Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116342 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by kingMuski(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Forward to me also
Kingmuski24@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ifortenet(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please I need the agreement too, kindly send to netzfoet@gmail.com

odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by seyibright30: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Qasimak1:
Are you looking for another income that can sustain you and your family, are you a salary earner while can't try to venture business that can still fetch you apart from your salary.
Transportation business is a lucrative business in this era of recession in Nigeria like Tricycle business is a very lucrative business in this era of recession/hardship in our country, if you are in a very remote area you can be getting something around #4000 to #5000 daily after deducting daily expenses and you can get fairly used of this tricycle for # 250,000 to #300,000 and to learn how to drive/
ride it is not difficult, if you're in Lagos or
Ibadan I get help you to get one.
my contact detail is

Please can you get me a hire purchase maruwa i stays in sango ogun state here is my number 07037424408
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by simplibaba(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.

Please kindly send me the template on simplibaba@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bonario1: 1:32am On Mar 15, 2019
i am interested in the business an ready to buy and give it out has hire purchase so i need the agreement template please kindly send the templete to my email addresses:- AFOTECHMULTISERVICES@YAHOO.COM OR FEMILUVU11@YAHOO.COM.
THANK YOU.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bonario1: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2019
ifortenet:

odiereke:

., i am interested in the business an ready to buy and give it out has hire purchase so i need the agreement template please kindly send the templete to my email addresses:- AFOTECHMULTISERVICES@YAHOO.COM OR FEMILUVU11@YAHOO.COM.
THANK YOU.
( Modify )
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Kpene(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please help me with the template...
ojomakpene01@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Unukunmadu: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
I am also interested in the agreement. My e-mail is presidoo2008@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by kisszhira(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
odiereke:

Can you send the agreement template to this email pls:
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Kpene(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2019
ifortenet:

odiereke:

Send it to me please.... ojomakpene01@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by justmi1: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifortenet:

odiereke:

Hi, please I am interested in the business kindly send me the agreement template. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
if you stay around ojodu-berger, Lagos State and need a brand new keke on hire purchase you can contact me . Please note that you MUST have a verifiable guarantor/surety.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ebenreloaded: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2019
please someone should help me with the agreement template ebenreloaded@yahoo.com obazinuebenezer@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Jaytecq(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
justmi1:

Hi, please I am interested in the business kindly send me the agreement template. Thanks

pls send it too if you have it. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Jaytecq(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
kisszhira:

Can you send the agreement template to this email pls: geraldnwakpu@gmail.com

pls send it too if you have it. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ebenreloaded: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2019
somebody with the agreement template should pls help me forward it for God sake, i need it as a matter of urgency. ebenreloaded@yahoo.com or obazinuebenezer@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by nickyvil: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
I stayed in agric, ikorodu Lagos, please I need keke napep on hire purchased, please anybody that can help me.. I have a guarantor that will stand on my behalf and it's open agreement.. You will know about my house, all the people that surround me.
Thanks in advance.
Contact 0-8-0 9-3-5-2 7-1-18
This person really need your help please let's help him

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ebenreloaded: 5:38am On Apr 27, 2019
[b][/b]we should be our brothers keeper on this thread ooo, i have been begging for someone to send me the template for over three weeks now, please help to forward it if you have it, God will bless you so much. ebenreloaded@yahoo.com or obazinuebenezer@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by alixa2190(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
ifortenet:

odiereke:

Please kindly send me the template also I'm also interested in the business
Alixa4reality@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by SimplePlan34: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2019
I have a keke napep for sale it was bought in February 12 dis year my asking price is 550k if u are Intrested hit me up 07068456953. I am d one riding it myself but I want to leave d biz. Note d keke started work around March 10 due to scarcity of plate number at d time. Note side curtains, roof padding and front and back protector has been installed.

Location lagos ipaja/ayobo
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ladiibrahim: 8:55am On May 01, 2019
Anyone who stays around Surulere? A fairly used keke is up for hire purchase or weekly delivery. Contact 07031172864 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by christopher34(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2019
Pls I also need the agreement template. My email address is: idomehchristopher@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by christopher34(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2019
Pls I also need the agreement template my email is : idomehchristopher@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by willbling(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2019
If you have good tricycles for sale at good price, pls call 08143887971. Asap
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by modegai: 7:21pm On May 08, 2019
ifortenet:

odiereke:

Kindly help the agreement. My email is mikkylondon@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by modegai: 7:35pm On May 08, 2019
ebenreloaded:
if you stay around ojodu-berger, Lagos State and you have a good gurantor/surety....you can contact me to get you a keke on higher purchase (good fairly used please).

Pls where can one get a good fairly used keke to buy in Lagos and at what price range? U can reach me on 08168238126
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by willbling(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2019
ifortenet:

odiereke:

Pls send to willbornigwilo@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by KubwaBoy: 3:33pm On May 09, 2019
Please I urgently need a template of the agreement. I willm appreciate if anyone can helpme send to my email; kubwaboy@gmail.com
Thanks in Anticipation
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Silvawazza(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2019
dymyke:
Pls house I want to go into Keke business, can anyone send me the agreement template on dymyke44@gmail.com

Pls, i need the agreement template; silvawazza90@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Silvawazza(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2019
alixa2190:
Please kindly send me the template also I'm also interested in the business
Alixa4reality@gmail.com.
Thanks

Pls, i need the agreement template; silvawazza90@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Silvawazza(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2019
simplibaba:

Please kindly send me the template on simplibaba@gmail.com

Thanks

Pls, someone should pls help me with the agreement template; I really need it urgently!
silvawazza90@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by oluwasegun34(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2019
Ladiibrahim:
Anyone who stays around Surulere? A fairly used keke is up for hire purchase or weekly delivery. Contact 07031172864 (WhatsApp)
.I stay around sanya aguda area and I need the keke for hire purchase.I am a good rider and I promise to pay back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.