Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,646 members, 7,847,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari (1136 Views)

Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose / Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by fitzmayowa: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2015
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to make the war against corruption total by being bold enough to probe the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo and others about how they spent their security votes.
Accusing the president of being selective in the fight against corruption, he said, “I support the fight against corruption but it has to be total. Buhari must be bold enough to probe how ex-presidents Obasanjo, Babangida and others spent their security votes.
“All the Presidents that had come in Nigeria spent their security votes in the same pattern. So, Buhari must open the book and come out with facts.”
Fayose also urged his colleagues to conduct elections in the local governments, saying the caretaker committee was an aberration.

Meanwhile, an Ekiti State High Court on Monday dismissed the suit filed by the All Progressives Congress against the composition of the Ekiti State Independent Electoral Commission.

Justice Dele Omotoso, who held that the opposition party in the state failed to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, also refused to stop the local governments election slated for this Saturday.
The APC had alleged that members of the electoral body constituted by Fayose were card-carrying members of the Peoples Democratic Party, so could not conduct a free and fair election.

Listed as PDP members by the APC are the SIEC Chairman, Justice Kayode Bamisile (retd), Victoria Olufunke Adeyera, Ganiyu Bello, Mojisola Florence Bankole, Rufus Sunday Olaiya and Olajide Vincent Adeyeye.
The APC in a statement by its state Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatubosun, has however vowed to challenge the judgment at the Court of Appeal.

The party contended that the judgment “cannot stand the judicial efficiency and legal scrutiny of the appellate court.
“We will not allow the charade called SIEC to stand. We maintain that the composition of Ekiti SIEC did not follow the due process and provision of the law.”

Speaking at the PDP’s secretariat on Monday while presenting party flags to chairmanship and councilorship candidates of the party, Fayose described the local governments as the closest to the people.
“Not every person can be opportune to see the governor, but many people can see the Chairman of a local government. So, I want to appeal to my colleague governors to move away from antidemocratic way. A governor is elected to do what is right and that we must do.

“But in the Local Government polls in Ekiti, we won’t conduct inconclusive elections. I appeal to our people to come out en masse and vote. APC decided to boycott the election because they know we will give them 16-0 in the chairmanship and 177-0 in the councilorship,” he said.
The governor said his intention to conduct the Local Government elections on December 19 was borne out of his desire to ensure that Ekiti moved away from the era of anti-democratic and pseudo-democratic tendencies.

http://www.punchng.com/be-bold-probe-obasanjo-fayose-tells-buhari/
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by khristals(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2015
hahahahahahahaha!.. real funny!

can Obj be probed? grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by lukas280(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2015
baba go slow dey fear because him wan make him last for d chair he no wan make watin happen to ya adu ah to happen to him

3 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by vb0mb(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AITChannels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

5 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Dongreatken(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again‎ grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by fitzmayowa: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose always on PMB's case...

Temitemi1's role model...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by obinnashady(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Probe Oracle
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by fitzmayowa: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
khristals:
hahahahahahahaha!.. real funny!

can Obj be probed? grin

obinnashady:
Probe Oracle

In nigeria some people are above the law and one of them is Obj, PMB led government can never and will never probe Obj "The navigator" that navigated PMB to power...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose...the chief executive wailing wailer turned EKPA....Probing OBJ should have been done by the ''CLUELESS HERO'' who turned the national treasury to ATM....u can't teach PMB on hw to do his Job...

3 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by priscaoge(f): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2015
He is bent on fighting only the PDP members that worked with GEJ. Until he probes Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola, OBJ, Tinubu etc, I will never take him serious. Change indeed undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by ademega(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2015
if he o probe am watin. u go do Mr governor?
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by EasternLeopard: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari is a spineless President

Probe Jonathan

Probe OBJ

Probe ABDULSALAM

Probe IBB

Fear fear man

5 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2015
priscaoge:
He is bent on fighting only the PDP members that worked with GEJ. Until he probes Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola, OBJ, Tinubu etc, I will never take him serious. Change indeed undecided undecided undecided
so he should leave the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS that was ruthlessly stolen from d national treasury(which obviously led to death of thousands of pple thru bokoharam) and head to Rivers and lagos state to demand for accountability of Amaechi and Fashola's tenure...right?....u are the wisest person on earth..I give my salute Sir...

3 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by SIRmuel86(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Probing Obj will completely open fowl ny*sh. It myt lead back 2 d days of military rule and PMB was a mil. ruler. It myt uncover his own secrets. 'Everybody has one'

1 Like

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by priscaoge(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
bigerboy200:

so he should leave the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS that was ruthlessly stolen from d national treasury(which obviously led to death of thousands of pple thru bokoharam) and head to Rivers and lagos state to demand for accountability of Amaechi and Fashola's tenure...right?....u are the wisest person on earth..I give my salute Sir...

See them, agents of change I guess. undecided To U those niccurs are saints? Continue!! Nigerians be deceiving themselves since d days of John the Baptist!

If U know what and how much they stole from the treasury, U will stone them to death. If Ur Baba One Chance really wanna probe all the corrupt leaders,he should start with OBJ n co

Mr Man I'm not Sir undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Ikegift4real(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2015
if it happens i'll join d army n truly serve Nigeria buh as we know it won't happen.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by olumide81(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose! Dont ditract us abeg, we all know u will be mentioned sooner than later in the #dasukigate scam, its definitely going to be one after the other, answer ur fathers name and leave obj out of this, na turn by turn.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by libertyfather(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Gov Fayose say another thing, we are still on Dansuki gate, we don't need OBJ in this issue so sharrrap
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by drey076(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Shameless man, why can't your boss Jonathan probe obj?
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by anath(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari don baff,he fit am. That guy(Obj) owns Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Naijji: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
I pray oh
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Objectives: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2015
If this man has shame, he'd hold his tongue more often , but of course, he doesn't.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jilo83(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2015
No! GEJ should have done that..
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by jakiedudu(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose is right. For fight against corruption to be total, president Buhari must probe OBJ. Anything less is nothing but witch hunting and that is persecution, not corruption fight.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Herald47: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2015
The only fearless yorubaman ever.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Hehehe...

1 Share

Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2015
priscaoge:

See them, agents of change I guess. undecided To U those niccurs are saints? Continue!! Nigerians be deceiving themselves since d days of John the Baptist!

If U know what and how much they stole from the treasury, U will stone them to death. If Ur Baba One Chance really wanna probe all the corrupt leaders,he should start with OBJ n co

Pls, cut the crap. Just listen to yourself, very sick argument. You didn't call on Jonathan to probe OBJ, why would you tell Buhari who to probe. Can Buhari administration even finish with Jonathan’s administration alone, not to talk of adding OBJ, IBB, Gowon, Abacha, Lord Luggard, Amaechi, Fashola, Akpabio and co to the ever growing lists? May be if he is made a president without tenure limit, he will probe all of them. Trash.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose is drawing his future...I don't pity him atall.
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2015
priscaoge:

See them..WAILING WAILERS I guess...who told ur "Clueless Hero" not to probe OBJ..I thot he also wanted to fight corruption with even the use of Technology(despite claiming stealing isn't corruption)... and Madam,No where in my response did I call anyone a saint..Wike has d full machinery of the state laws,what/who is he waiting for to probe Amaechi?. should be punished accordingly. The rugged fight against Corruption must start sumwhere...who cares where it starts from or who it starts with?as long as we get results and d lives of Nigerians get better (come 2019,PDP,if they get back power should also hunt their perceived enemies,as long as it's gonna be gud for d masses) but Joining Metuh to tell PMB to probe down to Lord Lugard's regime is jes laughable,childish and watery.....
Re: Be Bold, Probe Obasanjo, Fayose Tells Buhari by osazeeblue01: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari should go and report himself to EFCC too

(1) (Reply)

Should EFCC Arrest Jonathan And Iweala? / Photo Of Osinbajo Reporting Olamide To Buhari / Buhari Will Delay 2016 Budget For Another Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.