Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate (24111 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / Why You Must Avoid Carryovers At All Cost As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Hurlstarling: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Some things when misused or wasted cannot in anyway be redeemed—non renewable and such is the four letters word,time. Though popular saying has it that time can be redeemed, this,theoritically, is not only incorrect in our experience of time but also practically incorrect; a propose of epileptic erudition. But then, since time is priceless as you would agree with me won't it be wise to make the best of it in the most important stage of education? Invest those between lectures in something productive, if not immediate in effect should be in years to come?

Outlined below is an encapsulated edit of ways you can make the best of your time without wasting as "big"a second.

1. Diary Keeping: We all have appropriated, not by coincidence but design equal amount of time; an unprecedented egilitarianism. And If there is anything productive you can use your time for at night it is keeping a Diary of your activities for each day; all encapsulated in a page. It doesn't only make things more easier and less difficult when writing your autobiography but also makes it faster when compiled since it will cover at least four years of your life.

2. Writing: Wether tutorial books, novels,short stories,poem even wise sayings could be productive when compiled and published. Those in between can be used for such purpose instead of being used for chatting away opportunities. You can write a thousand words per day. Calculate it for a year and you have got yourself a 500 pages + novel. You don't only get to be a great person after having a degree you can be before you do.

3. Tutoring: Now another thing to invest your time in is doing tutorial. O please....don't give i am not the brilliant type because guess what? If you are a dullard you won't be in that university. And perharps you are thinking, damn! i am shy,can't face a crowd of students well you don't have to face a crowd your pen can face blank pages and script down the tutorial.

4. Music: Join a progressive musical group on campus if none exist start one up. You don't really need to know how to sing you just need to spend those in between learning musical instruments that makes you indispensable. You can opt for dancing or song writing. The thing is being part of it.

Time is money, irredeemable nonetheless managable. Becoming a great person is impossible when the preciousness of time is not acknowledged. Those time you use in watching EPL and UEFA matches can be converted into something beneficial to you,your love ones and your nation. Remember, always make hay when the sun shines.

Written By HurlStarling

Cc: Fynestboi
Lalasticlala

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by iamVirus(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
k
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
This made sense
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Highcuerayte: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Just in case
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by asumo12: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by hotboz: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2015
No matter what the present Nigeria circumstance brings, it is well with you in Jesus name..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by helphelp: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by tola9ja: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2015
SELLING DATA SIM grin grin grin grin

2015MB grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by laurel03(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
YY tinz jst get internet fone den u are good to go...

2 Likes

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by emmaliveth10(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
:oi
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by dahreyM: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Illegal ventures:

1. Open olosho house: u know prostitution is thriving in tertiary institutes these days, help their ministry by setting up a place within the school premises.

Legal ventures:

1. Photography: all these students like to tk pictures, despite the fact that they have camera phones, they still want hard copy. So venture into photography. If u r an expert in the field, with time, someone will tell someone, before u know it, u ll become POPULAR.

2. Course registration: buy time in the cafe, go outside, voice it loud "course registration".
register courses for students, u cn mk a reasonable sum of money through it.

3. Payment of school fees: especially for the freshers. U know they are jjc, anywhere u push them they will go. Help students with their online school fees payment, that also an avenue to mk money on campus.
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Davijunson: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Well Said.
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Brytawon(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Aluta mata
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by adeabi: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by mightyrocket(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry, I'm now a graduate

Btw, it's an insightful write up there, most especially 3&4. So painful i didn't engage in 4 before i graduated.
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by v4victor: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Op forgot to add Nairabetting

5 Likes

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Ayo081(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Well done op
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Highcuerayte: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Highcuerayte: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Just in case
emmaliveth10:
:oi
dahreyM:
A
adeabi:
Ok
iamVirus:
k
v4victor:
Nairabetting
iamVirus:
k
See them
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by cruzita(f): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2015
don't forget fucknizing business oooo
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by youngguru23(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Nothing go bring money and enjoyment from all these nw. Make I dy watch Arsenal match, I'm satisfied...

1 Like

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by kelvyn7: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Hysmady(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Olosho
RunsGirl
Blow jobber
Yahoo Yahoo
Scammer
lipsrsealed Whatelse
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Lame thread...dis op needs serious frog jump
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Amastermovic(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Well written
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by lordsharks(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Jambites
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Adeyemi0(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Even if i write millions words novel,i will still die...i prefer playing my game jare,i don't know tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by Mznaett: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by foody(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2015
In summary you can also pray that God should open your eyes to the particular need of the people and provide a solution but other things that can be done in Universities that has staff quarters is to go and give them haircut in their homes use their electricity, clippers, and give them a flat rate, even if they are four in a house or two in a house, but don't forget to go with new clippers and vinox for dandruff for sale. if this help let me know.

1 Like

Re: Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate by cassyrooy(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
dahreyM:
Illegal ventures:

[s]1. Open olosho house: u know prostitution is thriving in tertiary institutes these days, help their ministry by setting up a place within the school premises.[/s]

Legal ventures:

1. Photography: all these students like to tk pictures, despite the fact that they have camera phones, they still want hard copy. So venture into photography. If u r an expert in the field, with time, someone will tell someone, before u know it, u ll become POPULAR.
I love this your idea like pvssy grin Lol, that is some real tip

2. Course registration: buy time in the cafe, go outside, voice it loud "course registration".
register courses for students, u cn mk a reasonable sum of money through it.

3. Payment of school fees: especially for the freshers. U know they are jjc, anywhere u push them they will go. Help students with their online school fees payment, that also an avenue to mk money on campus.
Bro, post-UTME registrations, Admission letter printing is another venture that'll thrive for any hustler on campus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution / Chika Juan Stephen Is Bells University’s Best Graduating Student, CGPA Of 4.97 / Can I Get Admission For Masters Abroad With A 2nd Class Lower 1st Degree Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.