Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment (4270 Views)

Senior Executive Assistant Job At WFO Roedl And Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by furlarmmy: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
I use this medium to ask for information about this firm. Things like staff strength, organisational structure, frequency of promotion,pay, reputation and so on. Thanks
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by doublef(f): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello Furlammy, The firm is a middle sized professional services firm and they recently integrated with a German firm called Rodl and Partner. Appraisal process to determine promotion is conducted annually and salary is relatively competitive as they already have a structured salary scale. Salary is also reviewed annually. It is well structured for its size with a staff strength of over 40 employees in major parts of Nigeria and Ghana. The firm has a very good prospect for growth and expansion due to the recent integration with the foreign firm. You can check www.wforoedl.com for more info.

1 Like

Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by Collineno: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please what's their test format like? I got an invite to take an aptitude test with them.. Please help me ooo
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by junebabe(f): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Collineno:
Please what's their test format like? I got an invite to take an aptitude test with them.. Please help me ooo

Collineno,please how was your test and what did you apply for. i was invited to come for a yest tomorrow too.
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by Olamayk(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2016
junebabe:

Collineno,please how was your test and what did you apply for. i was invited to come for a yest tomorrow too.

How was your test...Pls what's the test format like cos I was invited for test tmao. Thanks
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello , please what are thebinterview questions like. I was invited for the test in Monday. Thanks
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by DukeNija(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
bolarinnwa:
Hello , please what are thebinterview questions like. I was invited for the test in Monday. Thanks

Pls how was the test? I got an invite for an aptitude test tomorrow. I need a guide. Thanks
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
DukeNija:

Pls how was the test? I got an invite for an aptitude test tomorrow. I need a guide. Thanks
Gmat questions basically and an essay on transportation problems in lagos. What position did you apply for?
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by DukeNija(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
bolarinnwa:

Gmat questions basically and an essay on transportation problems in lagos. What position did you apply for?

Thanks a million.
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by kunleteledom: 5:51pm On May 09, 2018
please does anyone know how much they pay their training and development officer. thanks
Re: WFO Rodl And Partner Recruitment by kunleteledom: 5:52pm On May 09, 2018
or salary for learning and development officer

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates Admitted Into NDA 2016 From Benue / Advice On Career Path. / Do You Want Be To An Offshore Oil Rig Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.