Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

How True Is This Please?? PHOTO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How True Is This Please?? PHOTO (388 Views)

The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? / How True Is This HIV CURE :PHOTO / How True Is This HIV CURE :PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Please?? PHOTO by jamoscofield(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
HOW TRUE PLS??

The purported message is claimed to have been issued by the Ministry of Health in the fight against BreAst cancer. One of the versions I have received read thus:

Very soon, women will be paying men to have their BreAsts sucked! According to a report on BBC website,  Doctors recommend that women reduce the risk of getting BreAst cancer by having their BreAsts sucked thoroughly and vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of the BreAst lowers the risk level that tends to build up lumps leading to BreAst cancer. The BreAst must be sucked as often as possible. Help women fight BreAst cancer today. Men, please do your part  and suck a BreAst now! And women, please endeavour to make it available regularly…… This message is from the Ministry of Health in the fight against BreAst cancer.

Lalasticlala Abeg o, this might be a good news to all of we men dem!
;DHOW TRUE PLS??

The purported message is claimed to have been issued by the Ministry of Health in the fight against BreAst cancer. One of the versions I have received read thus:

Very soon, women will be paying men to have their BreAsts sucked! According to a report on BBC website,  Doctors recommend that women reduce the risk of getting BreAst cancer by having their BreAsts sucked thoroughly and vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of the BreAst lowers the risk level that tends to build up lumps leading to BreAst cancer. The BreAst must be sucked as often as possible. Help women fight BreAst cancer today. Men, please do your part  and suck a BreAst now! And women, please endeavour to make it available regularly…… This message is from the Ministry of Health in the fight against BreAst cancer.

Lalasticlala Abeg o, this might be a good news to all of we men dem!

Re: How True Is This Please?? PHOTO by Pennah(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
am ready to help save ur money I will save ur breast
Re: How True Is This Please?? PHOTO by temitope28(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever..... God Pls Watch After Us, Cus We Re Sons And Daughters To You / What Is Wrong With Me?? / The Most Effective Drug For Any Kind Of Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.