Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened (4623 Views)

Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! / Download Free Linda Ikeji's Blog Blogger Template / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by pelij18(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Shortyy:
Stay there and be hating, don't go and hustle and get your own money. Blogging is also a business, Linda is a businesswoman, she recieves money for her services "From anybody".
And it turns out that blogging can never pay as much as that, except for a radical startup until it sways to ultimately become an enterprise. And that's when such could be reckoned for a monthlly earning.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by pelij18(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
BADNEAT:
her source of wealth is not suspicious....her level of wealth is rather known....plz tell me where seun has a house??
Folks like you would keep asking same silly question for years on end. Why not get this off you and believe that seun could possibly be as double times richer compared to your goddess (Linda).

Please tally with the clue that seun is naturally a low key guy and probably moral - i must say. Such people should be feared as they might be hiding the greatest achievement of their life over time. Have you ever seen him, his car or house? So shut up and cut the crap for a better day when coincidence might lead to seeing his made from our respective ends.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by pelij18(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Setaje:

Abeg go and sit down somewhere. Having a house in the village is nothing compared to having a house in lagos. More so banana island. So In your not so ignorant mind. Good investment is buying a house in banana island. I cannot argue wiv people like u. You don't reason and see beyond your level. Idol worshipper. Please don't quote me again!
I think i'm buying your point. Good investment doesn't mean buying a house in banana island. Of course such is not a true asset but a liability if taken close look at.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by pelij18(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
fattbabakay:
M not comparing no one to no one cos it concerns me not...I just want u to knw that users are better Dan visitors....not even with a website like Nairaland dat has a very crazy search engine optimization...we never can tell, Linda makes more money, but I put it to u dat ts due to d fact dat Seun isn't money-oriented or business-minded...give dis forum to d owners of naij and it will be d next big tin in Africa.. Meanwhile, d fact dat a user has 20accts is mere emphasis m sure YOU dnt av more Dan 2accts...and most viewers of Nairaland r not even registered...

#BeInformed
Sorry bro... Even 95 percent of nairaland's users are not registered. According to Wikipedia Nairaland has arguably 55,000 users analytically but at such, more find it not sagacious sending a data accross its database. I buy the point that Seun is not a business-oriented man and such might be the reason for a low earnings in comparison to Linda's. Yet even at that you never can tell who thus has a mighty bank records and beep.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2016
I heard someone taking about one user owning 30 account on nairaland...if you're talking it that way what about facebook You know how many accounts I have on facebook?? But I have one account on NL..talking on dead users on Nl What will you say about facebook...yea facebook boast of 1.5b users .,do you know how many is dead
Okay you can't say seun is not making money...seun is a man he gat many responsibility but linda is a lady...
Talking about NL and LIB mehn she can't even stand were seun Is standing...seunosewa.com is even active than the linda stuff can linda get 834 comment Maybe linda blog might not be active but just carrying the name...just Imagine my blog was automatically broadcast by on big tv station or newspaper they will see my blog like the next hot stuff...at least NL gat proof
Get politics section...

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by tectonotimes: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by lazeal: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2016
blazetitov:
Op, relax. No need to assume anything for now. If she is involved in the armsgate, she would soon get her invite. Meanwhile, Nairaland is not getting the type of adverts(fake data plan adverts compared to an advert for Guinness Nigeria or Nigerian Breweries for example) that Linda's blog is getting. So, she might be making more money than Seun.
That is because Seun is not utilizing the full potential of his site. Linda Ikeji is using the little she has. It is all about positioning and taking charge.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by lazeal: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2016
fattbabakay:
M not comparing no one to no one cos it concerns me not...I just want u to knw that users are better Dan visitors....not even with a website like Nairaland dat has a very crazy search engine optimization...we never can tell, Linda makes more money, but I put it to u dat ts due to d fact dat Seun isn't money-oriented or business-minded...give dis forum to d owners of naij and it will be d next big tin in Africa.. Meanwhile, d fact dat a user has 20accts is mere emphasis m sure YOU dnt av more Dan 2accts...and most viewers of Nairaland r not even registered...

#BeInformed
grin grin grin I have over 10 accounts bro. grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
lazeal:
That is because Seun is not utilizing the full potential of his site. Linda Ikeji is using the little she has. It is all about positioning and taking charge.
Bro lie...
Do you you know how much it costs to host a forum like NL Is linda hosting anything
Do you know the responsibility that seun has Linda no children and husband...

Mehn think welll...

#0ut
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by kristom3453: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
let bring it up again @ http://kingsweb.com.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
kristom3453:
let bring it up again @ http://kingsweb.com.ng
Bring wetin up
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Chiefobdk1: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Setaje:

You are a dunce.

actually you re the dunce.
shamelessly displaying ignorance
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by goverment(m): 3:07am On Nov 23, 2016
One thing you should know that there difference between forum and blog

All over the web forum has the highest member and traffic zhan bloggers

Forum is where all bloggers and non bloggers come to seek fop advice, solution, traffic and business proposal (advert, buy and sell)

Marketers and Affiliaters are ready to pay any amount of money to forum owners in other to promote and sell their product or service

The truth is that, if you are blogging for money, you won't make it to your taste

Instead blog for people, gain their trust and become an authority to your niche will make you to become rich
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by ipreach: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2017
See below

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by shams040(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.
: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / How To Create An Ecommerce Store / Advantages Of Securing Your Website With SSL Certificates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.