Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 (3552 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Naira Further Crashes To N245 Per Dollar As Reserves Rise / Time For Change In Niaja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
My close friend who has lived in the UK with me for over 15 years, decided one day that his fed up of living abroad that he wants to return to Naija. I asked him whether someone has offered him some posh job. He said no, I said then what are you going to be doing, he said he is going to China to buy some stuff and take them to Naija to sell. I said how much are you going to invest in this business of yours, he said you cant believe it I only need £2000.00 which is N500,000.00+.

He said Nigeria is a virgin land if one plays one’s card well one could have N25 million in the bank within a short time. And he also went on saying all the money he makes is take home for him, no taxes, no national insurance deduction no corporate tax e.t.c I said the only way you are going to make that kind of money in a short time is if you get a contract with the government. He said his own business has nothing to do with the government he is bringing stuff into the country that the people needs, and the people can afford. We now had a bet I said I am sure within 18 months you will be back in London.

I did not hear from my friend for sometime, then he called be from the blue, I said oh boy how now, what is been happening to you, he said his kids have moved back home that they are now in some in the boarding school. I said how is your business, he said things are moving slowly but surely that he has manage to pay the money he borrowed from his friend and even topped it up with some little interest. I said that is fantastic, I said don’t tell me you have already hit your N25 million mark already. He said no, no, no, haba when I started business I said “I for fear”. He now later told me he has about N5.6 million in his account at the time that was 8 months into the business and I start wondering 5.6 / 245 that is £22,857.14. I said that is some cool cash not so many Diasporas can boast of this kind of money in their savings account within 8 months of working or doing business in the west. Although one thing Diasporas have going for them is access to credit and assets especially houses which is normally the biggest investment for most people. I know people living in £650,000.00 homes but are struggling everyday to get things done in their lives but obviously when day finish paying off this huge mortgage they will have a house which would have appreciated in value . But I now looked at the quality of life, why should one wait to the age of 65 b4 one start enjoying the trappings of wealth after living a miserable life throughout.

The big question to NLanders is do you think Naija edges it as per quality of life or the oyinbo system is better – which is work when you are young and enjoy later in life.

Forget to inform you lot that when the guy told me his balance – my account was reading -£250.00. my mortgage payment had just be taking from my account pushing it into the over draft facility giving to me, thank God it was an authorised ov and not un-authorised over draft, I beg make una no make person here this one oh na my little secret at least my friend did not know. lipsrsealed
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by blunt1990: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
Thank you my brother, I love this your thread. It made me laugh because I was in dilemma two months ago on whether to stay on in UK or return to Naija. After a long thought, I decided that I would go back to Naija and start my own thing with my experience in structural/civil design and project mgt. I really do not intend to work for any coy. My initial fear was the difficulty of starting up without much capital and the fear of self-sustainability in the early months of my stay in Nigeria. I promise you, if you spend another ten years in this country, you can NOT boast of saving upto N5million. Its pathetic!!

My best friend and former flat mate who left August last year got a massive civil project to design and erect telecom masts at N98million. Plesae, I have bought my flight ticket to Nigeria. I am so dreaming of the day I will step into that country again after so many years. Nigeria, the love of my life. I LOOOVE NIGERIA WITH A PASSION AND I LOVE ALL YOU NIGERIAN
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
Forget to inform you lot that when the guy told me his balance – my account was reading -£250.00. my mortgage payment had just be taking from my account pushing it into the over draft facility giving to me, thank God it was an authorised ov and not un-authorised over draft, I beg make una no make person here this one oh na my little secret at least my friend did not know.

I know a lot of diasporas can identify with this bit up here, except if they wan form.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by jaybee3(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
True question is are you being driven by the motivation to have loads of money or you prefer to live a comfortable life whereby you can afford to indulge yourself in all the beautiful things life has to offer.
Things like;
going on holiday twice a year
a wonderfull house you can call your own even though you are still paying mortgage on it
a nice car that can be driven anywhere with no fear of being attacked or carjacked
chance to live a normal life without the stress of having immediate or extended families turning up at yours for assistance day in day out.

I know what i prefer and i believe if one cuts coat seriously according to size their wouldn't be anything stopping one from earning/making as much money. We lot don't have to stick to the common 9-5 jobs, peeps can also venture into the world of being own boss.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by blunt1990: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
KnowAll:

I know a lot of diasporas can identify with this bit up here, except if they wan form.[/color]
Mine was less than dt in July, 2008 when I just graduated. God forbid. When you tell people they dont just get it. I advised some of my friends last year when they planned to resign their job, Haliburton, for masters, they thought I dint want them to come to UK. Now they are biting their fingers deep. My advise remains, do not for any reason resign your job rather take study leave. Some will scream that I should return to Nigeria, just like my friends do, if I am not enjoying the country. I will do that very soon
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Akabiboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
What i have enjoyed most from living in the uk is the quality of life. You do things at your own pace(thats if you cut your coat according to your size). Am thinking of going back home one day but that day is not now.
There is too much insecurity in terms of life and property. One guy i know whent back home two years ago to start some business, he was killed by armed robbers after 9 months because he was driving a big car.
My advice to any one moving back to naija is make sure you sort out your papers first so that if things turn ugly to can bail fast.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2009
I find it fascinating that to this day, 99% of the time, when we speak of OPPORTUNITIES In Africa, we speak in terms of money to be made ; moving back to Nigeria is about going there to make more money with less effort. But then when I listen to people speak of opportunities, they defined it more in terms of services they can offer, and[b] lives they can better [/b] as a result. Any wonder why even with the new breed of leaders, we still get loads of those who consider money to be prime for them and will do most all they can to get more and more of it at the expense of the people?
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by asha80(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I find it fascinating that to this day, 99% of the time, when we speak of OPPORTUNITIES In Africa, we speak in terms of money to be made . But then when I listen to people elsewhere opportunity[b] is defined more in terms of services they can offer and lives they can better by offering their service of choice in an area[/b]. Any wonder why even with the new breed of leaders, we still get loads of those who consider money to be prime for them and will do most all they can to get more and more of it at the expense of the people?

Actually those people have making money at the back of their mind.

@post

It depends on what you see as quality life.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by MrCrackles(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I find it fascinating that to this day, 99% of the time, when we speak of OPPORTUNITIES In Africa, we speak in terms of [b]money to be made ; moving back to Nigeria is about going there to make more money with less effort[/b]. But then when I listen to people speak of opportunities, they defined it more in terms of services they can offer, and[b] lives they can better [/b] as a result. Any wonder why even with the new breed of leaders, we still get loads of those who consider money to be prime for them and will do most all they can to get more and more of it at the expense of the people?

GBAM!
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by MrCrackles(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
Quality of life means a lot to me and at the moment, Nigeria cant offer that!

Living a quality life doesnt mean having millions in my bank account though
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2009
asha 80:

Actually those people have making money at the back of their mind.

@post

It depends on what you see as quality life.

Definitely, my statement there does not remove the fact that there will be money made from offering the service. But if you are honest, you will admit that there is a huge difference.

It is not that those abroad do not know of how one can GET RICH QUICK in Nigeria, sometimes without even breaking a sweat. I appreciate the fact that some of the Nigerians I have met here value hardwork, and boldly boast of how all they now have has been earned through years of hardwork and diligence, something many never knew of before moving out abroad.

We lampoon companies like Shell, BP and all the other international companies that come in to GET RICH QUICK in the same Nigeria, yet we are guilty of the same. Does that not strike you are the major problem with our mindset as a people, and maybe a race?

MrCrackles:

Quality of life means a lot to me and at the moment, Nigeria cant offer that!

Living a quality life doesnt mean having millions in my bank account though

yep!!
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by asha80(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2009
@kobojunkie

remember this

Most nigerians see nigeria as an enterpise to make money from and not a country to build and serve because there is no sense of nationhood amongst its people.
grin
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by JJYOU: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
asha 80:

@kobojunkie

remember this

Most nigerians see nigeria as an enterpise to make money from and not a country to build and serve because there is no sense of nationhood amongst its people.
grin
what is there to serve in naija. in the UK i get tax relief for things naija govt and officials wants me to bribe them for. when you go to nigeria, you feel so insecure right inside your own home. i have noticed my dad panics when we are around becos of safety. now they do kignapping it is a different matter.
Kobojunkie:

I find it fascinating that to this day, 99% of the time, when we speak of OPPORTUNITIES In Africa, we speak in terms of money to be made ; moving back to Nigeria is about going there to make more money with less effort. But then when I listen to people speak of opportunities, they defined it more in terms of services they can offer, and[b] lives they can better [/b] as a result. Any wonder why even with the new breed of leaders, we still get loads of those who consider money to be prime for them and will do most all they can to get more and more of it at the expense of the people?
you are right i think we must all do whatever we can to help and make a visible difference in where ever we come from even though it is like a never ending hole at the moment.

one of the cheapest thing you can do now is give a bore hole water to your village. it stops the kids having to travel miles to the river before school. you may get some idiot saying you are taking away their source of income ignore them and do good.

doing good is always right.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
This thread is really not about Naija is better than Abroad or Abroad is better than Naija, but it is about making people re-focus and re-addressing the issues that made them left Naija in the first place, Questions like are they in a position today to effect and make that dream they had b4 they left Naija become a reality, if yes why not go for it. For some people capital to start a business was the main issue others have their own personal reason. We all know our banks will not provide funds to the common man on the street so going abroad to work and raise capital should be seen as complementing our tight fisted banks, however I don’t blame our banks, that is actually a discuss for another day. The important thing to note is we have an alternative way to raise funds if the banks are not willing to lend. If capital is no more an issue what are we waiting for why not revitalised that dream.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
Lol @Asha80

Don’t get me wrong @JJYou ! I am not against people setting up enterprises in Nigeria. But it seems most who do, do so in order to make money and not necessarily to inject something that would potentially better their community. I am not in any way calling for folks to dig pumps and all that (personally, I think we do not need more boreholes in that country). To better explain what I mean here, let me use an example here.

I am all for Mr X moving to Nigeria to set up a business. Looking around Mr X can see that the country is already filled with low quality goods and services, and not a lot of affordable high quality opportunities for people out there. He could decide that his business would be to go out to China to get only high quality products and sell them at fair prices and maybe offer his customers’ free service for one year should be product breakdown within that period.

This is not even close to what we have happening with the many so called Nigerian business men I see and know of to date.

I heard the other day that McDonalds makes about 3cents for a mcMac burger sold and that made me sort of understand why the company seems to sell for so little yet make billions at the end of the day. You can still make a lot of money, if you do business fairly or at least close. Not going down to get an 87million contract, using low quality equipment and tools and then at the end of the day pocketing so much and then going around trying to make yourself believe you are better because you have more money in your pocket than most.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
KnowAll:

This thread is really not about Naija is better than Abroad or Abroad is better than Naija, but it is about making people re-focus and re-addressing the issues that made them left Naija in the first place, Questions like are they in a position today to effect and make that dream they had b4 they left Naija become a reality, if yes why not go for it.

I know what this thread is about.

I can bet you that majority of the people who left Nigeria, had to borrow so much money( some borrowed over a million naira), money that could have easily gone to starting a business, if that was really their primary problem with the system, so they could leave Nigeria.

KnowAll:

For some people capital to start a business was the main issue others have their own personal reason. We all know our banks will not provide funds to the common man on the street so going abroad to work and raise capital should be seen as complementing our tight fisted banks, however I don’t blame our banks, that is actually a discuss for another day. The important thing to note is we have an alternative way to raise funds if the banks are not willing to lend. If capital is no more an issue what are we waiting for why not revitalised that dream.

(My Guesstimate) Nigeria is a country where about 6 out of every 10 adults already own at least one business. If, even the poor has been able to afford money for business, yet their condition has yet to improve much over the years, can one then conclude that capital to start a business is the valid reason for why many continue to stay away?
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by JJYOU: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Lol @Asha80

Don’t get me wrong @JJYou ! I am not against people setting up enterprises in Nigeria. But it seems most who do, do so in order to make money and not necessarily to inject something that would potentially better their community. I am not in any way calling for folks to dig pumps and all that (personally, I think we do not need more boreholes in that country). To better explain what I mean here, let me use an example here.

I am all for Mr X moving to Nigeria to set up a business. Looking around Mr X can see that the country is already filled with low quality goods and services, and not a lot of affordable high quality opportunities for people out there. He could decide that his business would be to go out to China to get only high quality products and sell them at fair prices and maybe offer his customers’ free service for one year should be product breakdown within that period.

This is not even close to what we have happening with the many so called Nigerian business men I see and know of to date.

I heard the other day that McDonalds makes about 3cents for a mcMac burger sold and that made me sort of understand why the company seems to sell for so little yet make billions at the end of the day. You can still make a lot of money, if you do business fairly or at least close. Not going down to get an 87million contract, using low quality equipment and tools and then at the end of the day pocketing so much and then going around trying to make yourself believe you are better because you have more money in your pocket than most.

i get you but dont you think we are just replacing the oyinbo man with the  chineese?  the more we go to china the more we cvcle the dependency culture. when are we going to start doing our thing?  they are now even  fishing and farming for us sad.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
For me, economic growth and development is not about looking at GDP and interest rates. At the end of the day, we have 150 million Nigerians. When I ask whether Nigeria is improving economically or not, the question is how many Nigerians, who did not have three-square meal a day, now have three-square meal a day?

?How many Nigerians, who did not have roofs over their heads, now have roofs over their heads? How many Nigerians, who did not have education, now have education? That is economic development. If your GDP is growing by 20 per cent and 90 per cent of your population is living in poverty, I do not see that as development.
?So, economics does not give you one answer; it gives you a variety of options. The choice of options is often not driven by economics but by political ideology. Whose interests are you interested in protecting first?
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
JJYOU:

i get you but dont you think we are just replacing the oyinbo man with the chineese? the more we go to china the more we cvcle the dependency culture. when are we going to start doing our thing? they are now even fishing and farming for us sad.

I think there is no question about our dependence on China. The world seems to working to fix that problem but considering where we continue to remain, as long as we have that GET RICH QUICK mindset, we are bound to continue with our dependency on China and China is likely to continue feeding us with low quality goods and services.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
I read on one thread 1,500 Edo state indigene in prison in Libya. I start wondering is naija that bad, even places that have serious civil war their citizens are not running away from their country the way naijas are trooping out as if something is chasing them out.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
think there is no question about our dependence on China. The world seems to working to fix that problem but considering where we continue to remain, as long as we have that GET RICH QUICK mindset, we are bound to continue with our dependency on China and China is likely to continue feeding us with low quality goods and services.

Just imagine those motor cycles they use for okada, they all have the same name, I said to myself definaetly some guy has made a killing here bringing this motor cycle to naija.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
Well to over half of our population, naija is that bad. I think the frustration is more from the fact that they live in a country that can easily afford to feed them all daily and provide for their every needs, but live in abject poverty, wondering how much longer they can live in their situation.

I have a serious problem with the way we post pictures of nice looking houses, road and high-rise constructions, and flashy lights as reason why we have somehow convinced ourselves that Nigeria is good and developing, when the numbers continue to show that more and more Nigerians are falling below the poverty line, our educational system is in major need of an overhaul, inflation is still a serious issue and the poor finding it harder and harder to adjust, unemployment continues to rise by the day, and the country depends almost wholly on imports.

Less than 2 years ago, there was the global food crisis problem that was announced. Our government did next to nothing back then and continues to do next to nothing to date. Couple that with global recession, and you can figure out how fearful people are now. I mean if people in the west are panicking, what else do you expect from people who feel they are already stretched and cannot be stretched any more.

KnowAll:

Just imagine those motor cycles they use for okada, they all have the same name, I said to myself definaetly some guy has made a killing here bringing this motor cycle to naija.

Made a serious killing!
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
2 years ago I told my brother that I want to invest N2 million in Nigeria; I will start with stocks then move into other things that will be my widow’s mite to my nation. This investment was based on the premise that someone gave me a couple of month’s b4. He said if I am prudent enough and wise in my investment that I will be surprise how fast N2 million will become N100 million in no time. I said omo!!! I game oh, that is how poured N2 million into stocks, as a launching pad into the Nigerian market. You all know what happened afterwards, I stop looking at the value of my stocks when it fell below N300,000.00 January 2009. Thank God things have started are picking up ago.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by MrCrackles(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
KnowAll:

2 years ago I told my brother that I want to invest N2 million in Nigeria; I will start with stocks then move into other things that will be my widow’s mite to my nation. This investment was based on the premise that someone gave me a couple of month’s b4. He said if I am prudent enough and wise in my investment that I will be surprise how fast N2 million will become N100 million in no time. I said omo!!! I game oh, that is how poured N2 million into stocks, as a launching pad into the Nigerian market. You all know what happened afterwards, I stop looking at the value of my stocks when it fell below N300,000.00 January 2009. Thank God things have started are picking up ago.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by KnowAll(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
heard the other day that McDonalds makes about 3cents for a mcMac burger sold and that made me sort of understand why the company seems to sell for so little yet make billions at the end of the day. You can still make a lot of money, if you do business fairly or at least close. Not going down to get an 87million contract, using low quality equipment and tools and then at the end of the day pocketing so much and then going around trying to make yourself believe you are better because you have more money in your pocket than most.

i get you but dont you think we are just replacing the oyinbo man with the  chineese?  the more we go to china the more we cvcle the dependency culture. when are we going to start doing our thing?  they are now even  fishing and farming

An american friend once told me are you seriously telling me you cannot find a product you can sell to your people for a profit of $1 dollar/ N145 Naira I thought about it but could not really come up with any product having taken our greedy custom officials into consideration.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Moves: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ Kobo;
I think you are missing the point of the thread; In going into Business; the First Aim is to make "Profit" which comes ahead of CSR, Also I believe that most nigerians business man I have met --though into small scale businesses do some sort of CSR, Especially if they use to be a diasporian, as they have loads of both Extended families and Non Family requesting they be helped out, so technically they are affecting other lives around however miniscule, There is absolute nothing wrong in being enterprising with the mindset of going to naija to make a killing as long as within legal means.
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by blacksta(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2009
KnowAll:

Na wa o - Sombody advised u that tomato was selling more than onions  u then decided to sell all yr onions to invest in tomato - What about to your brain and all your foreign educational background - what happen to  research, annual reports and co.  lol

grin
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by blacksta(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
Moves:

@ Kobo;
I think you are missing the point of the thread; In going into Business; the First Aim is to make "Profit" which comes ahead of CSR, Also I believe that most nigerians business man I have met --though into small scale businesses do some sort of CSR, Especially if they use to be a diasporian, as they have loads of both Extended families and Non Family requesting they be helped out, so technically they are affecting other lives around however miniscule, There is absolute nothing wrong in being enterprising with the mindset of going to naija to make a killing as long as within legal means.

Dont mind these people o jare - They just like making people feel guilty. Na me cause nigeria problems - Please help me ask o
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
blacksta:

Na wa o - Sombody advised u that tomato was selling more than onions  u then decided to sell all yr onions to invest in tomato - What about to your brain and all your foreign educational background - what happen to  research, annual reports and co.  lol

grin

Lolz! cheesy grin
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
Moves:

@ Kobo;

But @Moves, I gave an example there with Mr X and I also posted the McDonalds story(how I heard of how McDonalds makes a killing as well on 3cents a burger profit) I am not sure why you think I am missing the point here. I am clear in the fact that I am not against Nigerians being enterprising as long as they do not unfairly take from the poor in the process or do so illegally.

Now if you read my post on the man who goes out to get an $87 million contract, uses poor quality tools so he can pocket millions of the money in the end. Is that legal? Is that fair? Is he taking from the poor into his pocket?
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
blacksta:

Na wa o - Sombody advised u that tomato was selling more than onions u then decided to sell all yr onions to invest in tomato - What about to your brain and all your foreign educational background - what happen to research, annual reports and co. lol
grin

Please tell me you are joking!
Re: My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 by blacksta(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Please tell me you are joking!

Are u saying one can not conduct a research on business in Nigeria?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impressive Pictures Of The Russian Military(how Dasuki Failed Our Military) / Let There Be War Inspector General Of Police Shares Guns Today PICS / Nigeria Reacts As Cow Invades Kano State University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.