Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) (56889 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by tega4eddie: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
SHARP GUY cheesy cheesy cheesy
drnairalov:
gud 4 them.. short but financially big

i was in Quilox club yesternight and this happened

A police man searched me in a public toilet and found a small bag of class A drugs

“Its not my fault, “I said, “Every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again.”
“Do you really expect me to believe that?” He laughed.

I said “I will prove it to you if you want me to!!”
“Go on then “he smiled handing the bag to me.

After flushing down the bag, he looked at me and said
“well show me your pocket then.”

“What for”? I asked cool
He said, “The drugs”
I said, “What drugs?” cool

Moral of the story be smart in any given situation!!

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2015
chykmoni:
These two dudes give me inspiration. Who knows the type of discrimination(s) they passed through while growing up yet it didn't stop them from living their dream.
Beautiful pictures.
Moral: No matter your condition(s), if you are determined to make it, you will definitely reach to the apex someday.

You could be as determine as you want,but if you are not at the right place at the right,then sometimes determination alone don't bring about change.Am sure their are many more people like them in 9ja that has not made it big and they probably are more determined than these two.

key word here is being at the right place at the right time.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by lateco05(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2015
DikSin:
Watin concern me and my bea undecided
DikSin:
DikSin:
nah so jare padi mi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.