Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Market For Tilapia Fish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Market For Tilapia Fish (534 Views)

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business / CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA / Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Market For Tilapia Fish by sinorte: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
I got a request from a friend from one of the northern african countries to find out if there is a market for Tilapia fish in Nigeria.

He has promised to have the capabilities to supply 10 tonnes every month. My own end of the bargain now is to source for prospective buyers. Definitely I'd have to partner an existing company, or perhaps form a new one, to handle the importation procedures.

House, please help me with information. I don't want to lose out on this. I need information relating to how big the tilapia fish market is in Nigeria, how much does a kilo of tilapia fish sell for, where are the prospective buyers that could do tonnes within 1month etc.

Whatever useful information you have would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

cc: seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Don't Leave Ur Money Idle In The Bank When You Can Double It... / Be The Best You Can Be (the Amstel Formula) - Brown Uzoukwu / URGENT! Five Scrap Vessels Needed For Purchase!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.