Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Players Betrayed Me – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Players Betrayed Me – Mourinho (561 Views)

Super Eagles Disappointed Me — Mourinho / Mourinho: “chelsea Players Betrayed Me.” / My Players Betrayed Me In Defeat To Leicester – José Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Players Betrayed Me – Mourinho by miteolu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
José Mourinho said his players had betrayed him and can no longer view themselves as superstars after Chelsea suffered a ninth league defeat of the season, at the hands of an excellent Leicester City side, to leave them only one point above the relegation zone and the manager under increasing pressure to hold on to his job.

The Chelsea manager was most upset, however, with his players. He said that their pride and self-esteem should be damaged because of their poor performances. With Sunderland to come at Stamford Bridge on Saturday followed by another home game against Watford, Mourinho claimed that his squad had to accept they belonged at the same level as their next two opponents.
“I don’t think in this moment they can feel they are top players or they can feel they are superstars. They have to look at the Leicester boys and to feel these are the stars, these are the top players. They have to look to Sunderland and Watford and say: ‘We are at the same level. I am not the superstar, I am not the player of the season, I am not the world champion, I am not the Premier League champion. At this moment, I am at your level.’”

“I don’t know what is wrong,” Mourinho said. “The only thing I know is that within 10 seconds he made the decision himself. He came off and said straight away he couldn’t do it. Then he tried and immediately he came back off. He made the decision to come off. So it must be a serious injury.

http://www.native9ja.com/my-players-betrayed-me-mourinho/

Re: My Players Betrayed Me – Mourinho by adesammy1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

If Academic Institutions In Nigeria Were To Be FOOTBALL Clubs / NIGERIA Man Killed By Friend During Ronaldo Vs Messi Argument / Football Predictions for Today and Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.