Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

#dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc (1080 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc by experimentist: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
I was not at #Dasuki'sGate! I did not collect anything. I did not even near the gate talkless of collecting money. they said they saw me at #LindaGate the other day but I was just there to take picture cos I hear the gate is photogenic. I dont want to go to jail like Dokpesi pls..

frontpage pls!
Re: #dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc by MemeTroll: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Brethren is all well?
Re: #dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc by Melancholy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is more like a rap to me with a cool rhyme. Airforce1 abeg take this guy go studio oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc by Spanner4(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
Dude u re so funny! Anyway hope say d Money my client will give me to execute suspended floor slab is not from Dasuki embarassed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Press Release By Gov. El-rufai On Shiite/army Clash. A MUST READ! / Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of Super Eagles Forward In Ibadan / Japan Fixed This Earthquake Damaged Road In Just Six Days (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.