Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Beyonce Shouts Too Much - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shouts Too Much (5447 Views)

Chris Brown Shouts Out To Wizkid On Bet’s 106 & Park | Collaboration On The Way? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd Turns 50, Shouts Of Joy And Celebration All Over! / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by SeanT21(f): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2009
I hate beyawnce with passion but I must confess that I love HALO.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by londoner: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2009
@Michelin89, if you are not a fan of an artist, why then do you bother to listen to their music? Is it just so you can criticise afterwards?

If not her "shouting", it would be something else because you simply dont like Beyonce as an artist, thats fine, but you already knew that, but yet not only did you listen to her music, you actually bothered to make a thread on the internet about it.

You are starting to sound like a hater.

Lol, lol
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
londoner:

@Michelin89, if you are not a fan of an artist, why then do you bother to listen to their music? Is it just so you can criticise afterwards?

If not her "shouting", it would be something else because you simply dont like Beyonce as an artist, thats fine, but you already knew that, but yet not only did you listen to her music, you actually bothered to make a thread on the internet about it.

You are starting to sound like a hater.

Lol, lol

I said I am not a fan and I have never bought her CD, but that doesn't mean I hate her as an artist. By listening to her songs I realized that she shouts a lot. This also happened when she used to sing in DS. It's not just an accusation thrown from nowhere because I have nothing better to do. grin Actually I should by studying for my final exams.

I have nothing against people having powerful voices which is different from being unnecessarily loud. I love Whitney, Mariah and even Leona. They are cool and when they sing loud, they are bearable. Beyonce, no!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
Most people keep saying they're not a fan of Beyonce or they hate her blah blah blah. Yet they're the first to stroll in when a topic is about her. I thought when you despise someone, you actually stay away from the person. Beats me.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
chiogo:

Most people keep saying they're not a fan of Beyonce or they hate her blah blah blah. Yet they're the first to stroll in when a topic is about her. I thought when you despise someone, you actually stay away from the person. Beats me.

Not being a fan or hating someone is not the same as being indifferent. So it's not strange people get attracted to people they actually hate because just for the fact that they have feelings for them, they always want to know about them.

It's no news and it shouldn't beat you.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Jun 10, 2009
LOL. From your explanation, Beyonce haters are jobless for wanting to know about her. I'm sure she doesn't give a hoot about the haters.

If you hate someone, you shouldn't care what they do with their lives. People just like to give themselves unnecessary headache.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by SeanT21(f): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2009
chiogo:

LOL. From your explanation, Beyonce haters are jobless for wanting to know about her. I'm sure she doesn't give a hoot about the haters.

If you hate someone, you shouldn't care what they do with their lives. People just like to give themselves unnecessary headache.

LMAO~~~So U can only write on beyawnce if U like her??. grin

I pray U get to meet your hero beyawnce one day ooo. U wan cry sef
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2009
SeanT21:

LMAO~~~So U can only write on beyawnce if U like her??. grin
No, but when you've already established your hatred for her and keep repeating those feelings in EVERY thread about her, it becomes obsession.

SeanT21:

I pray U get to meet your hero beyawnce one day ooo. U wan cry sef

What makes you think she's my hero? People consider me a hero. . .I'm in a good mood today so I won't type too much. Reserving my energy for my valedictory speech. .today is my graduation. Have fun hating on Beyonce. wink
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by iice(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
Congrats chiogo smiley
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
iice:

Congrats chiogo smiley
Thanks. smiley
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by buttercop(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2009
oro michelin yii tie ti wa su me. u were supposed to be preparing 4 ur final exams but u ere here obsessing over beyonce. i hope u don't call me heartless but i hope u fail the exam if u've not already done it. na dat time ur eye go clear say no need to dey waste precious time on top stupid obsessions.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by SeanT21(f): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2009
chiogo:

No, but when you've already established your hatred for her and keep repeating those feelings in EVERY thread about her, it becomes obsession.
What makes you think she's my hero? People consider me a hero. . .I'm in a good mood today so I won't type too much. Reserving my energy for my valedictory speech. .today is my graduation. Have fun hating on Beyonce. wink

Haha~~Anyway, CONGRATS!!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2009
Chiogo, have you people finished all the rice? Wey my own? angry

Congrats dear. smiley
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by BABE3: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
Upon all her shouting,at least her songs sell tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by UNLEASHED(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
anoda 8er
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Emad(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
thank God some one noticed!!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by C2H5OH(f): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2009
Beyonce is a sav
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by BABE3: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2009
UNLEASHED:

anoda 8er
ME??
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by mystikal(m): 3:29am On Jun 14, 2009
Beyonce is cool and she sings amazingly!

but who refers 2 another human being as "Halo", It borders on blasphemy 2 me, lol. I love "Hello" BTW.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2009
buttercop:

oro michelin yii tie ti wa su me. u were supposed to be preparing 4 ur final exams but u ere here obsessing over beyonce. i hope u don't call me heartless but i hope u fail the exam if u've not already done it. na dat time ur eye go clear say no need to dey waste precious time on top stupid obsessions.

Wetin person wey e name be buttercop dey wish person? He nor even fit find better name for himself. grin
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2009
Thanks guys  smiley

spikedcylinder:

Chiogo, have you people finished all the rice? Wey my own? angry

Congrats dear. smiley

Eeyah sorry. Tell you what, I'm having a graduation BBQ(cook-out). You're invited. . . if you can find your way to the bean town.  wink

mystikal:

but who refers 2 another human being as "Halo", It borders on blasphemy 2 me, lol. I love "Hello" BTW.
The same way some men refer to their lovers as 'angel'. It's no different, just an emphasis on how one feels about their partner.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2009
chiogo:

Thanks guys smiley
Eeyah sorry. Tell you what, I'm having a graduation BBQ(cook-out). You're invited. . . if you can find your way to the bean town. wink
Congrats, dear.

So where's the direction to bean town? You think say I no want jollof rice too? tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2009
FL Gators:

Congrats, dear.

So where's the direction to bean town? You think say I no want jollof rice too? tongue
Thanks. LOL, Bean town = Boston, MA. It's in the north, 5 hours away from New York if you're driving. tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2009
Driving ke?
I'm trying to be earth friendly, so I'd be walking.
Will get there next year tongue cheesy
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2009
LOL Good luck, the food will be gone. Hell, I woulda moved to school too. tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
LOL, once again, good luck and keep it up wink
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Vuitton(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
HEY I LOVE BEYONCE kiss

Her music style utilizes energy in her vocals and dance and its impressive.

Sexy girl, successful, hot husband. I advise the poster to adjust her volume if the quality is too high for her.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by aboseola(f): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
i love beyonce,and i feel her vocals.it givs spice to d song
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by teissys(f): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
Lolz. Funny thread
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by slimfine(f): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
another beyonce thrend, no wonder she is so famous and rich!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
slimfine:

another beyonce thrend, no wonder she is so famous and rich!

Each time we open a thread she earns millions?
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by slimfine(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2009
she gains publicity smiley

The Devil In Music (shocking) / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage / Mama Olamide From Ikorodu Wants You Guys To See Her Very Big B00'bs