Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! (6920 Views)

Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Doesn't look that way sweetie.

Seems it's your father's generation that has fvcked you up.
my family is 200 times better than your poor wretched family
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
my family is 200 times better than your poor wretched family
Says who. grin
I'm not even gonna brag so i'll save you and your childish talk but trust me you can't even dream about it.
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by omoiseselagba: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
who will take care of us

pay our school fees

if we live with our mama
THAT MEANS YOU BOTH WERE BORN BY A USELESS WOMAN
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by ahnie: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lolz...ahbeg ah nor wan laugh.
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by mamagee3(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Who mentioned my name? undecided
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
omoiseselagba:
THAT MEANS YOU BOTH WERE BORN BY A USELESS WOMAN
do u make sense

idi-ot
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Says who. grin
I'm not even gonna brag so i'll save you and your childish talk but trust me you can't even dream about it.
die slow
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
die slow
Live in pain.
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Live in pain.
tell your mom to eat a dick bitch Bleep your fucking teeth
horrible human, go play in traffic you fucking cun-t!
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
tell your mom to eat a dick bitch Bleep your fucking teeth
horrible human, go play in traffic you fucking cun-t!
I've got a BMW . Will you marry me?

Poor slutty wh*ore.

Amber Rose is even better than your mamma!

You should get off college and get a job in a LasVegas strip club. Sure you'll meet lots of rich and dumb fvcks who drive a BMW.
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

I've got a BMW . Will you marry me?

Poor slutty wh*ore.

Amber Rose is even better than your mamma!

You should get off college and get a job in a LasVegas strip club. Sure you'll meet lots of rich and dumb fvcks who drive a BMW.
akpu f--00l

a virgin cant be a LovePeddler, you dimwi-t

fagg0t

1 Like

Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
akpu f--00l

a virgin cant be a LovePeddler, you dimwi-t

fagg0t
Virgin my black ass!
How many times have some random Somalian dude kissed and fingered you down town.
Just how many times have you fvcked a total stranger and yet have the guts to come spew trash on here.
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Virgin my black ass!
How many times have some random Somalian dude kissed and fingered you down town.
Just how many times have you fvcked a total stranger and yet have the guts to come spew trash on here.
i am not on ur level

broke ass music promoter

yo daddy should've nutted on the floor
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
i am not on ur level

broke ass music promoter

yo daddy should've nutted on the floor
And what do you do b*tch, besides waiting on Ni*ggas people like me make rich to marry you.

Tell me huh!
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nubian113:
cheesy grin grin grin
Na she go tire today. Ah swear!
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Na she go tire today. Ah swear!

Why did you choose Somali dudes grin

I don't trouble crazy undecided
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nubian113:

Why did you choose Somali dudes grin

I don't trouble crazy undecided

She came online and said it herself.
She was like a dirty looking Samali dude kissed her downtown. I knew there was more to the story. cool
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

And what do you do b*tch, besides waiting on Ni*ggas people like me make rich to marry you.

Tell me huh!
guys like you, you will never be rich

broke dudes always hating on girls with ambition

broke as/s

1 Like

Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
guys like you, you will never be rich

broke dudes always hating on girls with ambition

broke as/s
Just like you will stay eternally poor.

Goodnews is I'm already rich, I'm just level headed enough not to broadcast myself.

That my friend is a sign of true and lasting wealth.

Only poor people like you bothers so much about material stuff other people have.
A wealthy chick would care less.

How I wish you can be saved from your poverty mentality.
I'm sure very soon you'll be asking for our prayers on Nairaland again.
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Tolexander: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Afam4eva:
Thus is the first Onila's thread to receive serious attention.
Afam, what attention does this thread need?
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Vivly(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Onila I'm in church already. Putting you and your sisters in prayers. hope u stay there. Orange you glad I'm kind?
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Just like you will stay eternally poor.

Goodnews is I'm already rich, I'm just level headed enough not to broadcast myself.

That my friend is a sign of true and lasting wealth.

Only poor people like you bothers so much about material stuff other people have.
A wealthy chick would care less.

How I wish you can be saved from your poverty mentality.
I'm sure very soon you'll be asking for our prayers on Nairaland again.
ur generation and the next will never make money like me, f00l
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
ur generation and the next will never make money like me, f00l
Gosh! Will you stfu already?
Seems you've been ridden of too much poverty the mention of money sounds like heaven to you biatch!
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by onila(f): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

Gosh! Will you stfu already?
Seems you've been ridden of too much poverty the mention of money sounds like heaven to you biatch!
dumb poor music promoter

go get a degree

slow lazy assh0le!

go swing on some mans nut sack and get out my face, fagg0t
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
onila:
dumb poor music promoter

go get a degree

slow lazy assh0le!

go swing on some mans nut sack and get out my face, fagg0t
Wtf does your daddy do? Music isn't even my main business, you're just spewing thrash over my hobbies which has made me dine and drink with $ Billionaires. How many billionaires did your daddy meet in his sorry life?
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by SAMBARRY: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2016
boboLIL:
U gats fight ursef out of the bondage.... A woman dah is not my mother cannot intimidate me like dis oh....
fine but what OF her vulnerable little sister. In the first place what is a little baby of 3 who cannot even protect herself from abuse and neglect doing with her step mom.why isn't she with her mom? undecided

Tomorrow When the child becomes a doctor or lawyer the step mom will start famzing her.some women are just lower than animals

If you can't take care of the baby the least you can do is take her back to the mother. What is the baby's concern with the animosity between step mother and mother for goodness sake undecided
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by jeff1607(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
December 2015
Re: The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
A woman needs to bath at least twice a day

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! / "I Love To Go A-wandering..." / IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.