Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) (56885 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
tom and jerry
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MrCork: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
DikSin:
Watin concern me and my bea undecided

[size=18pt] he has moiney...u dont!(no ofeeense)[/size] undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Engrr(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
If they like make they turn their residents to private jets, me I no go ever envy them
...in the words of the previous poster "They have paid their dues!"
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
bluntspade:
Those guys are not disabled oo, it's just that they stopped growing at age 5 grin grin

Isn't that disability undecided grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Intendy: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
make dem thank God say them get money as dem short
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chinedu's wife looks like a nice person...

She must be a gift from God on his life!

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
holamiday:
Good for them. But i didn't see any exotic lifestyle, just two kids taking pictures.

Haba! Must you be so harsh with words..

Pls give them credits jare. They never consoled themselves on their disadvantage, but rather took up the bold step and did something with their life amidst all shame and embarrassments.

There many people out there on the streets begging for money because they feel they can't be successful as a result of their conditions.

Age, height, beauty, handsomeness is not a determinant for success. Pray God blesses you as well.

Who God has blessed no man can curse.. That's why i love God he works in a mysterious way.

I bụ Chukwu Ị bụghị mmadụ..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
DikSin:

Is that not one of the governor,what's his name again?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Isn't that disability undecided grin

Come to think of it, if its really a disability why didn't God did a miracle for Zaccheaus the short man in the bible. He could have just said i command you to grow tall immediately. But, NO, he didn't.

But he did perform miracles on the blind, deaf, leper etc..

I think that answers your question. They are not disabled.

They are not just tall. Simple. They have brains like you do.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Intendy:
make dem thank God say them get money as dem short

N
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzDeeb:

Come to think of it, if its really a disability why didn't God did a miracle for Zaccheaus the short man in the bible. He could have just said i command you to grow tall immediately. But, NO, he didn't.

But he did perform miracles on the blind, deaf, leper etc..

I think that answers your question. They are not disabled.

They are not just tall. Simple. They have brains like you do.

Ok,I rest my case,but did you that zaccheaus was a rich man before he met jesus ?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
drnairalov:
gud 4 them.. short but financially big

i was in Quilox club yesternight and this happened

A police man searched me in a public toilet and found a small bag of class A drugs

“Its not my fault, “I said, “Every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again.”
“Do you really expect me to believe that?” He laughed.

I said “I will prove it to you if you want me to!!”
“Go on then “he smiled handing the bag to me.

After flushing down the bag, he looked at me and said
“well show me your pocket then.”

“What for”? I asked cool
He said, “The drugs”
I said, “What drugs?” cool

Moral of the story be smart in any given situation!!

hope he was not with guns, otherwise you would have followed the sewage pipe to the Soakaway pit to get it back.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Intendy: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzDeeb:

Na only tall people they get money for this life?

Have you heard of oshiomole?
my point is if they had no money with all the funny roles they play in movies,street pikins for take them play
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by October1960: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
I respect and admire these guys. I have enjoyed their movies too.

They earned their money the correct way through patience and hard work.

There are some things in life we can't control, what country we are born, circumstances of our life, health, etc.

They have made good with what life has given them, living life to the fullest. Wishing you the best Aki & Pawpaw!

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Intendy:

my point is if they had no money with all the funny roles they play in movies,street pikins for take them play

Yep.. I gerrit
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Ok,I rest my case,but did you that zaccheaus was a rich man before he met jesus ?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzDeeb:

Yes.. That's for us all to know that height is not a determinant for wealth or success.

Even as a short man then, he was very rich.
You taking this to another path,what I'm saying is that been short is a disability,or are you saying that a normal being should be short ?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by stwazobia: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
DikSin:
hahaha... laf wan kill me ooooo....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
We have learnt from each other's opinion
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzDeeb:

Nope i am not saying. God created everyone. I can't tell God how a normal being should be.

Let's just forget this issue.. We have learnt from each other's opinion

Do enjoy the rest of the day
Aww but you actually prolonged the issue

Ok lady,have good evening
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Emodeee: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
NinaTohBadt:

na wah oh. U no fit follow me bk? Sheee because u too fine and u av so many guys all over you?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Royals1st:
Some ladies will say them love this guy's and na lie na there moni una like waiting u wan enjoy under this guy's small d....k or what woman and moni aha
I personally love dem guys ! tongue
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by BossBae1(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Somebody give me pawpaw's number please cry

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
#SomewhereinNigeria Aki and Pawpaw are busy skipping with their USB cords...lol but those guys are BIG sha...i want to be like them when i grow up
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by DikSin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrCork:

[size=18pt] he has moiney...u dont!(no ofeeense)[/size] undecided

Um... I agree you said that, cork.
Happy now undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by DikSin(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
stwazobia:

hahaha... laf wan kill me ooooo....

pls make sure you no greee oo cheesy
na so laff take kill somebody the other day, and she ran away grin na joke within a joke oo cheesy
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by westminster(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley good for them

They earned it.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
There is Ability in Disability *sigh*
I doubt you fully understand what "Disability" mean?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Spanner4(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
holamiday:
Good for them. But i didn't see any exotic lifestyle, just two kids taking pictures.
) grin

Oh my guy u got me laffing hard, what is two kids taking pictures? Especially d pics wey Paw paw dey for inside Private Jet(cockpit)
]
) grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by henshj(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hope somebory is there to monitor Aki in that pool? I just dey talk my own o LOLz
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by fatiuabdulmalik: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
gud for them. fruit of hard labour!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends / Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds / Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.