Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Beyonce Shouts Too Much - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shouts Too Much (5453 Views)

Chris Brown Shouts Out To Wizkid On Bet’s 106 & Park | Collaboration On The Way? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd Turns 50, Shouts Of Joy And Celebration All Over! / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2009
michelin89:

Each time we open a thread she earns millions?
Yes now. she can see your posts and she gets even louder with her singing, which brings the cha-ching!! tongue and then you talk about her even more= more fame for her. wink
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by sugabelle: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
If a singer doesn't hit the high notes, they say she can't sing. Someone tries, and they say she is shouting. What ever. By the way, someone once said that the opposite of love is indifference, not hate. So all of you Bee-haters, she must be having some impact on you that u just hate to admit. It's what she represents: talent, beauty, intelligence, charm, that you hate, and not the person herself. Just a minute of psychoanalysis for you to chew on.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
sugabelle:

If a singer doesn't hit the high notes, they say she can't sing. Someone tries, and they say she is shouting. What ever. By the way, someone one said that the opposite of love is indifference, not hate. So all of you Bee-haters, she must be having some impact on you that u just hate to admit. It's what she represents: talent, beauty, intelligence, charm, that you hate, and not the person herself. Just a minute of psychoanalysis for you to chew on.

Same to you.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by sugabelle: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2009
From your posts, I can tell u'r a very bitter soul. The person you hate is yourself, not anyone else. and you need to wash your mouth out cos u spew like a tramp.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
sugabelle:

From your posts, I can tell u'r a a very bitter soul. The person you hate is yourself, not anyone else. and you need to wash your mouth out cos u spew like a tramp.

Eh sugabelle indeed.

Next!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by larayat(f): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2009
michelin89:

Eh sugabelle indeed.

Next!
wat are u feelng like, riffraf.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
larayat:

wat are u feelng like, riffraf.

Which kind name be that?
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by larayat(f): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
d kinds ur type answers to.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
larayat:

d kinds ur type answers to.

Whatever. Are you another misunderstood psychologist? Sweetbelle needs company! tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by larayat(f): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2009
omg,so dat hurts, soriiii.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by maedan(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
who exactly is this person that thinks she can take anybody on? Noone needs to be a pschologist to see that u girl, have issues. Big ones. undecided
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by larayat(f): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
maedan:

who exactly is this person that thinks she can take anybody on? Noone needs to be a pschologist to see that u girl, have issues. Big ones. undecided
pls tell her cos i tink she aint d listening type.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by maedan(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
^^^Unfortunately, we'll only be making her cracked-up thread more popular. First Beyonce, now she thinks she can talk back to everyone who has a different view from hers. Traumatic.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by MrCrackles(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2009
Topic
If Beyonce shouts too much, why dont you buy a bloody earplug and stick it on whenever you get a whiff of her voice!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2009
Ahahahah! Oh well, I have said my own and I found at least one person who agrees with me. Who cares about Beyonce's as lickers like you?

You don't like my opinion? who cares!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by MrCrackles(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahahah! Oh well, I have said my own and I found at least one person who agrees with me. Who cares about Beyonce's as lickers like you?

You don't like my opinion? who cares!

You know i dont. . . . I speak my mind and itz always straight up raw!
Brashy dont ass-lick. . . . .
Stick your opinion in your pants, no be by force to listen to Beyonce! tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

You know i dont. . . . I speak my mind and itz always straight up raw!
Brashy dont ass-lick. . . . .
Stick your opinion in your pants, no be by force to listen to Beyonce! tongue

Oh yeah Brash. Why didn't you tell the admin to stick his opnion in his pant when he decided to change your name? Oh my bad. That aint my business.

Well I voiced out what I thought and l I opened a room for an arguement. I have long said that I don't hate B or her music. I still listen to Halo. But she shouts and a lot.

That's all.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by MrCrackles(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
michelin89:

Oh yeah Brash. Why didn't you tell the admin to stick his opnion in his pant when he decided to change your name? Oh my bad. That aint my business.

For the records. . . .I requested a username change MYSELF!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

For the records. . . .I requested a username change MYSELF!

Why didn't he listen to my request when I made one?

I hate a one man's goverment.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2009
larayat:

omg,so dat hurts, soriiii.

Hurts? undecided Are you retarded? What a question. Of course you are.

PS: if you don't like my comments about Beyonce, I'll be glad to buy you a rope to put an end to your meaningless existence. wink
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by TOPE20001(f): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2009
michelin89:

See this retarded bitch. Listen misunderstood transgender if you have nothing to do, I suggest you go and decide what sex to put beside your name.

You are so anonymous.
  grin

CLASSIC
Lmao . . . . u n ur small mouth eh? grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

CLASSIC
Lmao . . . . u n ur small mouth eh? grin grin grin grin

Tope you? I just realized that she had (F) beside her name so I just had to edit my post.

Anyways na the same thing dey. Retarded!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by ceasyc(f): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2010
@topic
gal can singggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by maedan(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2010
Yep, she sure can. I knew this for sure when she sang Halo live on the Hope for Haiti thingy while someone from Coldplay or so played the piano. She's goood!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? / Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures / Nollywood Actress: Nkechi Blessing Flaunt Her Boobs Without Bra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.