Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar (1065 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Acquires A New Bentley Flying Spur / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar by adesegun121(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
K1 de Ultimate’s daughter Dami Ayinde Marshal is been called to bar in Abuja today, Tuesday, December 15.
K1 and his immediate family members had travelled earlier to Abuja to be a part of the celebration.

Dami on the other hand has been expressing her gratitude to God for making today a reality. On her Intsgram page Dami wrote: “I just want to say Baba oo, ese eeee,I just want to say Baba ooo ese, I like to thank our Father in heaven for making this day possible, many started this journey but few made it, this is my beautiful niece Oluwadamilola, omo Folashade, my hardworking sister , Dami I’m so proud of you, I thank the Lord for your life, you will not fail, you will not fall, every great thing deserving of a glorious child , you will attain in Jesus name, go forth and prosper in Jesus name.”

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/k1-de-ultimates-daughter-called-to-bar.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar by adesegun121(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
At least she no force her sef enter studio. But she looks scared in that pix, she go fit defend Dasuki so?!
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar by Barry2015(f): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Executive Marketers needed within the age range of 20 to 27 year and reside in the south-south and south-eastern states of nigeria.the person must be willing to travel and preferable a lady.Interested persons should send their cvs to recruitment@sstac.sch.ng Salary Package attractive.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix / Halima Abubakar Deletes Pregnancy Post On IG After Fans Question Her [PICS] / Photos: Toke Makinwa Looks Extremely Stylish In Winter Attire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.