Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,568 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger (1019 Views)

BUHARI IN GAMBIA: Right Message, Wrong Messenger — Vitus Ozoke / Attacking The Messenger Rather Than Focusing On The Message Is Synonymous To...? / How Can Nigeria Graduate From Retrogression To Progression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
today i saw the low of been a graduate in nigeria.i have some semi illitrate friends that are doing averagly well am the most educated with an Mba and earn around 250 k monthly am the least earning in my friend circle my semi illitrate friends are berau d change operator,oil transporter,car dealer,open body transporter and clearing agent .i felt bad when one of this guy sent a economic gradute that hangs around the car shop to buy tea like a messenger i felt bad cos the graduate have been jobless since graduating 4 yrs ago
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by donbenedict(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
And your english stinks!

You should go back to primary school

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by samopeyemi: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
And your english stinks!

That was wiked grin......na MBA holder u dey follow talk so.
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by donbenedict(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
samopeyemi:

That was wiked grin......na MBA holder u dey follow talk so.
the more the degree, the less common sense
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by amaechi1: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
At least it is better than involving in crime. Some Nigerians abroad are also working as messenger abroad.

However, I wish them better engagement ahead.
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
And your english stinks!

small boy when u finish pass jamb first u go know was up for now enjoy mumies rice this topic na to adress unempolyment not english exams
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by destinstion2016: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
How did you pass common entrance examination?

Hope your dummy MBA isn't from your father's creche?
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2015
destinstion2016:
How did you pass common entrance examination?

Hope your dummy MBA isn't from your father's creche?

economic migrant when u hustle uk visa to clean toilets finish i will tell u where the mba is from idiot
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by laginks: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
my guy.... YOUR ENGLISH DOES STINK... i cant even make sense of what you wrote. no punctuations at all..
It is so sad that our educational system has degraded to this level... .and SOcial media style of writing isn't helping either.
GOD HELP OUR SO CALLED GRADUATES.
Alikote:
small boy when u finish pass jamb first u go know was up for now enjoy mumies rice this topic na to adress unempolyment not english exams
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by jamace(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Chai, OP with dis kain grammar, your mba degree na "mba"(no in Igbo Language) o. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Hope you know that there is dignity in labour, if he did it willingly no problem.
If he accepted it as part of his job he has to do it or else let him resign and wait for something worth it his worth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Please rewrite what you wrote up there in correct english@OP. I couldn't understand a word of what you wrote
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Proudlyngwa:
Hope you know that there is dignity in labour, if he did it willingly no problem.
If he accepted it as part of his job he has to do it or else let him resign and wait for something worth it his worth.
he just been sent on errands he not employed by this semi educated guys just dash it really pained me for graduate in nigeria
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Why i brought up the topic for guys in school should to know that non university graduate are also earning big money and living well. So student should think of bussiness and handwork cos white collar jobs cant accomadate all graduate
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Alikote:
Why i brought up the topic for guys in school should to know that non university graduate are also earning big money and living well. So student should think of bussiness and handwork cos white collar jobs cant accomadate all graduate
queen of england children make una look for full stop
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
SirWere:
Please rewrite what you wrote up there in correct english@OP. I couldn't understand a word of what you wrote
sorry queen of england child this not tofel exam na chat room for nija guys
Re: Nigeria Graduate Turn Messenger by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Alikote:
he just been sent on errands he not employed by this semi educated guys just dash it really pained me for graduate in nigeria

Don't see anything wrong in it.
This your story sounds fictitious though.
His choice to go or not to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP On Twitter / Biafra: The Full Text Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Apology To President Buhari / (SEE PHOTOS) Work Resumes On Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.