Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dasuki Gate, Don’t Cry For Me (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Gate, Don’t Cry For Me (photo) (1484 Views)

Dasuki Gate: “I Am Not Surprised, He Has Always Demonstrated His Ignorance“, CAC / DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Don’t Cry For Bola Tinubu - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki Gate, Don’t Cry For Me (photo) by Tonway(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
(Straight talk)

IT IS A TABOO FOR ANYONE TO CRY FOR DASUKI, DOKPESI AND THE PDP.

The amount of money shared, stolen, misappropriated and the extent of abuse of office said to have been perpetrated by ministers and officials of previous governments as reported in the media, some still answering and making annoying and mind blowing revelations is mind blowing itself. And one can only call for the show to begin with President GMB, as we all, if with conscience, supposed to be calling for the macabre dance to begin proper. I believe Bode George, Gen Haliru, Yuguda, their children and Olisa Metu would think otherwise.

Continue reading here http://friendsofnija..com/2015/12/datsuki-gate-dont-cry-for-me.html?m=1

What we are talking about here are serious stuffs you won’t find on Nairaland’s front page, neither would you find anyone following such thread. They would rather draw a long thread, gyrate and evaporate on trivial, superficial and frivolous issues about someone seeing someone’s mama’s pant, or shamefully coming to the defence of one of their ethnic person who shamefully stole what belongs to everyone at the expense of the pains we are all suffering, including the thieves and the victims. Little wonder the minister of sport, one Dalong guy I have not fully come to know his name posited that “Nigerian youths are corrupt”, and one of the characters that has contributed so much to the rot we are experiencing, IBB, like OBJ thinks “Nigerian youth are not ready for leadership position”. How true can they be!

Na thunder go fire any person who cries for Bode George, as he prepares to return to prison for the second time, even if it is £15,000, and not £100,000 that he collected, and everyone that has stolen from everybody’s money and fosters the pain we are all currently experiencing, including Tinubu, Oshomhole, and D’banj’. Don’t cry for me.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Gate, Don’t Cry For Me (photo) by chocolateme(f): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Dasuki Gate, Don’t Cry For Me (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who dey cry for am before
Re: Dasuki Gate, Don’t Cry For Me (photo) by Tonway(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Just wait a little while and you would find some of their associates forming more associations that would start screaming "witch hunt and persecution"

(1) (Reply)

Dejected Aregbesola Now Appreciates Jonathan And Reason With Fayose's Maturity / I Won't Pay N5,000 To Unemployed Nigerians, I Have Different Priority - Buhari / BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.