Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Beyonce Shouts Too Much - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shouts Too Much (5377 Views)

Chris Brown Shouts Out To Wizkid On Bet’s 106 & Park | Collaboration On The Way? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd Turns 50, Shouts Of Joy And Celebration All Over! / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by IKEYMAN1: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
warerereeeeeeee!! grin
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by debbynicky(f): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2009
Halo aint loud. You can listen to Broken hearted girl, Ave Maria, That's why you are beautiful, Satellites, Disappear, Scared of lonely,Listen, Roc, Save the hero and The closer i get to you with Luther Vandross all by Beyonce. N you just
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by ladykool(f): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2009
is true!! i like beyonce and her songs but she shouts too much aba!! wat is it especially halo. omg i am bored of that song now halo halohalo halo plsss she shouts too much. she really needs tone down on her shouting!! lookat alicia keys or mary j.blige they could sing and have good voice but they aint shouting like beyonce!!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by chiogo(f): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2009
Most people are bored with 'halo' including Beyonce's fans being that the song is kinda old now and over-played. I don't even play it anymore on my ipod but if I hear it somewhere, I'll still jam to it. How do you even determine when an artiste 'shouts too much' on a song if it isn't a live performance? If you're listening to it through a tv, radio, or ipod, aren't you responsible for the volume? I REALLY don't see how she shouted a lot in 'halo'.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 07, 2009
rotfl @ Tpia
ohh gosh
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by amebono11: 2:14am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

can you get some facts into your stupid gutter brain?

where in my post are you reading me saying you like opera?

btw, there should be balance in everything. Stop hating on women just because they're beautiful. Some are, some arent, but it seems you get thrown out of joint anytime you see a pretty woman.

The whole world cant be ugly, and some people make up for their own ugliness by having a sweet personality. Food for thought!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

did you really have to insult me angry angry tongue
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by C2H5OH(f): 2:15am On Jun 07, 2009
funny thread grin grin grin
very funny grin grin
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Outstrip(f): 2:26am On Jun 07, 2009
I was just reading an article about how Beyonce "over sings". I am not a Beyonce fan so I cannot even say that she really does but I do remember even when they were the original destiny's child that her voice was always louder than the rest. The ex members said that her father had them work it that way when they edited the songs so that Beyonce's voice always stood out.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by tpiah: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2009
,amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

did you really have to insult me angry angry tongue

am not insulting anyone jare.

I have a sweet personality because I'm not a beauty queen. However, I cant be hating on beautiful women all the time if I'm not as pretty as them. The rich also cry.

Beauty is as beauty does.

anyway, @ topic

Mariah Carey shouts just as much as Beyonce but I dont see any thread on that. If na hiphop artist cursing out women and calling them b**tches no one would be complaining.

Its not by force to listen to music you dont like, as far as I know.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 07, 2009
Sweet personality cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by iice(f): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hmmm don't even like the Halo Song.
Though i wouldn't call myself much of a fan, she has great vocals.
I still dig her first album more than any. . .Me, myself and I is pretty mellow, so is Dangerously in Love till you get to the end when it drags a bit but i like it undecided
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ poster---->Wat wil u say about Christina Aguilera. . . i mean i can still manage Beyouce's yellin n all . . . but Christina. . . she screams lik a Banshee!!! lordy mee
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by spikedcylinder: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
Half the people on this thread are not Beyonce's "fans".

The mind boggles. cheesy
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by No2Atheism(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Half the people on this thread are not Beyonce's "fans".

The mind boggles. cheesy

me me me me me me,
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

can you get some facts into your stupid gutter brain?

where in my post are you reading me saying you like opera?

btw, there should be balance in everything. Stop hating on women just because they're beautiful. Some are, some arent, but it seems you get thrown out of joint anytime you see a pretty woman.

The whole world cant be ugly, and some people make up for their own ugliness by having a sweet personality. Food for thought!

Bleep yourself jare

Ziggy_mama:

@ poster---->Wat wil u say about Christina Aguilera. . . i mean i can still manage Beyouce's yellin n all . . . but Christina. . . she screams lik a Banshee!!! lordy mee

Christina knows she has that problem and has been trying to deal with it.

stillwater:

It's obvious you don't know anything about singing.

Oh sorry I didn't know singing = break my ear drums.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by tpiah: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2009
michelin89:

Bleep yourself jare

the way you constantly fu*ck your own self?

I guess you dont know there are other options. Not surprising.

plz do us all a favor and stick to hiphop or whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

the way you constantly fu*ck your own self?

I guess you dont know there are other options. Not surprising.

plz do us all a favor and stick to hiphop or whatever rocks your boat.

Once again. Bleep yourself.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by tope5000: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
Tpiah got me ROFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by ifyalways(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
Funny thread.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2009
michelin89:

Oh sorry I didn't know singing = break my ear drums.

You really think it's that easy to sing in the key the song was sung in. There's a reason why she started with a low key because the chorus was going to be high. Next time try singing along. Let's see if you don't screech at the chorus and break your own ear drums.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2009
Stillwater, not you too cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Outstrip(f): 2:13am On Jun 08, 2009
Was there a fight on another thread that I missed because Michelin actually started this thread on a nice note. Maybe there was fight about Beyonce somewhere else.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by tpiah: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2009
michelin89:

Once again. Bleep yourself.

I do pity your mama.

all this f**cking gutter mouth of yours comes from who exactly?
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by spikedcylinder: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2009
Outstrip:

Was there a fight on another thread that I missed because Michelin actually started this thread on a nice note. Maybe there was fight about Beyonce somewhere else.

Isn't there always? cheesy
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2009
stillwater:

You really think it's that easy to sing in the key the song was sung in. There's a reason why she started with a low key because the chorus was going to be high. Next time try singing along. Let's see if you don't screech at the chorus and break your own ear drums.

You like Beyonce. Fine.

I am saying she sings too loud. Fine.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by mmaks: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2009
@ poster
i would have thot that music is a matter of preference. if u dont like Beyonce's vibes then do not listen to her songs.
haba bad belle people plenty.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by spikedcylinder: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
Actually listening to Halo. Not bad.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by londoner: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
I dont think Beyonce shouts in most of her songs, but sometimes the songs have a lift in it which requires her to raise her voice. Many female artists shout when singing, listen to Aretha, Fantasia, Patti Labelle and yes Christina, many raise their voices, its not a crime.

However, it is just the OP's opinion which she is entitled to, but the constant knitpicking of one person (Beyonce) is getting a bit much. Some people really like to criticise Beyonce all over the place and use any excuse.

Meanwhile the woman has made her mark and is enjoying all her hard earned wong, lol
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Outstrip(f): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Isn't there always? cheesy

I was starting to worry that madness had set in. LOL
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Ced8: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
hating's only gonna land u insults.
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2009
londoner:

I dont think Beyonce shouts in most of her songs, but sometimes the songs have a lift in it which requires her to raise her voice. Many female artists shout when singing, listen to Aretha, Fantasia, Patti Labelle and yes Christina, many raise their voices, its not a crime.

However, it is just the OP's opinion which she is entitled to, but the constant knitpicking of one person (Beyonce) is getting a bit much. Some people really like to criticise Beyonce all over the place and use any excuse.

Meanwhile the woman has made her mark and is enjoying all her hard earned wong, lol

That I have never contributed to. I don't spend money to buy her cds and I am not a fan. I listen, I don't like, I tell. Punto!
Re: Beyonce Shouts Too Much by Pepeye(f): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2009
Rotflmao . . . Im not a fan of beyonce but one thing for sure is she exudes tremendous vitality and sprightliness while singing

See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) / Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? / Cute Lovely Family Pics Of Nigerian Legend" Austin Jay Jay Okocha"