Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa (17702 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
if we had d social media bill, we wont b avin dis arguments, if u knw say persin collect 240mill come wit ur proof n nt word of mouth crap.
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Emodeee: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:
Until they arrest someone, I'm not taking this blogger 240 million seriously..... As for Kemi, everyone knows you can't trust anything she says.

Peju amadi, abi na u?cheesy
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by cescky(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
what ive learnt from all these is linda is getting richer

visit her blog and see that ads have increased.....

if you offer a coy 240 million to do adverts for you ......only an an idotic company will reject it.

i dont believe all these allegations ...so haters keep hating and the rich will keep getting richer
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by mart2k(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Japhet Omojuwa should learn how not to speak for others. He should speak for himsef
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by rita25(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
hehehe what if she did? dats a lot of money you know for a young unmarried blogger
bettercreature:
I dont think Dasuki can pay out 240million to a blogger only if she give him head
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by repogirl(f): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Emodeee:

Peju amadi, abi na u?cheesy
lol! I wish, I wish, I wish ! grin
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by saint047(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
OMOJUWA THE ERRAND BOY OF APC= I DON'T SIGN CHEQUES
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by seun001(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
admax:
I wonder if Linda or whoever it is will confide in Omojuwa before collecting the N240m.

When you are not in the film, you are not in the film! after all not all senior PDP members withdrew or even knows about the cash from Dasuki's ATM. We have caucus, inner caucus and inner inner caucus! grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Certifiedboss: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
dake40:
LINDA Is the BEST,RICHEST,HOTTEST,OUTSTANDING and the most HATED blogger in Nigeria... dont be surprise other bloggers like her want her down fall.

People like you are the problem. It was released that top female blogger in lagos got 240m and everyone pointed at Linda. Yes she is the most popular in Nigeria and pointing at her is not hate . Stop being stupid and shallow minded. If a statement should come out that popular female blogger in lagos bought a Rolls Royce won't everyone still assume that it's Linda ? Will you in that situation call people haters for thinking she's the one ? Don't defend what you don't know. The world is deep . Nobody hates anyone .
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by dake40(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Certifiedboss:

People like you are the problem. It was released that top female blogger in lagos got 240m and everyone pointed at Linda. Yes she is the most popular in Nigeria and pointing at her is not hate . Stop being stupid and shallow minded. If a statement should come out that popular female blogger in lagos bought a Rolls Royce won't everyone still assume that it's Linda ? Will you in that situation call people haters for thinking she's the one ? Don't defend what you don't know. The world is deep . Nobody hates anyone .

ITS obvious your intelligence has flown outa the window.

relate my comment with your quote and tell me where the problem lies?. did i write anything inclusive about the alleged situation with her?.
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Meritocracy: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
What i know is that a nation without integrity will never know peace, if you're sincere and on right course why must you pay someone illegal 240M. FOR WHAT.
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Certifiedboss: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
dake40:

ITS obvious your intelligence has flown outa the window.

relate my comment with your quote and tell me where the problem lies?. did i write anything inclusive about the alleged situation with her?.

Your intelligence has been exchanged with that of a dog. You commented in relating to the 240m that the female top blogger in lagos got. And you said Linda is successful and being hated by other bloggers who wants to bring her down . Does that not mean that the blogger who brought up the information is among those hating on her . You're so shallow minded . Sometimes you have to know that in every rumor there's an element of truth . Engage yourself in what we call critical thinking . It will help you a lot
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by dake40(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Your intelligence has been exchanged with that of a dog. You commented in relating to the 240m that the female top blogger in lagos got. And you said Linda is successful and being hated by other bloggers who wants to bring her down . Does that not mean that the blogger who brought up the information is among those hating on her . You're so shallow minded . Sometimes you have to know that in every rumor there's an element of truth . Engage yourself in what we call critical thinking . It will help you a lot

HELLO mr critical thinker. LOL. i dont know this how you handle every serious situation. this's social media. perhaps you are new here on Nairaland. its our norms here to crack joke from scratch. if you aint contended with my post, then you should have saved yourself from quoting me mindlessly.

i cant blame you any longer. i know our laps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Rivers Rerun Without Guaranteed Security, INEC Vows / Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy / Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.