Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army (27537 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by samtol4(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
You call that minimum?
Lives were lost, his family were killed, and you caused ppl to steal from thier dead corpse.

Odaju buruku, na im una be.
Oh, you mean maximum right?

If na boko boys na to run or make una get missing yeye
The life of NA is important also whether minimum or maximum force why should a sect block a federal road?what for?

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by masqot(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2015
skidskid:

it's the Nigerian mentality... imagine cult group in uniben holding a procession from the morgue @ ubth carrying a dead member and blocking federal girls road @ osasogie ... keeping every one in traffic , harassing shop owners and shooting into the air ... there were 2 hilux filled with at least 10 policemen stuck in the traffic with motorist and they couldn't get down and clear the road.
if it was the military , am sure they woulda dealt with those boys and the media will claim they killed students
I agree with you. It's good to exercise freedom(s) but that has to be within the ambit of the law

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2015
tola268:
The religious sect should warn themselves, Nigeria Army is not a group to play with this time of bokoharam, thank God they didn't apply heavy harm
u be person
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by spirit88: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Why will the Shiite be cursing Aisha? Nobi Baba (Buhari) wife be that?
And u dey wonder why army no go kill their papa wen u dey curse oga wife.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by enwerion: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
The reason the Army gave was not conclusive cos u can't say they got machine gun with them and one explosive went off and AIT and NTA crew was videoing it. Haba. I tot the convey of COAS should be learned enough not to kill innocent civilians. They disturb the peace of the country, get them arrested. Simple. Now innocent citizens of the country will be the one facing the shiites and the army that caused the damage won't be found.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by abdusma8(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Am in zaria also,i totally support the NA,dos shi'ites ain't peaceful at all.they think they are above the law.
ademoladeji:
No wahala...

Minimum Force is allowed but you guys really need to explain to us what REALLY happened.

Though, a friend of mine in Zaria said those Shiite group are fond of disturbing their peace with their activities... He supports the activities of the NA before, during and after the incident
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by alfajohn: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
This a lie from the pit of hell. Trying to justify what is not justifiable. The shites shooting machine gun and no soldier was injured. Not even was any vehicle damaged. I don't support any group of people holding others to ransom, which was what the shites were doing by denying others use of the road. But was that worth the lives of so many. Seriously the chief of army staff and his cohorts should be held for war crimes. I have known that this country is a joke this just reinforced it.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Layolaw(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
funmercy1:
hello goat, since u are a Nigerian (zoo), which means u are an animal(goat). Na u wey lions like us d use 4 lunch, abi..... Silly
ode (fool)! If any of your family member is a victim of the injustice been perpetrated daily in the country, you would have know, all what you do is to rant giberrish on social media
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
authority2006:
You are being fed lies.
okay...only time will tell and reveal the truth

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Layolaw:
ode (fool)! If any of your family member is a victim of the injustice been perpetrated daily in the country, you would have know, all what you do is to rant giberrish on social media
wow, goat u just called my country a zoo is Dat nt ranting giberish on social media, u have no reason to call a country a zoo. Ur family is facing injustice una keep quiet cos una no won die hw is it our fault,? Ewu hausa
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Marvinspeed(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Minimum force grin. And 100 people were killed The Army chief should visit boko haram camps and apply minimum force there.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Afroconnect: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
authority2006:
You are a liar from the pit of hell. They carried weapons last year? How soldiers killed, how many soldiers injured? Did army show the weapons recovered from them? Must you lie to make your submission acceptable?
Your zombie religion is your personal business,don't march on the streets with thousands of supporters intimidating people and causing chaos in the streets,this is a f-king free country-we don't want to see zombies in their millions dressed in all black on our streets-to what end?
To promote sectarianism and extremism?

All these religious praactices you people adheree to are arabic cultures,go there and liive like zombies-you can not intimidate uus in africa with youur hypocritical doctrines.

If f-cking babies,killiing non muslims,marrying 10 wives,treating women like animals is your idea of being religious-count me off that dumbb shit-zombies,slaves of arabs that forcced u to accpet these archaic ways.

This is africa,not iran.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Layolaw(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
funmercy1:
wow, goat u just called my country a zoo is Dat nt ranting giberish on social media, u have no reason to call a country a zoo. Ur family is facing injustice una keep quiet cos una no won die hw is it our fault,? Ewu hausa
l can see you are realy found of this your country to the extent you can do noting to help her stand on her feet, btw l am a christrian from the south west, l just pray you 'll soon know the truth and set free frm your ingnorance
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by saint047(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
The military claims the COAS was attacked but President Jonathan was attacked in Bauchi yet no one was killed by soldiers. #Nigeria
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Layolaw:
l can see you are realy found of this your country to the extent you can do noting to help her stand on her feet, btw l am a christrian from the south west, l just pray you 'll soon know the truth and set free frm your ingnorance
who told u, u don't kw me. every tym of my life meeting different circumstances and tins I pray 4 my country, but not a" zoo". Hw ll ur prayer 4 ur country cum 2 pass, d same mouth u pray 4 ur country is d same mouth u used 2 call d country u pray 4 a "zoo" I'm not ignorant 2 tin happening in my country, but I won't call my country a zoo
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Kingkamal(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2015
hazyfm1:

Where you there when they were Negotiating?
watch the video clip is on youtube.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Kingkamal(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2015
saint047:
The military claims the COAS was attacked but President Jonathan was attacked in Bauchi yet no one was killed by soldiers. #Nigeria
you need to know the difference between Military and bloody civilian. And infact jona was seeking for votes. He can resist and also politician.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by 4everGrand(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
jamst2:

ND militant nko

Fighting in d name of the Lord? Lailai
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Donpressman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kingkamal:
you need to know the difference between Military and bloody civilian. And infact jona was seeking for votes. He can resist and also politician.
so a president is a bloody civilian while COAS is god abi? Just shut the mess up already
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Kingkamal(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
hazyfm1:

Where you there when they were Negotiating?

Yes I am, my office is closed to the place. @ PZ Zaria. Bullets hit my office during the violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect / FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.