Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Very Lonely Soul, I Need Smart Advice! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Lonely Soul, I Need Smart Advice! (388 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now / Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) / How Social Media Like Fb And Twitter Are Affecting You By Making You Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Lonely Soul, I Need Smart Advice! by badmouthpikin(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Listen to my friends story......Phew!! Well I am a 24 years old man fresh out of school and finished my nysc,my life looks very promising buh I have a very big problem, I found out I was hiv positive about 3 years ago,nobody knows about it except my very good friend.shes been with my all.my life as a rock and a friend the day I told her she cried her heart out like she was the one with it, she's been very supportive and has been close to me, she's developed feelings for me and is willing to marry me with my condition altho that is by the way I am really scared as to how to earn a living and all that, recently I went for my first series of tough interviews and tests was I was successful up to the medical stage since then I haven't heard from the company again, I tot that was wrong in Nigeria now but I kept mute.My family members are seriously looking for job for me as I currently live in my aunties house, where I take my drugs daily and also secretly go to take my drugs when it's due, I cannot afford telling any member of my family, I want to keep it as much as I can.Now they hav arranged I go for another job interview I am very scared and do not know what to do,i am.nt scared of passing the tests it interviews but after going all those stages to be rejected after the medicals, I am a very smart and vibrant young man, I am very healthy and strong I have been on my drugs and improve daily, m only worried for my family members finding out,i jst need advice on what to do to help myself, I have a lady that loves me to death and is willing to go with me all the way,but I do Nt love her as much for a lover but she is my best friend on the other hand I need to move on in life, if there is anybody that has gone through similar situations please. Ur words would be of great help,i am really confused and scared that my family is very close to finding out, I even rejected traveling out by my brother for my masters because I felt this issue would come up one way or the other,typing this is making me shed tears because m hurting deeply daily but I am surrounded by people who do not know the dears eating me up, what do I do, I need a friend, mentor or very good advice
Re: Very Lonely Soul, I Need Smart Advice! by allytinted: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Please?? PHOTO / Picture: WHO Declares The World Free Of EBOLA Outbreak... / Ebola Virus Finally Out Of West Africa – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.