Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Chronic Catarrh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chronic Catarrh (1427 Views)

Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) / Home Remedies You Never Knew Can Cure Cough And Catarrh / Do You Know That "Procold" That Cold And Catarrh Drug Is A Banned Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Catarrh by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please permit me to use this opportunity to seek health advice/help from my fellow nairalanders. For some years now, I've been suffering from this chronic catarrh which won't leave me alone. I have taken different drugs and have moved from one hospital to the other but no cure. I would like to know what I can do to cure this as it's affecting me wholly. I'd also like to know what I can do abt chest pain and weakness of the body.
May God bless whoever has got invaluable contributions to make. Thank U
Re: Chronic Catarrh by fluffybaby(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Go for full medical check.

These days I discovered onion juice with lemon/lime it helpy with catarh and cough. I don not guarantee a cure o. Try it and if it works let me know.

Just blend the onion and squeeze out the juice. Then mix with 2 lemon juice or 3 lime juice drink 2 table spoons 3times daily.
Re: Chronic Catarrh by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry for replying this late; I just read the message. I'll let you know once it is done. But do u know anything about chronic catarrh or sinusitis. Or do you have any idea how much a CT Scan or MRI costs in any federal or state hospital/medical centre
Re: Chronic Catarrh by Godmother(f): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2015
OP, I suffer from it too and what I take is GNLD garlic tablets. You could also take vitamin C regularly or take Actifect when the catarrh is severe.
Re: Chronic Catarrh by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Thanks, m'am!
Do appreciate ur contribution
Re: Chronic Catarrh by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
I tink its dis weather...mine has lasted for three weeks nw
Re: Chronic Catarrh by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
My brother, it's not the weather o. Been sufferingfrom this thing for 3/4 years now. It's beginning to kill me slowly
Re: Chronic Catarrh by fluffybaby(f): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
OKeokpa:
Sorry for replying this late; I just read the message. I'll let you know once it is done. But do u know anything about chronic catarrh or sinusitis. Or do you have any idea how much a CT Scan or MRI costs in any federal or state hospital/medical centre

To be frank with you, I have had this cartarrh problem since I know me as myself. I never have 2 nostrils open. I nèver have dry nose. I am allergic to dust, fur, fluff anything that floats in the air triggers my allergy. Rescently my BP read 180/170. Since my onion therapy my BP has been 110/75 sonetimes as low as 105/70 and the allergy has slowed down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronic Catarrh by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Think we share the same problem.
Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Popping That Pimple On Your Face Can Kill You! / 77 Nigerian Health Workers Infected With COVID-19, Lassa Fever / The Criminal Anthony M. Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.