Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa (22468 Views)

Oppression Of Civilians By Uniform Men In The Country Is Becoming Something Else / Extreme Graphic Photos Of Lives Lost And People Injured During Biafra Agitation / Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by madjune(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
akike:

Can't you put a bullet to the perpetrator's head

Or send someone to do it for you

What sort of advice is that?

If someone hearken to what you say and does just that; do u know God will judge you?
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by akike: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
madjune:

If someone hearken to what you say and does just that; do u know God will judge you?

God is fair, very fair

He will not judge anything

Nothing works in Nigeria

If they take the perpetrators to court, they will spend their entire life savings to fight it.

God forbid I waste my money, my properties and my sweat on some monsters

I will rather kill them and live in peace than continue to fight them.

They are oppresors and oppressors do not deserve the gift of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lawless land.
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by sparkleboy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
This just reached Fp since December grin grin seun seun seun!!! Continue o! There is God
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by mazizitonene(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
person wey carry this thing come fp need serious flogging....since december........but if na wia ds yeyebrities dey brush teeth dem for don move am go fp on d day of thread creation......see important issue since december na now una dey move am come FP.......even the the op no dey around to give more info, them fit don demolish him house sef or him don pack.......-
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by mcgaius: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
I am aware of this matter because i was residing at oke-afa last year.The police has been briefed about this matter but i dont think they are interested.The government agencies are also not interested.The worst is that people who wrote petitions to the police on this matter got the beatings of their lives because the police will always release the identities of the petitioners to the hoodlums.What a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by Originalsly: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
This was almost two months ago....now reaching front page....guess the sensible mod got up before the imbeciles. Can we get an update?
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by adaweezy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
This story is two months old already........
Lalasticlala would be busy trolling Tonto dike instead of ensuring nairaland becomes Nigeria's foremost instrument of social change

1 Like

Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by TheMadame(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
I drive through this area everyday on my way to work and the OP has not described the amount of damage. The place is like a war zone with fences pulled down,windows smashed, roofs destroyed and pulled off, and whole buildings pulled down by these hoodlum/omo oniles.
So far the police have refused to intervene because the Ajao estate police station is on that road.
The situation is pathetic and the lives of the residents of that area are in serious danger.
As for the moderators of this forum...........!
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
madjune:

cheesy grin grin grin Rubbish! i don't believe it works like that mate! So if i tell you to shoot yourself and you do it's my fault ehn? which kinda church or pastor preaches such? you better leave that church and come and join me here in the beer palour grin
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by ajilox5(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
This hoodlums should be apprehended and imprisoned. The destruction they have caused in the name of land re acquisition is just alarming, and they go about the area with such impunity. My child's school was shut down for almost a month because of their activities. They locked every premises in that area. Even now most residents can't drive out of there compound as it is under lock and key by the hoodlums. Good save us.
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
if the police are not doing their job which it appears they are not, the residents should forn their own vigilante or some other hoodlums to be their vigilante.

and all this will go away once the hoodlums began to kill each other. believe it or not i know!
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by seunlayi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
This can't Happen in Lagos tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by ewizard1: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
banmee:

I was going to say the same thing. Nigerians often claim Nigeria is a great nation. well great nations use their security officials to solve issues like this. Not social media.
Lemme guess, you are either a policeman or one of the perpetrators!

Which?
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by ewizard1: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Since December? ... maybe the mods has also been compromised! #whoknows
Anything is possible in Nigeria!
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by ewizard1: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
mcgaius:
I am aware of this matter because i was residing at oke-afa last year.The police has been briefed about this matter but i dont think they are interested.The government agencies are also not interested.The worst is that people who wrote petitions to the police on this matter got the beatings of their lives because the police will always release the identities of the petitioners to the hoodlums.What a country.
And some dunces are saying Nairaland is not a Police Station.

The reason i asked if that one is a policeman.
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by banmee(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
ewizard1:

Lemme guess, you are either a policeman or one of the perpetrators!

Which?

Obviously a guy more intelligent than you. How could you not know that?
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by buchai: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
it's quite true of these happenings. this things started few days after former governor of lagos state was made minister for housing. They started this things because Fashola is the minister for housing they are using his Office as a minister for housing to lay unnessary claim against the people they cause great damages to people's propertise in oke-afa and thereby exposing them to danger of arm robbery attack.
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by ewizard1: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
banmee:

Obviously a guy more intelligent than you. How could you not know that?
Ooh! i can see that level of intelligence!
Go on sir. God bless you!
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by banmee(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
ewizard1:

Ooh! i can see that level of intelligence!

Go on sir. God bless you!

I would be surprised if you didn't.
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nde ofe nmanu and thug life be like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by abbccc(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2016
OP..I understand you guys plight...This is Nigeria(esp Lagos) where anything goes esp concerning Land issues...Govt should before now,wade into the issue if at all someone in govt is not already supporting them...Meanwhile i advise you to send this post to LINDAIKEJI Blog team and once posted, it will get attention without waste of time
Re: Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa by lekyar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Has this post made front page yet. This is quite disturbing . This state of anarchy and impunity must be stamped out in Lagos. Hope the modes do the needful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career / Police Parades Arrested Oyo PMS Boys In Ekiti (Video) / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.