Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Distribute Flyers And Get Maximum Result. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Distribute Flyers And Get Maximum Result. (390 Views)

I Need Products To Distribute. / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Distribute Flyers And Get Maximum Result. by ucdonBC1(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
If you think the use of flyers is dead , you might wrong. Flyers still has it own major roles to play in informing and bringing events,products,services etc to the very door step of individuals. You will also agree with me that not everybody is on the internet and it carries a visual message that attracts the eyes and many more reasons. So, traditional advertising is still in existence these days and one popular method is the use of flyers.

You can hand out flyers on the streets,drop them in the lobby area of banks or any company for anybody to pick,schools,religious center's,clip them on windshields etc. One good thing now is that you can pay postal distributors to do the work for you. Perhaps you don't know what a flyer looks like,check the image above. Restaurants usually use them to advertise their menus and special promos even banks,construction companies etc and also by other businesses.

Read the full details here:
http://www.hopeuchemadu.com/2015/12/how-to-distribute-flyers-and-get.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

To Raise Capital For Your Business, You Need A Business Plan / Business Registration With CAC / A Call To Cbn To Rescue Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.