Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. (1395 Views)

Ambode Orders Traders Under High-tension At Jakande Roundabout To Vacate(pics) / Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna / Federal Fire Service Close To Yesterday Burning Trailer Only Has One Old Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by vivianblog1(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Happening Right now at Jakande Roundabout in Lagos State, a truck wit unidentified plate Number is burning , please the Lagos State Fire service should please Go There , see photo below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photo-burning-trailer-at-jakande-roundabout-in-lagos-state

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , .. help

Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by vivianblog1(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for this XMAS
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by viceldo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
End Time Truck
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
See fuel people are queuing for at filling stations just wasting away.
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where is fire-extinguisher?

- The vehicles behind would be running to overtake the burning truck for fear of being stuck in traffic.
- The driver would have absconded
- The condition of the truck might have been poor before the incident
- Goods-in- transit might not be insured
- Fire Service at Ajah would need almost 45mins to get to the scene of the incident
- Traffic situation would be serious from 3pm to 6pm due to fuel queues and incident at the roundabout

Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
cry
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by vivianblog1(f): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
@ Dominique CHECK
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by obinnashady(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Xmas Ritual.the other day,it was Niger state.
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by vivianblog1(f): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala where are you
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Omotayor123(f): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Whatz all this na embarassed God help person!
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lagos and bad news be like bread and butter.
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Beremx(f): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
vivianblog1:
Cc; lalasticlala where are you
Do you expect Lalasticlala to put off the fire?
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Beremx:
Do you expect Lalasticlala to quench the fire?
so desperate to be on fp to get traffic. no body will click sorry
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
vivianblog1:
Happening Right now at Jakande Roundabout in Lagos State, a truck wit unidentified plate Number is burning , please the Lagos State Fire service should please Go There , see photo below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photo-burning-trailer-at-jakande-roundabout-in-lagos-state

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , .. help

Stop lying, you're more interested in attracting traffic than what you prescribed in the bolded.

If indeed you want the attention of the fire service, you would have called the service phone numbers. The time it would take for the agency to log on to Nairaland and read your blog contents is enough to burn the entire Lagos state.
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by dridowu: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Olorun afi ofo ra emi
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Orjioorji(f): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:

Stop lying, you're more interested in attracting traffic than what you prescribed in the bolded.

If indeed you want the attention of the fire service, you would have called the service phone numbers. The time it would take for the agency to log on to Nairaland and read your blog contents is enough to burn the entire Lagos state.
from your post I can see you jealous this girl so much, if you work hard you may be like her she is coming up to be compere with lindaikejiblog then you will commit suicide. watch your front my friend and stop life of bitterness
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Orjioorji:
from your post I can see you jealous this girl so much, if you work hard you may be like her she is coming up to be compere with lindaikejiblog then you will commit suicide. watch your front my friend and stop life of bitterness

Woman wrapper. The best way to woo a woman is not by attacking her male attackers. Send her a PM and get her to talk to you.

I don't envy Linda Ikeji, so why would I envy an upcoming blogger?
Re: Photos: Burning Trailer At Jakande Roundabout In Lagos State. by Orjioorji(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:

Woman wrapper. The best way to woo a woman is not by attacking her male attackers. Send her a PM and get her to talk to you.

I don't envy Linda Ikeji, so why would I envy an upcoming blogger?
you are the woman wrapper by always attacking woman, just to attract unnecessary attention,grow up boy, I have a woman already so I don't need another don't be pain OK.

(1) (Reply)

AIT Leadership Took Giant Card To Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari's Honeymoon Over As Popularity Slips, According To GAIN Poll / Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.