Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas (2396 Views)

"North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by naijapropa: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=15pt]The North will keep Ilorin and Offa if Nigeria breaks, Junaid warns Yorubas[/size]

In the event of the breakup of Nigeria, which will be very unfortunate, the North is the only component that will remain one and united.

And we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which...>>>READ: https://www.facebook.com/1034730479905716/photos/a.1075040309208066.1073741828.1034730479905716/1087625714616192/?type=3&theater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by kossyablaze(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
E no concern me
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by wordcat(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
They can even take Ondo state, how is that my business

3 Likes

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Commentus2: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mis-yawn! Should Nigeria break, there will be nothing like northern Nigeria as presently constituted. A broken up Nigeria will more likely be in the format: West, North, Middle Belt, East and South-south! Most of the minority tribes will choose the side that favour them!

That man should wake up, his postulation can't never happen! cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by knightsTempler: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
They can annex the whole of the SW, who gives a fûck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by naijapropa: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Junaid Mohammed
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by lorenzo9096: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
they can take the whole of yorubads land, after all they their slave so what ever thing theat belongs to the slave is own by the master including Seun and his nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by todayguest(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's a personal opinion.
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by ZZ22: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
They can take lagos if they want afterall the SW now see the North as thier master

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by omolami: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
I did not know that Junaid is also a semi literate like Buhari until I read this script Does he thinks Ilorin and Offa people won't decide where to go on their own? Trough Referendum both offa and Ilorin would decide where to be. Surely on the side of Yorubas, because of what is making others run away from the north Geographically too. that cannot happen. Junaid is a real mungu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by sunkida(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
see this Boda ode that want to decide for us, ilorin is part of Yoruba land but geopolitically called northern state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Realdeals(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
He's living in a state of illusion, yoruba territory extend beyond Jebba into Niger State. River kaduna at wuya will be the boundary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Mightymanna(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
i don't know why some people are plain idiots.why do you think nigeria will break? and why some people are more concerned about kwara. i am a northerner but i believe the kwarans should decide their future through referendum in case of any break up but weather they are in the north or south west, that will not change their geographical location,ethnic and religious composition.so why the noise, some stupids are even asking the yorubas to go and bring back kwara,as if it was a movable thing that was taken away
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Commentus2: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
lorenzo9096:
they can take the whole of yorubads land, after all they their slave so what ever thing theat belongs to the slave is own by the master including Seun and his nairaland
that crazy mod that ban me must be blind, not to see the post above! And when one respond in kind, his bias and bigotry brain will kick into frantic mode, to justify the less than one kobo he recieve as salary! Gbogbo ma ku lori oro Yoruba ni!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Okanokan(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Junaid Mohammed statement, if true, makes me believe that the NORTH wants out of Nigeria, but junaid Mohammed must note that the real issue will not be Ilorin or Offa but ABUJA which is also considered as NEW JERUSALEM!
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Omololu007(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jumai abi weting be him name must be thinking abok!s are the people living in offa and kwara grin

2 Likes

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Festy4u(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2015
There he's talking about an Abuja money from the North would never have built in donkey years! undecided
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by OmoFiditi: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2023
LOL.. grin grin
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2023
Those mo.ronic agbadorians will never summon single courage to attack this man.

Dunno whether the north really did a juju for them. On a more serious note, you will only understand the danger facing Yoruba land when you move from Ibadan to OYO towards ILORIN. Most pocket villages have a large number of Fulanis. I really love the apprehensive nature Igbos give these Fulani evil people. Igbos may not have politics but they surely have their sanity.

I have always wondered how Igbos lost BIAFRAN war and still maintain dominance in their lands. The people of Obollo Afor axes should be mindful of Fulanis trooping in there. These people portend everything future danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by OmoFiditi: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Those mo.ronic agbadorians will never summon single courage to attack this man.

Dunno whether the north really did a juju for them.

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north/3#125782652

1 Like

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Sultanofpiglets: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2023
Their Master has spoken, in clear terms.

Now they have taken over Lagos, by proxy, but foolish mizcreants are still shouting RONU and Mandate. grin
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by waynetee(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Bringing out 20 years old gibberish talks of an unknown dead man to massage your battered ego is allowed grin
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Seefinish: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Slaves and masters relationship. I won't comment further lest I will be called IPOB
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by Wisereborn: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2023
But Junaid don die naw

Why resurrect this comment now

1 Like

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by seunowa(f): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Yes take ilorin to yourself because it is a conquered and barren territory.
Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by olisaEze(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2023
A young fulani looking soldier slapped one Yoruba taxi driver twice under the bridge at Alakija. The taxi driver with teary eyes turned around to shout at me "wetin I do now!" Oga u for ask who slap u dis question?? That’s what the SW does to the SE. They’re too scared of the N to face dem head on like the SE did during the civil war. The only reason they hate the SE is because they’re a constant reminder of just how spineless they as a people really are! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas by XAUBulls: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Commentus2:
Mis-yawn! Should Nigeria break, there will be nothing like northern Nigeria as presently constituted. A broken up Nigeria will more likely be in the format: West, North, Middle Belt, East and South-south! Most of the minority tribes will choose the side that favour them!

That man should wake up, his postulation can't never happen! cool
Bump.

Junaid passed on a few years ago. He must have said this while he was cerebrally delirious.

Offa, Jebba, Share and Ilorin, etc, in
Kwara State are proper Yoruba cities/towns geographically located in the heart of Yorubaland in the Middle Belt region of Nigeria, just like the Ebiras, Igalas, Idomas, Tivs, Jukuns, Nupes, Angas, Taroks, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply / Edo Election: PDP Winning 13 Out Of 19 Lgas / Politics Of Bitterness And Tribal Hatred In Nig. How Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.