Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

To Our Photoshop Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Our Photoshop Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (425 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / June 12: Nigeria Owes Abiola Viable Democracy – Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Economist Magazine A Mockery Of True Journalism - Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Our Photoshop Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by femivita: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am not a partisan person but if u ask me I would have loved not to have Ambode as Lagos state Governor but what will I do about it. People keeps voting for party instead of individuals, knowing fully well that politics is bigger than anyone of us but until our vote start to really count we will be far away from democracy. Don't get me wrong my readers am not saying our vote don't count am only saying they are influenced by power, money or personality, we go in the wrong direction with the right mindset, we let them brainwashed us with there slogans and lies, we follow like sheep's and don't questions their credentials. Before Lagos election we already know who will win, not just us but also the opposition party, they are only expecting some miracles because the power houses in Lagos state are all members of APC.
Ambode came to power with a very big shoe to fill, probably bigger than him because he has since not filled and with such a good credentials we thought the shoe will rather be too small for him as he should surpasses his predecessor achievement in no time but have since dash our hopes into the seas. Instead he has been on social media replying to critics and telling us all the great things he has in stock for us without any significant actions. We need works not words, we are tired of him trying to build his social influence, he should get to work and build his reputation.
Am sure he is assured of winning second term because of his corrupt godfathers that are only bothered of what they are gaining than what the citizens are, and some followers than are just fanatic. That's why he is so relaxed and despite the increase in burglars and robbery, high traffic jamb and increase in road accident majority of them by trunks he is busy taking photoshoot pictures and tweeting leaving Lagos in a mess.
Let's support the movement and pour out our hearts because our voice is our power.
Let every Lagos state citizen read, comment and share
Together we are powerful
Eko o ni baje oo
For more articles visit http://risktakerslifechangers..com

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Presents 2016 Budget Proposal Of N665.588bn To House Of Assembly / Cnpp Condemns Exclusion Of Parties In Ekiti Council Poll / Nigerians! Do You Want To Dine With The Devil In The Pit Of Hell For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.