Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (52196 Views)

Waje's Depression Story, How She Broke Her Phone / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by VenOmswiftTM(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Picture evidence or kemi is out of her mind.

You dont get to see "bad belle people" when you still struggling, you only see them spewing shiit about you when you become successful.
My Nigga! My Nigga! #TrueTalk

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by azzima(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wasn't Kemi Olunloyo honored with "Honorary Igbo" with FFK because of their support Of IPOB? ?? Igbos don suffer o!!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by networkgenuis: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
RichDad1:
My advice to Linda: call this woman and arrange "something" for here. cheesy
She's got nothing to lose here.

She's already on the ground and ready to pull Linda down.
Linda should avoid engaging her.
Remember the saying " Don't fight with the pig in the mud, cos you'll get dirty and the pig is gonna like it.

She's actually helping Linda's career. In the industry where some people even fake their own death just to get a minute of attention, she's doing the Linda woman a world of favor.

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Pain(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Another loose rant from Nigeria's Most Influential Mad Woman
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by blaise00700(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
This woman's account may have been hacked grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by popcykaylah(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
I no pity Linda atall.. she spewed shit about people too and get paid ..so as far as I'm concerned Linda only got served ..she got a taste of her own medicine ..BTW has anyone ever wondered why she is never married or even with a boyfriend...Linda claims to be single from January to December of every other year ..

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
this woman would finish linda ikeji with allegations... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Daminaj1(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Emeka71:
But who put that news there?

that is Kemi Olunloyo's news site.
Please refer to screen shots also
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Michellla(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
RickRichards:
Michellla. Here we go again. cheesy
they are the one that know jare.lets keep watching.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by playboy19(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
networkgenuis:

She's actually helping Linda's career. In the industry where some people even fake their own death just to get a minute of attention, she's doing the Linda woman a world of favor.

Thereby doing herself a favor too. As much as I think this woman is a nutcase, yet I wouldn't give half fvck if she make or mar Linda's image, cos isn't that what they both do for a living? Reck people's home and image? Slander and blackmail people for a living.

Let people stop seeing things from the eyes of emotions and zombieism', this is what the 2 of them do for a living and it's a dog eat dog world. Who will eat who, that I can't tell.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by VenOmswiftTM(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
At the Chinese-owned bakery where I work, the Chinese man whose English is poor would always say this to someone who doesn't do a thing well

"..you for no sense.."

This is exactly what I'm gonna say to this hater called kemi
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by playboy19(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
popcykaylah:
I no pity Linda atall.. she spewed shit about people too and get paid ..so as far as I'm concerned Linda only got served ..she got a taste of her own medicine ..BTW has anyone ever wondered why she is never married or even with a boyfriend...Linda claims to be single from January to December of every other year ..

God bless you, this is what I was just typing. If I had seen ur comment I wouldn't have posted mine again. People are too gullible and emotional in this country. Just know their weakness and exploit them till they bleed. I don't pity Nigerians. Never have, never will. Second dummbest set of people in the world, after Americans. Can't think on their own. The first person to comment determines what the rest would say. SMH

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by MYMINDER(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Odani:
This woman is just looking for cheap popularity by dragging Linda's name to the mud, whom God has blessed the devil can not destroy.

Not only God blesses; we seem to forget the Devil blesses a lot also. Just want you to keep things in perspective. Financial prosperity should never automatically imply that the person did good things and God is blessing the person as a resultant effect. Remember what the devil tempted Jesus with in the wilderness? It is the same thing he is using to win souls to hell here on earth and people are falling over themselves to go to the hell for vanity here on earth where they can move and shake with random abandon and leave their fellow human beings with mouths drooling. Earth is the devil's heaven, where from he hopes to win souls permanently to his underground Kingdom of hell.

My mind

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by adexdon(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
kemi oluloyo nw everywhere u go
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by porshuch: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bad belle o.
Kemi stop hating
Go and buy your own mansion!
If you no get money, beg Linda make she borrow you some.

Aunty Kemi enemy of progress.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by cescky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzzTega:
story.

Linda is becoming MORE famous. congrats to her.

Haters continue.

Leave the mumu people...of a truth if u check her site, her advrets are now more.

Their bitters will only make them poorer....and they say the rich keep getting rich they don't their their the masters of their fate, when the mind is filled with such dustbin, it only produced more shitty materials.

The otondo old granny kemi doesn't know dan foster was complimenting linda the other day.

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by holuphisayor(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
No smoke without fire... Linda is guilty... Let her deal with it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by oludashmi(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
sonnie10:
I would rather be Linda than to be Kemi.

Don't EVER wish yourself either. There are more to the eyes than some noses can smell.

Be Yourself!

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by MrKong: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who says jealousy is a bad thing?...makes you say you damn mind!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Lady abi na girl should take several seats jare. Were they married? So, how did she wreck a home that never existed in the first place
LUBBISH
GERRARAHERE JOR

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
I wouldn't support any of them but why is she coming out to say all these things now? Where has she been? Is it because Linda blocked her on twitter? And as for linda,if @35 she's involved in all these mess just for fame that would be too bad. Fame in the end wudnt guaranty happiness!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by juman(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
That kemi of a thing should leave linda alone.

Bad belly thing.

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Mythinghot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
northvietnam:
I do respect and adore this woman a lot

but her coming up with this poo.... now make her so low

from 240mil naira to sex life of #linda...

for God sake madam some people r looking up to U...

first was #sugarbelly and Audus
now linda & dasuki/ 240 mil
#kemi & ruggedibaba
#kemi blackmailing Linda via s3x & break ups

this bloggers scandal don pass nolly wood scandal ooooooo......

next victim fit be seun ooooooo...........

Watching in 72 D as it unfolds

Who is looking up to her? This mad woman that still feeds on her father?

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzzTega:
story.
Linda is becoming MORE famous. congrats to her.
Haters continue.
Yes o Bad Belle everywhere like network.

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Louiscutedude(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by christopher123(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
This memo of a girl should grow up...why is she into Linda. .I feel that this girl is a hater

Dbanj was never married so I still don't understand how Linda would break a home if dbanj ..the term home breaker is used for marriage

Kemi pls grow up..don't bring shame to people that bear that name ..Linda is a business woman and you can't get popular this way

Grow up
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by othenok(f): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
But everyone knows Madam Kemi isn't ok upstairs. She is the same Kemi that fought her Mum and elder sister and later claimed that her nephew hit her or something when it was the other way round. Same Kemi that started tweet fight with Kola Boff. Who was deported from Canada? Lady is crazy. Whoever takes her serious?

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mythinghot:

Who is looking up to her? This mad woman that still feeds on her father?
Are you minding the SHEdiot , instead of her to probe her your own, she's busy helping Linda with her ratings. I hope her father was a saint while in office.
HYPOCRITES!

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
othenok:
But everyone knows Madam Kemi isn't ok upstairs. She is the same Kemi that fought her Mum and elder sister and later claimed that her nephew hit her or something when it was the other way round. Same Kemi that started tweet fight with Kola Boff. Who was deported from Canada? Lady is crazy. Whoever takes her serious?
Gbam! whoever takes her serious is also crazy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Ebenezerk2: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
When this lady wrote nonsense about Pastor Adeboye, it was then I knew she was sick up there, what concerns her about other people's lifes when her own life needs special attention
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by slap1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
She also broke the relationship between Se'un and Tonto Dike. grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by jamst2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
huh! No wonder,most of these female celeb still remaining single got 'something doing'

To me some of them are coded excort/professional prostitute.

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great'