Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" (92215 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by naptu2: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
nairamarley @officialnairam1

Lool they asked for our names on the jet though and looooooooool ur pilot is a Marlian and everybody there is a Marlian too.. my name is Azeez Adeshina Fashola and my lil brothers name is moshood babatunde fashola grin grin grin and u was begging me to tag y’all

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1272871292664938498

Do u know that over 20,000 Marlians travel with executive jet a month. We won’t be using ur useless airline again for calling us useless.
Thank God we didn’t crash on that flight sha because we nearly did.
BTW We didn’t book the flight ourselves.

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1272871292664938498

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Crap upon crap.

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make I siddon for here just in case
Make una help my ministry o.
I will give you a-z how to make up to 200k monthly with popcorn. Just get a very busy location then contact me for free training when you buy a gas powered or solar+gas powered popcorn machine from me.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by LukasPodolski: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
That's the dumbest formal letter I've seen.

Naira Marley is a menace though.

578 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by mcemmy0z: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Kriss216: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let's be frank, it's unprofessional to call your customers useless irrespective of the discrepancy.
This is laxity from the Airline. Let's not allow our hatred towards Naira Marley(God's child) to stop us from acknowledging the truth.

God bless Naira Marley
God bless Marlians!

517 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by LosC: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Useless Response from him.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Think9ja(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
cry

Naira Marley, Igbo labi.

I don't know where I stand on this issue..
One minute I'm liking Naira Marley for his bluntness and I don't care attitude.

The next minute, I'm disliking him for being an ugly, bad influence to his generation.

Naira Marley worwor sha.

That airline was just trying to do a damage control after FG sanctioned them.
But here's Naira Marley giving them in their full dose

Verdict: Naira Marley is such a useless, ugly, bad influence I don't care attitude guy that lives on controversy. If he doesn't take time, he'll not last in the industry.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by EdidemLord(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Foolish Airline

If you had carried out thorough scrutiny on the passengers on board you wouldn't be thinking you mistook Buhari for Abba Kyari

Instead of tendering an unreserved apology you're there blaming your customers who are always right..

Naira Marley and controversies 5and 6

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Abbeyme: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Useless guy just confirmed that he is nothing but a useless guy

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by janedonez(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok. If you don't want to be dirty don't engage the swine in a fight

28 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by ODJ124(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin

Paul Walker was killed by his car. Dj Arafat was killed by his bike. Kobe Bryant was killed by his helicopter.*

*I have been staring at my wheelbarrow since morning...I am not touching it!*���������

cheesy grin

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Edopesin: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Useless person talk cheesy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by inoki247: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dem change d name for them grin grin... I don't know why everyone wey dey comment on diz thread dey pour out dere frustration on d boy shey na him b ur Politician ni all d politicians av bin Flying to Abuja without no issues. Why are you guys now crying like say na him b d cause of ur frustration...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by sheDD(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
On the second thought
For the MD to address you and your crew as "bunch of useless people" it means they regard you not. So stop being a braggart!
The Executive Airline ain't any Marlian"

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by okomile(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
what ever you are doing, just make sure you are making money

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by sapientia(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
this boy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by bigdammyj: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sueegbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Staphylococcus: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
20,000 what?

This boy thinks he has sane and healthy followers.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by beylinko02: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's only God that knows the type of weed this guy is on always in the news for the wrong reasons.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Dabliss02(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Haba

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Originakalokalo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who are the marlians?

When people follow someone like this, one can only image the rot in the society.

Jesus is coming soon.

Change your evil ways or death will make sure you are not able to do evil anymore.

Run to Jesus for the salvation of your soul.
Eternity should be treated with all the seriousness it deserves....You will stand alone on the judgment day....take the decision today

Jesus said..."anyone who doesn't believe in me is condemned already."

Jesus loves you.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Lilshorecords(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
V
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by swiz123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Even though Naira Marley is as useless as his name (Naira) nearly is to our economy, I knew Executive Jets wanted them to take the fall for their damage control.

I expect the government to act swiftly by jailing Naira Marley because it seems he yearns to pitch a tent in our "good looking " correctional facilities

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.