Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (91836 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
I sincerely hope this story is not true. Considering how much Linda goes on about girl power and how women don't need men to make money, i doubt she could do such. But then again, she should try to tone down the show off it's attracting alot of unwanted attention.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by susrite(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
CHIIIZOOOS

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by lomprico(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is what we call, beef from tay tay! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by kevoh(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
I don't care about #dasuki,#kemi nor #linda. N10million, N80million, N440 million,N600 million undecided ...when me sef go begin dey accumulate such amount within 2 to 3 months, dat's what I'm interested in jare. All these people no carry fire for head na!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by gbegudujo: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
She has the right to block someone spewing trash..moreso if Linda starts replying her she ll get popular which d old woman is trying to achieve..she just wants to draw traffic to her blog. Linda has since denied this. Even the source who knows if na lie sef say dem pay anybody
dammytosh:
Something is fishy

Why did Linda block the mad blogger

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Intendy: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
truth be told,my only question has always been is it through blogging Linda bought her banana island home?

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
And no one is saying anything about Ambode's campaign money

One reason I will never join APC even at gunpoint: Hypocrisy.

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by salamudeen(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Too bad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by ammyluv2002(f): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
And why should EFCC invite her? She was paid not to cover a story on her blog...how is it a problem? She played smart, i blame the man that gave out that huge sum undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by NaLaugh: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Haha. Naija people. Look at all the people in this thread looking for "juicy" gossip. cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by cruzita(f): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
if na men den go close mouth but women because dem wan paint destroy the other woman dem go yan the whole nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
This woman is mad

It is wise to ignore her

She still lives in her father's house in Ibadan after spending years in Canada and despite working for Tribune for some years now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by zmtoz: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Waiting for efcc on this

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Linda has done NOTHING WRONG.

If I'm paid N100m to write and publish a story or conduct a research on Tinubu, I will do so honourably, pocket the cash, and flaunt it on the media. Whoever is not satisfied can go and die.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by skyface00(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Let her feel the heat also, she has been writing good and bad about people, I don't care if she's telling the truth or not

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
sugarberrycakes:
I sincerely hope this story is not true. Considering how much Linda goes on about girl power and how women don't need men to make money, i doubt she could do such. But then again, she should try to tone down the show off it's attracting alot of unwanted attention.

What does girl power have to do with this?sad

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by mbjsuki(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
This can't be real! And it's real,lots of head shall roll...too many drama in this country.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by tinsel: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
omojeesu:
I'm against corrupt enrichment. But wasn't she just being paid for professional jobs done?
The same way Dokpesi was paid?

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by anderslizzy(f): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
#LindaGate, e get who dem go put honey for e hand wey no go lick am, Hmmmm. Lets keep watching.......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by bigerboy200: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Attention seeker..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Firefire(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
What about those paid APC goons and coven members

Time of revelation don dey reach oooo, all of una go vomit the loots ooooooooooo

All of you paid per post.... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by manny4life(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
so u no fit counter my talk. u come dey call me mumu. wise one
same reason Seun and lalasticlala bans u when u constitue nuisance on here

That Seun bans me is not because I did anything wrong, Seun has a pattern for banning people because he doesn't like them. Anyway, I don't get your point...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Acidosis(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
tinsel:
The same way Dokpesi was paid?
Nope, same way Ambode paid her N80m weekly

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dammytosh: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
omojeesu:
I'm against corrupt enrichment. But wasn't she just being paid for professional jobs done?

Then can Chief Dokpesi start going home ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by badonkadonk: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Interestin story.. Buh I av a question.. Why didn't this wats her name called come out earlier than now to lay her claims?

I smell bad belle....

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who cares!!! She got paid for her job
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by jamst2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
huh! This woman don enter 1 chance...awoof dey run belle,we now know how she got those car & mansion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good / Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.