Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? (694 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? by bigtimi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
With less than 13 days to go until the second edition of Olamide Live In Concert on 27 December 2015 at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Media Panache Nigeria has released the results of a Facebook survey which ranks Olamide's best 10 songs ever.

Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs?

Source: www.facebook.com/mediapanacheng

Re: Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? by adonbilivit: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
after bobo, omotoshan should be next. maybe them never born the people wey participate for the survey then

1 Like

Re: Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? by benedictnsi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
after bobo, omotoshan should be next. maybe them never born the people wey participate for the survey then

The list and the ranking us Okay
Re: Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? by adonbilivit: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
benedictnsi:

The list and the ranking us Okay
ur opinion, that's mine
Re: Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? by MoNickk(f): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
nope. i dont agree. cant remember the song but he was constantly saying 'yahoo boy no laptop, always pinging but my money dey pile up' i didnt understand half of what he.said then but he connected with people.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Interested In 50cent Mansion? / Uche Ogbodo Blast Fans Who Complained About Her Makeup [PICS] / Opinion: "Olamide VS Don Jazzy Beef Is Good For The Music Industry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.