Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fist: Forged In Shadow Torch Date Launching On PC And Will Not Have To Wait A Lo - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fist: Forged In Shadow Torch Date Launching On PC And Will Not Have To Wait A Lo (2854 Views)

How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help / How To Fix Pes 2017 Lagging Or Slowing Problem on pc / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fist: Forged In Shadow Torch Date Launching On PC And Will Not Have To Wait A Lo by cammyaustillgoz(f): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2021
F.i.S.T. It has been a pleasant surprise from beginning to end. With these words, the companion Carlos Gallego opened his analysis of f.i.s.t.:forged in shadow torch on the occasion of the launch of the adventure in PlayStation. A totally recommended title that PC players can enjoy in a very few weeks, on a date still to be determined this month of October through Steam and Epic Games Store .

Acclaimed by criticism, fist: Forged In Shadow Torch proposes players to live an adventure of Dieselpunk ambience where it has to travel through different levels with hidden rooms, secret passages and shortcuts, either combating, moving with agility through the surroundings or solving The different riddles needed to advance in the game and unravel the conspiracy story of the video game.

If you are interested in knowing more about this Genres Mix , with Mechanics from Metroidvania, Beat Em Up, Hack and Slash and RPG, do not hesitate to take an eye on the review collected on the 3d-game pages that it concluded after Get your approved . F.I.S.T. calls you for your aesthetics, it is trapped by your combat and design of scenarios and convinces you by its history. Total recommendation for all types of players .

F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch, remember, arrived at PS4 and PS5 a few days ago selling through the PlayStation Store at a price of 29.99 euros. F.i.s.t. It is also another of the great examples of the irruption of the Asian videogame industry for consoles in the last years we spoke a few months ago.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat / Everything Xbox 360 / Cheat For Dream League Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.