieves: Victor Owens Teddy by Toybad: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
‪‬HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked be to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.-Nimasa DG.
With all these looting and many more some mundane are still shouting no sign of change yet. May all these enemies of Nigeria embrace backwardness. Jonathan and his 40 thieves will never have peace for the rest of their lives. Am proud to be part of Buhari revolution that chased the vampire Jonathan away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Assembly: An Inconclusive Impeachment? / Deji Adeyanju,pdp’s Social Media Director Blasts David Mark,oduah & Ben Murray / Hilarious Caption Of Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.