Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (52160 Views)

Waje's Depression Story, How She Broke Her Phone / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by kennyman2000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ohh boy...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by sofiabelgrade(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kemi is just a bitter old woman.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by commentus: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry This girl self won fi se e ni?!

Her case is becoming too much!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmmm,
Am I dreaming?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by AishyWemsy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Confused fellow. She will do anything to stay controversial undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Astuteleader(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am i supposed to be excited about this info? Common
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Olukat(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is D'banj a car or what?
Pls. get yourself some good job
Don't get involved in unmarried guys, flipping relationship like pages of book
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj1:
shocked shocked shocked this lady is not done spilling jist !!!!!!!

Her Claims

- Linda snatched Dbanj from Uche Pedro of Bella Naija
- Linda wrecked Danfoster's relationship with Deola

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/676679467461304320

What is going on?
This Kemi woman is insane and demonically possessed. Stop giving her attention

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
And even if all the allegations are true,is there anything new under the sun?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Tonycart: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
She once said Linda is a lesbian too. Kemi keep spewing crap

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Odani: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
This woman is just looking for cheap popularity by dragging Linda's name to the mud, whom God has blessed the devil can not destroy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by LesbianBoy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Picture evidence or kemi is out of her mind.

You dont get to see "bad belle people" when you still struggling, you only see them spewing shiit about you when you become successful.
Dont mind them! Awon werey!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by creatorpikin(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
She just down_graded herself like a college babe fighting over snatched Bf..Anyways who hasn't she accused 4 dis country dia ws dis time of her nd Baba Adeboye..

Even if Linda collected 240m was it not 4 a purpose(publicity or whtever) n' d question is was d money paid her has d tagg of 'Naija Stolen fund' on it?

Abeg!! Mak d old,pained,lonely woman go 2 bed jare.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Naavah(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
This isn't news jare. People that ain't celebs sef dey snatch husbands. Yeye.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Johnnoo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
How will this prevent me from entering my car and going home once it's 1600hrs

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by wheredemdey: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lmfao

Many are madt bt few are roaming.....this Kemi is a certified nutcase....was she not the one that fought her mom and sister....this drug wreck.......

May God forgive anyone that believes a word of what comes out of her putrid mouth...this woman's uselessness makes the devil shout Blood of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
IS KEMI THE SPOKESPERSON TO D BANJ,UCHE PEDRO AND DAN FOSTER? OR HAS SHE CAUGHT LINDA WITH HER OWN HUSBAND?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Genea(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is a battle btw her and linda,lib must have upset dis lady

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by brilliant5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
I smell bad bele. Lili no answer her. Na she de cry d uche cry... At 51 no sense.. If she curse u nw u go say she no get respect... Infact Mk I go twitter go curse dis woman direct

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by mydex93(f): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
.....following and patiently waiting as the drama unfolds..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by cocu25(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
And this made front page.... Same old, same old... We can post allegations without evidence on nairaland. How I wish linda will take legal actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by repogirl(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kemi has boycotted her psycho meds again ooooo, lol..

This woman is just a pained old woman, see how she is displaying herself for free lik this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by DONSMITH123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Bgorgeous: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Haba this babe what did Linda do to u eh
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by abeniagbon(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hh
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ATMC(f): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecided What is she trying not to say

Gerarahere mehhhn!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by jaid23: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
This woman no shame at all ooo.. Dichin a young lady!! cry im not surprised though, for her to come for her biological father in the public already spells the kind of woman she is.. Ever wondered why she's still single all er life? #oshisko
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by iconSAGE1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Linda is out there with her Igbo blood hustling for more house at Banana island and one Lazy ass is spewing trash abou her..Madam talking at peoples back that are not there to Defend themselve says more about you than the person..thanks and Gid bless you with your Bad Belle Mission

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by FemiZenith(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
eluquenson:
Tired of all these Linda poo joor undecided

Linda is poo is sweet ; taste it and see
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by sammhi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
nonsense as usual from Kemi...what are we suppose to do with this trash?
face your own..we know all along that most girls run after men..so please hold it ...we are not interested about individual life stuff
that is her headche...
the men sleeping with her knows what they want and why they do it ....
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by smetrotech: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
In all lies, there must be evidence of true.

God knws all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture / Kiki Osinbajo: "I Am Not As Short As I Look In These Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.