Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful (1594 Views)

Seeking Forgiveness From The Most Merciful. / Yes Allah Is Exposing Them One After The Other Because...Allah Is Great / The Story Of Prophet Musa And Khidr : Indeed Allah Is All Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sahih Bikhari Volume

9, Book 93, Number 475:
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari:

The Prophet said, "None is more patient than Allah against the harmful and annoying words He hears (from the people): They ascribe children to Him, yet He bestows upon them health and provision .

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532c:
Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi:

On the authority of Abu Huraira: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "So you will see Him, like that. Allah will gather all the people on the Day of Resurrection, and say, 'Whoever worshipped something (in the world) should follow (that thing),' so, whoever worshipped the sun will follow the sun, and whoever worshiped the moon will follow the moon, and whoever used to worship certain (other false) deities, he will follow those deities. And there will remain only this nation with its good people (or its hypocrites). (The sub-narrator, Ibrahim is in doubt.) Allah will come to them and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will (deny Him and) say, 'We will stay here till our Lord comes, for when our Lord comes, we will recognize Him.' So Allah will come to them in His appearance which they know, and will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord,' so they will follow Him.

Then a bridge will be laid across Hell (Fire)' I and my followers will be the first ones to go across it and none will speak on that Day except the Apostles. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day will be, 'O Allah, save! Save!' In Hell (or over The Bridge) there will be hooks like the thorns of As-Sa'dan (thorny plant). Have you seen As-Sa'dan? " They replied, "Yes, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "So those hooks look like the thorns of As-Sa'dan, but none knows how big they are except Allah. Those hooks will snap the people away according to their deeds. Some of the people will stay in Hell (be destroyed) because of their (evil) deeds, and some will be cut or torn by the hooks (and fall into Hell) and some will be punished and then relieved. When Allah has finished His Judgments among the people, He will take whomever He will out of Hell through His Mercy. He will then order the angels to take out of the Fire all those who used to worship none but Allah from among those whom Allah wanted to be merciful to and those who testified (in the world) that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah. The angels will recognize them in the Fire by the marks of prostration (on their foreheads), for the Fire will eat up all the human body except the mark caused by prostration as Allah has forbidden the Fire to eat the mark of prostration. They will come out of the (Hell) Fire, completely burnt and then the water of life will be poured over them and they will grow under it as does a seed that comes in the mud of the torrent.

Then Allah will finish the judgments among the people, and there will remain one man facing the (Hell) Fire and he will be the last person among the people of Hell to enter Paradise. He will say, 'O my Lord! Please turn my face away from the fire because its air has hurt me and its severe heat has burnt me.' So he will invoke Allah in the way Allah will wish him to invoke, and then Allah will say to him, 'If I grant you that, will you then ask for anything else?' He will reply, 'No, by Your Power, (Honor) I will not ask You for anything else.' He will give his Lord whatever promises and covenants Allah will demand.

So Allah will turn his face away from Hell (Fire). When he will face Paradise and will see it, he will remain quiet for as long as Allah will wish him to remain quiet, then he will say, 'O my Lord! Bring me near to the gate of Paradise.' Allah will say to him, 'Didn't you give your promises and covenants that you would never ask for anything more than what you had been given? Woe on you, O Adam's son! How treacherous you are!' He will say, 'O my lord,' and will keep on invoking Allah till He says to him, 'If I give what you are asking, will you then ask for anything else?' He will reply, 'No, by Your (Honor) Power, I will not ask for anything else.'

Then he will give covenants and promises to Allah and then Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise. When he stands at the gate of Paradise, Paradise will be opened and spread before him, and he will see its splendor and pleasures whereupon he will remain quiet as long as Allah will wish him to remain quiet, and then he will say, O my Lord! Admit me into Paradise.' Allah will say, 'Didn't you give your covenants and promises that you would not ask for anything more than what you had been given?' Allah will say, 'Woe on you, O Adam's son! How treacherous you are! '

The man will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most miserable of Your creation,' and he will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will laugh because of his sayings, and when Allah will laugh because of him, He will say to him, 'Enter Paradise,' and when he will enter it, Allah will say to him, 'Wish for anything.' So he will ask his Lord, and he will wish for a great number of things, for Allah Himself will remind him to wish for certain things by saying, '(Wish for) so-and-so.' When there is nothing more to wish for, Allah will say, 'This is for you, and its equal (is for you) as well."

'Ata' bin Yazid added: Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri who was present with Abu Huraira, did not deny whatever the latter said, but when Abu Huraira said that Allah had said, "That is for you and its equal as well," Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri said, "And ten times as much, O Abu Huraira!" Abu Huraira said, "I do not remember, except his saying, 'That is for you and its equal as well.'" Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri then said, "I testify that I remember the Prophet saying, 'That is for you, and ten times as much.' ' Abu Huraira then added, "That man will be the last person of the people of Paradise to enter Paradise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s:
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

We said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon when the sky is clear?" We said, "No." He said, "So you will have no difficulty in seeing your Lord on that Day as you have no difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon (in a clear sky)." The Prophet then said, "Somebody will then announce, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship.' So the companions of the cross will go with their cross, and the idolators (will go) with their idols, and the companions of every god (false deities) (will go) with their god, till there remain those who used to worship Allah, both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, and some of the people of the Scripture. Then Hell will be presented to them as if it were a mirage. Then it will be said to the Jews, "What did you use to worship?' They will reply, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What do you want (now)?' They will reply, 'We want You to provide us with water.' Then it will be said to them 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). Then it will be said to the Christians, 'What did you use to worship?'

They will reply, 'We used to worship Messiah, the son of Allah.' It will be said, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What: do you want (now)?' They will say, 'We want You to provide us with water.' It will be said to them, 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). When there remain only those who used to worship Allah (Alone), both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, it will be said to them, 'What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate). Then the bridge will be laid across Hell." We, the companions of the Prophet said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the bridge?'

He said, "It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (Hooks like) a thorny seed that is wide at one side and narrow at the other and has thorns with bent ends. Such a thorny seed is found in Najd and is called As-Sa'dan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell (Fire). The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge)." The Prophet said, "You (Muslims) cannot be more pressing in claiming from me a right that has been clearly proved to be yours than the believers in interceding with Almighty for their (Muslim) brothers on that Day, when they see themselves safe.

They will say, 'O Allah! (Save) our brothers (for they) used to pray with us, fast with us and also do good deeds with us.' Allah will say, 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of one (gold) Dinar.' Allah will forbid the Fire to burn the faces of those sinners. They will go to them and find some of them in Hell (Fire) up to their feet, and some up to the middle of their legs. So they will take out those whom they will recognize and then they will return, and Allah will say (to them), 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of one half Dinar.' They will take out whomever they will recognize and return, and then Allah will say, 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant), and so they will take out all those whom they will recognize." Abu Sa'id said: If you do not believe me then read the Holy Verse:--

'Surely! Allah wrongs not even of the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant) but if there is any good (done) He doubles it.' (4.40) The Prophet added, "Then the prophets and Angels and the believers will intercede, and (last of all) the Almighty (Allah) will say, 'Now remains My Intercession. He will then hold a handful of the Fire from which He will take out some people whose bodies have been burnt, and they will be thrown into a river at the entrance of Paradise, called the water of life.

They will grow on its banks, as a seed carried by the torrent grows. You have noticed how it grows beside a rock or beside a tree, and how the side facing the sun is usually green while the side facing the shade is white. Those people will come out (of the River of Life) like pearls, and they will have (golden) necklaces, and then they will enter Paradise whereupon the people of Paradise will say, 'These are the people emancipated by the Beneficent. He has admitted them into Paradise without them having done any good deeds and without sending forth any good (for themselves).' Then it will be said to them, 'For you is what you have seen and its equivalent as well.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 480:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet used to say, "I seek refuge (with YOU) by Your 'Izzat, None has the right to be worshipped but You Who does not die while the Jinns and the human beings die." (Jesus died according to the christians and was resurrected meaning he belong to the category of man)

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 541:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Paradise and Hell (Fire) quarrelled in the presence of their Lord. Paradise said, 'O Lord! What is wrong with me that only the poor and humble people enter me ?' Hell (Fire) said, I have been favored with the arrogant people.' So Allah said to Paradise, 'You are My Mercy,' and said to Hell, 'You are My Punishment which I inflict upon whom I wish, and I shall fill both of you.'" The Prophet added, "As for Paradise, (it will be filled with good people) because Allah does not wrong any of His created things, and He creates for Hell (Fire) whomever He will, and they will be thrown into it, and it will say thrice, 'Is there any more, till Allah (will put) His Foot over it and it will become full and its sides will come close to each other and it will say, 'Qat! Qat! Qat! (Enough! Enough! Enough!) .

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 485:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said to the Prophet "O Allah's Apostle! Teach me an invocation with which I may invoke Allah in my prayers." The Prophet said, "Say: O Allah! I have wronged my soul very much (oppressed myself), and none forgives the sins but You; so please bestow Your Forgiveness upon me. No doubt, You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 501:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When Allah created the Creation, He wrote in His Book--and He wrote (that) about Himself, and it is placed with Him on the Throne--'Verily My Mercy overcomes My Anger.'"

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 507:
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Allah will gather the believers on the Day of Resurrection in the same way (as they are gathered in this life), and they will say, 'Let us ask someone to intercede for us with our Lord that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' Then they will go to Adam and say, 'O Adam! Don't you see the people (people's condition)? Allah created you with His Own Hands and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all the things. Please intercede for us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' Adam will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking' and mention to them the mistakes he had committed, and add, "But you d better go to Noah as he was the first Apostle sent by Allah to the people of the Earth.' They will go to Noah who will reply, 'I am not fit for this undertaking,' and mention the mistake which he made, and add, 'But you'd better go to Abraham, Khalil Ar-Rahman.'

They will go to Abraham who will reply, 'I am not fit for this undertaking,' and mention to them the mistakes he made, and add, 'But you'd better go to Moses, a slave whom Allah gave the Torah and to whom He spoke directly' They will go to Moses who will reply, 'I am not fit for this undertaking,' and mention to them the mistakes he made, and add, 'You'd better go to Jesus, Allah's slave and His Apostle and His Word (Be: And it was) and a soul created by Him.' They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, but you'd better go to Muhammad whose sins of the past and the future had been forgiven (by Allah).' So they will come to me and I will ask the permission of my Lord, and I will be permitted (to present myself) before Him. When I see my Lord, I will fall down in (prostration) before Him and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then it will be said to me, 'O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit whom I will admit into Paradise.

I will come back again, and when I see my Lord (again), I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit to whom I will admit into Paradise, I will return again, and when I see my Lord, I will fall down (in prostration) and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit to whom I will admit into Paradise. I will come back and say, 'O my Lord! None remains in Hell (Fire) but those whom Qur'an has imprisoned therein and for whom eternity in Hell (Fire) has become inevitable.' "

The Prophet added, "There will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: 'La ilaha illal-lah,' and has in his heart good equal to the weight of a barley grain. Then there will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: ' La ilaha illal-lah,' and has in his heart good equal to the weight of a wheat grain. Then there will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: 'La ilaha illal-lah,' and has in his heart good equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant)."

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 509:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will grasp the whole Earth by His Hand, and all the Heavens in His right, and then He will say, 'I am the King." Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle said," Allah will grasp the Earth, ' "

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 510:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

A Jew came to the Prophet and said, "O Muhammad! Allah will hold the heavens on a Finger, and the mountains on a Finger, and the trees on a Finger, and all the creation on a Finger, and then He will say, 'I am the King.' " On that Allah's Apostle smiled till his premolar teeth became visible, and then recited:--

'No just estimate have they made of Allah such as due to him, (39.67) 'Abdullah added: Allah's Apostle smiled (at the Jew's statement) expressing his wonder and believe in what was said.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 511:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

A man from the people of the scripture came to the Prophet and said, "O Abal-Qasim! Allah will hold the Heavens upon a Finger, and the Earth on a Finger and the land on a Finger, and all the creation on a Finger, and will say, 'I am the King! I am the King!' " I saw the Prophet (after hearing that), smiling till his premolar teeth became visible, and he then recited: -- 'No just estimate have they made of Allah such as due to him, (39.67)

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 515:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The Right (Hand) of Allah Is full, and (Its fullness) is not affected by the continuous spending night and day. Do you see what He has spent since He created the Heavens and the Earth? Yet all that has not decreased what is in His Right Hand. His Throne is over the water and in His other Hand is the Bounty or the Power to bring about death, and He raises some people and brings others down." (See Hadith No. 508)

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 518:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When Allah had finished His creation, He wrote over his Throne: 'My Mercy preceded My Anger

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR TRHE WISE
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 542:
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Some people who will be scorched by Hell (Fire) as a punishment for sins they have committed, and then Allah will admit them into Paradise by the grant of His Mercy. These people will be called, 'Al-JahannamiyyLin' (the people of Hell)." (Some say it is the muslims whose evil deeds surpass good deeds, Allahu knows best)

When you die the end of repentance has come, the angels will torment you you like pounded yam

“Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them if one offered it as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.” (Quran 3:91)
If you could but see when they are set before the Fire (Hell) and say, “Would that we might return (to the world)! Then we would not reject the verses of our Lord, but we would be of the believers!” (Quran 6:27)
The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said: “The happiest man in the world of those doomed to the Fire (Hell) on the Day of Judgment will be dipped in the Fire once. Then he will be asked, ‘Son of Adam, did you ever see any good? Did you ever experience any blessing?’ So he will say, ‘No, by God, O Lord!’”[
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
why did allah forgive mohammed's past and future sins?
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic2:

why did allah forgive mohammed's past and future sins?
Go and ask your pastor lipsrsealed
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Go and ask your pastor lipsrsealed

how is my pastor supposed to know?

As far as my pastor and I are concerned mohammed is a false prophet. why is he a prophet anyway? what are his miracles? what are his prophecies?

why would allah forgive the past and future sins of a man who slept with a 9 year old girl?
why would allah forgive the past and future sins of a man who never practised forgiveness? who called for the amputation and beheading of erring people.
why would allah forgive the past and future sins of a man who had an animal-like sexual appetite and killed endlessly?

Surely allah must be a condoner of evil and evil deeds.

why was mohammed's past and future sins forgiven?
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
Why will Allah forgive Abraham for having incest, why did god of the old teastament wicked like a snake ? Answer it yourself
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Why will Allah forgive Abraham for having incest, why did god of the old teastament wicked like a snake ? Answer it yourself

you are so ignorant. Abraham does NOT know who allah is. Allah is an arabian idol. Abraham worshipped other idols.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic2:

you are so ignorant. Abraham does NOT know who allah is. Allah is an arabian idol. Abraham worshipped other idols.
Ignorant man, Allah is an arabic word for God.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Ignorant man, Allah is an arabic word for God.

allah is also a moon-god with 3 daughters and a wife called allat.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by olabowale(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
While you state that your god is three, Islam says Allah is a Single Lord, Complete in every way of His Godship! This is cosistent with the God of all the prophets and that of Jesus. I mean the Jesus worshipped, etc and finally cried out calling Him Eloi from the cross! I bet it should dawn on you by now, that Jesus didn't say Aba (father) or Holy ghost whom you said mounted/over shadowed his mother mary,or jehovah or Yahweh!

At the same time, while you are claiming a god and his son, Allah declares in mary verses and finally the 112 Chapter that there is no parents or baby by Allah. You should now rest your effort about your chaotic cries about three daughters. Aint nothing like in the Quran. Maybe you are dreaming it up!

Then you now jump like a wild fire in the prerie about a moon god as Allah! wow, you this dude dont get tired, heh? But it is interesting that Allah says about the moon that it is broken, and borrows light. Will you say that you are turn assunder/broken and a borrower of light, to describe yourself? Does it make sense to demean yourself? Oh I forgot, the moon is only to calculate seasn and months, too. You know the days of full moon, the month is in the mid way. You know the new moon as the satrt of a new month. Thats how we know about Ramadan and Hajj season and the new year, etc.

Give it up man. Regardless of how you try, you will be defeated by logicall, easy to see and understand arguments. I saw a thread struggling to define Trinity. I read one about the three leaves that makeup a shamrock leaf. I laughed and wonder if these people consider that the three leaves may be turn, or one falls off, or one is deformed. Then what happens to the idea of the Trinity? Must it not suffer the same fate as the leaf?

You Christians are so gullible, its sickening! And here you are saying Allah is now moon god? Before some of you argued it is satanic, when every time a person begins recitatin, he curses satan first! A person who curses satan will not be from it. no? What about you who embrasses it wholeheartedly? You never curse it, or do you? I will like to see where it is written and how you do it!
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
olabowale:

While you state that your god is three, Islam says Allah is a Single Lord, Complete in every way of His Godship! This is cosistent with the God of all the prophets and that of Jesus. I mean the Jesus worshipped, etc and finally cried out calling Him Eloi from the cross! I bet it should dawn on you by now, that Jesus didn't say Aba (father) or Holy ghost whom you said mounted/over shadowed his mother mary,or jehovah or Yahweh!

1. We have consistently stated . . . in agreement with the bible that our Lord God is ONE in three offices. But of course believing the lie is the foundation on which islam is built.

2. And what if allah is a single lord? Dont the sango, ifa or ogun worshippers believe the same about theirs too? what's the diff?
Allah is allegedly one but you cant see him even in jaanat, cant hear him neither can he hear you and he has prepared for you hell by an irrevocable decree . . . spare me all that one/single nonsense pls.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by olabowale(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Davidylan: Three offices? Haa! Your consistency is for those who are weak and ignorant. Ask yourself; can you as a scientist be fully be in the same places together, all at the same time? Like being in your bedroom, and then the living room and the bathroom? Even efficiency apartment do have a separate bathroom! What a joke. You make them your three gods in their offices sound like McCain and Palin. Yes they still need another Maverick to be able to have a three ring circus! Omo boy, did you perform the assigned sunsetting on the water surface experiment yet? Pele Omo Obanta. Aajo jowo. Owo alae eju noo o! Ema wuule.

Now, Sango, and co are man made. You could go to where some clown says shango is, and cut down the darn stick/tree and break the stone. You can go to Osun or whatever and do some fishing. If you fish out mammy water, make her halal, if she is pretty. If she is not then throw her back vandekamp fish sticks.

Listen, if you dont know how to control Mammy water, contact the closest islamic center. Somebody will help you. Or check out the exorcism thread. By the way, what happened to Funmilayo? I hope she is fine.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by bolicks: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
Its shocking to hear that someone's future sins can be forgiven in the present. E.G Allah forgive my murder of an innocent child in 2020? Allah forgives the sin of people blowing up people even Muslims? The extreme stupidity and ignorance is so much. Muslim women are like sex slaves, One morning a dude wakes up and says, Aisha, i divorce you now now now. and that is it. She goes back to her parents.

Christ is not an issue. If you don't believe Him, forget Him. The day will come for reckoning. He is my saviour, I need not kill anyone to get laid by 72 virgins, what for?, especially when i blow up myself to pieces, what dick will i use on my future virgin wives? I be dickless guys. Dont let anyone fool you in the name of islam. Mohammad,? i dont know him and i dont know the life he lived but if he did the things Muslims boast of, then Hell fire will be the cooling house for him.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by olabowale(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Bolicks: The part of your post that deserves response, in my opinion is the forgiveness of the future sins, now. The rest of them is just the usual rant. Let me now help you how future sins can be forgiven now. Theoutcome is that you do not commit that sin, ever. Did you see the movie back to the future? It is something like that.

Explanation. If you as a man is destined to commit illegal sex, say 2015, and you have been forgiven now of all your future sins, the elements that will prevent you from committing that sin will come just while the process of the sin, in 2015 is just about to come to play. You will know right there that Oh I would have committed this sin, except since I have been forgiven since 2009, what prevents me from doing it in 2015 is here to disallow it.

Say you are walking down the street and you know that this person coming towards you is game. She is looking at you and just a short street distance before you meet each other and the sexual negotiation will begin, a friend of yours came out from the side street and shouted: Salaamualeykum warahamatullah, (Your muslim name; sorry you are not a muslim). He engages you in dialogue and the woman waits and waited, but Allah makes your friend hold a longer conversation with you. You could not excuse yourself from his good and sincere talk.

Your potential partner in the illegal sex became frustrated, tired of waiting and left. Ten minutes later your friend said, MashaAllah and bade you farewell. Just then you realized that the woman was long gone and it hits you; My Lord had prevented me from indulging in this illegal sex!

Thats how it is, man! Allah is Powrful, and all things are in His control.

Do you have that kind of "Future" forgiveness of sins, even before it was ever the time to commit it!

My brother this example is not me. But I know, that if I were not have been muslim, and the rules of Islam prevents me, I am a hardcore rockerfella, not rockfella, alone. But Alhamdulillah, I know myself and I know Allah, so I fear Him and run to Him for Protections.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2009
The guy is probably half blind, he did not see where it is quoted that bad muslim will taste torment and eventually be removed.
How did jesus guarantee you paradise when he said not every one who call him lord will enter paradise according to mathew 7:21, u better come and embrace the truth. Common 'go to church on sunday' is a mystery in the bible, nowhere to be found
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by sleek29(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2009
mohammed removed 359 idols in the kaaba and left one(allah), that best explains it as never will God send a man who married a 9 year old and had a very large sexual appetite (had 11 women to satisfy that urge) and was bewitched as the messiah as what the concoction called the gospel of barnabas put it.
@abuzola matthew 7:15 says beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves( mohammed)
7:16 you will know them by their fruits( result: mohammed married a 9 yr old( bad fruit))
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Jesus was a muslim whether u believe it or not, and muhammad comfirmed it, your bible as well 'jesus said i leave islam to you'
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by GEW: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Jesus was a muslim whether u believe it or not, and muhammad comfirmed it, your bible as well 'jesus said i leave islam to you'
go back to your medication pls
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Nezan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

[size=14pt]Jesus was a muslim [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guyz are damn sick. From Adam to centuries after Christ returned to Heaven, no body heard the name muslim until mohammed came to upgrade his father's idol to a god.

Dont you know mo's father's name was abdallah?

Funny grin grin grin
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
You are stupid. Please refute me- Jesus never claim to be a christian because christian means follower of christ neither was he a christianity. Muhammad is a muslim, how can you compare the two . Brainwash
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by littleb(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Nezan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guyz are damn sick. From Adam to centuries after Christ returned to Heaven, no body heard the name muslim until mohammed came to upgrade his father's idol to a god.

Dont you know mo's father's name was abdallah?

Funny grin grin grin
From Adam to jesus, all were muslims who submitted themselves to God. Jesus never aware of the religion called christianity and he will never look at your side on the judgment day. If someone does submits to only one God not three in one, no blood for atonement, no son or children, then he is a muslim.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
littleb:

From Adam to jesus, all were muslims who submitted themselves to God. Jesus never aware of the religion called christianity and he will never look at your side on the judgment day. If someone does submits to only one God not three in one, no blood for atonement, no son or children, then he is a muslim.

Ifa priests, shango devotees, hindus all submit to their respective gods. Are they muslims too? grin Why is the muslim particular about forcing an attachment to the biblical prophets ONLY?
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
Submission in God of the heaven and earth. The distinct between occultic and natural is clear
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Submission in God of the heaven and earth. The distinct between occultic and natural is clear

is He allah?
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2009
Noetic,

i hate pretenders
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Noetic,

i hate pretenders

is allah the maker of heaven and earth?
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2009
Yessss ! Gbam
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Yessss ! Gbam

no.
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by Abuzola(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2009
This is blasphemy
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by noetic2: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

This is blasphemy

blasphemy against who? the moon idol god called allah?
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by ttruth(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abuzola:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Hausa boy, Abuzola make you no kill me with laughter.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Islam was not in existence until the birth of Muhammed. Islam is a 7th century satanic cult belief system. It was Muhammed who created Islam and he upgraded allah (Saudi black stone) which his forefathers were worshipping. Allah is the saudi black stone embedded in the corner of the Kabah. Allah is NOT the GOD OF ISRAEL

Before 7th century, there were native Saudi Arabian christians and jews who were living in Saudi Arabia along side with the Pagan Arabs. It was the birth of the Mafia boss (Muhammed) who came and murdered the Jews and christians because they did not his lies that he was a prophet.

Abraham was not a muslim and will never be a muslim. So stop manipulating things,   Okay,

The followers of Muhammed today were perfect clones of Muhammed because they still slay, murder and slaughter, and butcher people today just the same their mafia boss did in the Arabian peninsula. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Count Yourself Lucky Because Allah Is Merciful by AbuZola3(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
What a brainwash poet, hehehe.

Islam is an arabic word meaning total submission. All other Prophets including jesus the slave of Allah, they used their local language for 'total submission' or 'peace' salamu ala isa

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Claiming to be Muslims Launch Gay-friendly, Women-led Worship Places / Jesus Is Dead:- According To The Qur'an(Niyi,abuzola,muhsin,olabowale) / Why I Converted To Islam - By Emmanuel Seyi Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.