Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (91887 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Wallade(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Linda made a very big mistake. She knew the sources of her wealth are questionable and she doesn't have adequate tax clearance and revenue documentation to clean the money/wealth.

Yet she made herself the talk of the town, her family and friends have been all about her mansion and wealth. Unfortunately for her, she may loose the bulk of her wealth soon and may also be prosecuted for tax fraud, corruption and others.

Hmmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by plaetton: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Where are the facts to support these malicious allegations ?

I am shocked at how shameless and how far JEALOUSY can drive some people shocked

There surely must be a jealousy gene running somewhere in this country.

Again, we see the same repeating pattern of character assassination , inspired by unabashed ENVY and JEALOUSY, sprinkled with bitter Innuendos and zero facts.

And once again, the victim just coincidentally happens to be a hardworking, successful and distinguished woman
of South Eastern origin.

Again, we ask,. Give us the facts, the smoking gun, or , let your bitter , shameless JEALOUSY drive you to suicide yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by FisifunKododada: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

I hate arguing with d!ck riders . The can never use their minds to think, everything is on Sentiments.

cool My guy I feel you - dick riders are the worst creatures on this planet. So pathetic. So transparently dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by FisifunKododada: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
bro, if you are collecting money from politicians who are using the countries stolen money and not their own personal money, it is a crime. you are in america and you still think like someone who has never left nigeria ? thats what going abroad is supposed to do to you, enlighten you and make you see the right way of doing things and civilize you. you cant just pass through america, you have to let america pass through you.

cool Bollinger is a dick rider NOT a serious human being. I doubt he is in America. Those of us who live here KNOW what its really like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Ishilove: 5:45am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:
Where are the facts to support these malicious allegations ?

I am shocked at how shameless and how far JEALOUSY can drive some people shocked

There surely must be a jealousy gene running somewhere in this country.

Again, we see the same repeating pattern of character assassination , inspired by unabashed ENVY and JEALOUSY, sprinkled with bitter Innuendos and zero facts.

And once again, the victim just coincidentally happens to be a hardworking, successful and distinguished woman
of South Eastern origin.

Again, we ask,. Give us the facts, the smoking gun, or , let your bitter , shameless JEALOUSY drive you to suicide yourselves.
Don't play the tribe card here, plaetton. Her origin has NOTHING to do with the allegations. Or have you forgotten that the accuser is pro-biafran?? Guy abeg leave all that one

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
this Kain news no fit give me headache
because I'm too busy hustling to blow too ooo..
some people are just 'monitoring spirits
tem
go just dey, dey monitor another person
progress

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by cruz419(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2015
na wa oo,, wounded shall never end see did idot,,ugly bas**erd ,,oo na now e dey pain uu,,no worried e just dey start u carry person load for head dey drag ur own,,u no go last oo!!!for d record am not a fan of any blogger either Linda or did other bitch but my problem y speak up now,,cos she has a massive house in a choice area,,orgbeni go hustle ur money,,,!!!!! she said it her self she is doing blooging as a side job,,Linda is doing it full timmmmee,,,so pls stop throwing accusations DAT has no Proff!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by bigW(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerians are just too sentimental in every issue, instead of us to analyse the story and get to the root of things, it's all about sentiments. dats y the rich would always become rich and the poor.... well you know the rest

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by macaranta(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Absolute pile of crap,what exactly did LIB do wrong??If her price was too high,why did PDP not look for another blogger?
All these anty gwe gwe haters,understand you can't tell someone how to run the pricing for their business.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Ishilove: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
and this ambode is a slowpoke. we need a revolution in this country. he paid a blogger 80 million naira for a blog advert ? thats like half a million pounds. these people are spending nigerias money recklessly.
It's so painful and my heart weeps. Nothing works in this messed up country.

We need a revolution seriously. I have young brothers, cousins, uncles, age mates of those soldiers who have been killed on the front because of inadequate equipment. The funds that should have been used for these brave men had being shared like money at an owambe party. Is it a wonder a rag tag bunch of riff raffs and brigands that BH used to be have metamorphosed into this hydraheaded monster we are facing now? A whole NA that was the backbone of ECOMOG cannot defeat Boko Haram? Jesus! I'm boiling angry

May the blood of all those killed because our leaders have shared our money judge them and destroy them, including Linda Ikeji (if she received a share of the blood money)

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by plaetton: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't play the tribe card here, plaetton. Her origin has NOTHING to do with the allegations. Or have you forgotten that the accuser is pro-biafran?? Guy abeg leave all that one

Oh please. undecided

I have not seen one single allegation against her( I hope you know the meaning of allegations).

All I have seen are silly Innuendos, surely aimed at character assassination, inspired, as is so obvious, by unabashed jealousy and envy.

You are the one playing the tribal card here , my dear, by making reference to pro-biafra whatever.
I have no idea of what relevance that was .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by olashilek(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2015
ehn ehn I thought as much no coolehn ehn I thought as much no

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Ishilove: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Oh please.

I have not seen one single allegation against her( I hope you know the meaning of allegations).

All I have seen are silly Innuendos, surely aimed at character assassination, inspired, as is so obvious, by unabashed jealousy and envy.

You are the one playing the tribe card here , by making reference to pro-biafra whatever.
I have no idea of what relevance that was .
You're the one who brought up her origin. What does her origin have to do with the allegations? I mentioned pro-biafran because you have made it sound like Linda is being 'haunted' because she is Igbo

And yes, I know what 'allegation' means, thank you for pointing out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Funjosh(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2015
All these bloggers self lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boss13: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2015
This woman is a plain liar. Blogging since 1999. Blogging never existed in 1999 and I can confirm that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by ibietela2(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj1:
Kemi Olunloyo is dishing some dirts on the Dasuki gate scandal involving top blogger Linda Ikeji.

See screen shots of her tweets Below.

Her claims
- Linda got her house as a gift from a politician in exchange for not running a story

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/676467203978432512?p=v

This woman should go and sleep jare
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by ibietela2(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2015
Boss13:
This woman is a plain liar. Blogging since 1999. Blogging never existed in 1999 and I can confirm that.

Ask her of the url
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Temysteve(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2015
LMFAO!!! more headlines for linda, also wondering where could linda get so much money to acquire over 500M mansion. Well ko kan aye, make #Olunloyo go sink for lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by AJaylee(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Dis woman is just bein jealous of a successful blogger like her, female nd jealousness, madam, work on ur own
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sparkleRed(f): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Truly truly linda's problem is Laura dat her sister sef, let's ha goan hustle 4 her own moni undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by FisifunKododada: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2015
maxiflexy:

THE STORY IS ABOUT THE $20B NNPC FUNDS THAT WAS ALLEGEDLY STOLEN,
MORE REVELATIONS ARE COMING BRO.

#LINDAGATE

WHAT A GOOD TIME TO BE A NIGERIAN grin grin grin

cool grin grin grin grin grin GREATEST TIME TO BE ALVIE, WALAHI grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by plaetton: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Ishilove:

You're the one who brought up her origin. What does her origin have to do with the allegations? I mentioned pro-biafran because you have made it sound like Linda is being 'haunted' because she is Igbo

And yes, I know what 'allegation' means, thank you for pointing out.

I.mention her origins because I see a very very consistent , repeating pattern of western-axis character assassination behavior, particularly against high profile women of Southeast Descent in positions of authority.

This, unfortunately, is the Nigeria we live in.

I sincerely wish it wasn't there.
Butt I cannot see it as clearly as I see it, and then pretend that is not there.
It is there.
If you don't see it, well then, good for you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Realist2: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2015
vivianblog3:
The Comment Weah i go Drop Still dey DO PRESS UP ......

1. IF NA EFCC OMOR DAT 600M MANSION DON TURN TO FG PROPERTY OOOO
2. NO PHOTO OF LINDA IN THE SWIMMING POOL ... NA PHOTO OF LINDA SPENDING 4 YEARS IN JAIL.
3..... Make i just save my comments till 9 O Clock in the morning Tomorrow ... i know EFCC Officials dey Visit Nairaland

Linda Nothing dey happen ok .... Na blogging we dey do . ... VIVIAN tORI (GIST)

i don't see say you're jealous of Linda's achievement ,work harder. Linda only got paid for blogging, regardless of the source of the money.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool But when she was supporting Biafra she was sane, abi?

She is always insane undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by COOLCATS: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun, keep doing the good work. You don't need to flaunt your millions. A good name is better than all of that. God bless you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by ifyalways(f): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Never been to her blog, got to hear of her via NLD. When I heard from NLD that she bought a house at Banana Island via blogging I almost wanted to sell off my satchet water business, use the money and buy laptop for blogging cheesy cheesy

Seriously, I do hope she's clean. People are hungry and rightly frustrated in this country and won't take it lightly with anyone, especially one that flaunts and rubs Ill gotten wealth at their faces.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 912(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2015
dammytosh:
Something is fishy

Why did Linda block the mad blogger

Note the amount Kemi said they approve for bloggers 200,000 naira. Check how much Seun expect it to be too.

I knew that ugly Laura will put Linda in trouble the way she runs her mouth

To those who sees nothing wrong with 240million if paid from NSA's account, then Dokpesi should start going home tommorow morning. No case to answer.

God bless u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is by far the most sensible post on this issue

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by coronaprof(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Linda will make waves on news headlines this week. Nnaa Ihe nka Siri Ike.
Truth is that there always someone stalking you an gathering informations with which to nail you at the slightest missed step. That lady is using Linda to upgrade and make cool cash, she talks too much too, hope she reserves some information for use against her in law court.
Whether she is saying the truth or not, all these things happens for us to see that there is always another side to a story. I am observing from 30th century.
Dear Lawyer playing devils advocate has linda invited you home or not. Like O.Y.O on your own please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by ddeola: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Kemi Olunloyo, you are simply JEALOUS of Linda. Her market dey sell pass ya own. Na d same you talk rubbish about pastor E.A. Adeboye.

My word for you is that you should work hard like d tatafo Linda maybe one day you sef go hammer and get a mansion in Manhattan...lol

Yeye dey smell. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by oluwaahmed: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2015
In as much as I knew bloggin was lucrative, I also knew d money wld be difficult 2 buy a haus @ banana island. I knew der had 2 be anoda source of income 2 it. Y dis is sad is because many pple take Linda as a role model & Wana be like her "a successful blogger" bloggin money can buy u a haus in lekki or even mayB VGC, but banana island shocked shortly after electns, I only reserve my comment grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Dongreatken:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again‎ grin grin
what kind of i.d.i.o.tic dry joke is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.