Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back (47488 Views)

Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by iteleaye(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by miqos02(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
pp
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by daveyjay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

Not laughing either. Your DP is beautiful, would you be my friend?

The boobs cauqht ur attention

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Louiscutedude(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
lolzzz
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by francizy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
And what's funny about this? they just wanted to wear "raincoats" not that they couldn't "afford" good clothes. dafuq

As at then, they weren't rich nor were they as popular as they are right now.. They also lacked dress sense, so there's some bit of sensation or joy they must feel when they reminisce...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

my friend check my dp too.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

cos u see side b.o.obs? End time brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Shortyy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
francizy:

As at then, they weren't rich nor were they as popular as they are right now.. They also lacked dress sense, so there's some bit of sensation or joy they must feel when they reminisce...
if you say so
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by jomoh: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaycii1:
op its A HILARIOUS COSTUME
not
AN HILARIOUS COSTUME... how was ur primary school background?

i know u are a yoruman sha!

Actually fl@thead(@bold) the two are grammatically correct.

"H" is neither a vowel nor a consonant. It is voiceless. So you're allowed to use either of the two.

But, if we're to follow the rule strictly, the op is more correct than you.

The next letter/alphabet should determine if its "a" or "an".

In this case the next alphabet has a vowel sound so the most appropriate will be an hilarious not a hilarious but you're still grammatically permitted to use either of the two in some cases.

Example:

1. "Get me a hyacinth flower for the decoration". (correct)

2. "Get me an hyacinth flower for the decoration". (incorrect)

A hilarious costume. (correct)
An hilarious costume. (correct)

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by 2goodbobo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
I remember this day vividly. The show was organized by Benson&Hedghes at old parade ground extension in area10 Garki Abuja.

Their performance was off the hook that day. So much energy. How time flies.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by dmola(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hilarious ?
But am not laughing

so finally jollyjoy got a dp ...interesting shes fine thou
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Rexphobia(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
jordanriverz:

You try bae
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by dmola(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
And what's funny about this? they just wanted to wear "raincoats" not that they couldn't "afford" good clothes. dafuq

I like ur full fringe

winks
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Shortyy(f): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
dmola:

I like ur full fringe

winks
thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by mart2k(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

Do u knw whether na mammy water she b
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by mart2k(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

I did not even check d pix b4 I made my comment. Abeg, nothing fine for her body besides her mammary gland

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Deesquare01(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
jomoh:

"H" is neither a vowel nor a consonant. It is voiceless. So you're allowed to use either of the two.

In this case the next alphabet has a vowel sound so the most appropriate will be an hilarious not a hilarious but you're still grammatically permitted to use either of the two in some cases.

Example:

Thx bro... Lookin 4 somebdt 2 correct d big head,nd 10k God u did

I think 'a' is used consonant sounds nt d letter or alphabet itself... Thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Deesquare01(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaycii1:
op its A HILARIOUS COSTUME
not
AN HILARIOUS COSTUME... how was ur primary school background?

i know u are a yoruman sha!

Oga ur English teacher no try @ all ooh,abi na u no help urself?... U cum even type am confidently... Nawa 4u ooh baba... Sowie 2 say,ur head dry ooh,go fresh am up abeg
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
dmola:

so finally jollyjoy got a dp ...interesting shes fine thou
thanks dearwink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by dmola(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
thanks dearwink

uw dear
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by daclint(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

U wan make nairalanders finish u ba?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Gibz02: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
handsome guys
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by GMan650(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
jomoh:

Example:

Thank you Bro, d guy suppose make enquiries before posting poo. To make things worse he concluded that I'm Yoruba *smh*
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by GMan650(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
God bless the mod that brought this to FP.
Lalasticlala if na u *thumb up* man

Na only FTC remain but the likes of INTROVERT chocolateme ladyF tosyne2much (all Internet witches and wizard) wouldn't make it come easy but I'm sure with time I'll beat them to their game
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rexphobia:

You try bae
thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by vicostyles(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

Endtime brother and endtime boobs

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
GMan650:
God bless the mod that brought this to FP.
Lalasticlala if na u *thumb up* man

Na only FTC remain but the likes of INTROVERT chocolateme ladyF tosyne2much (all Internet witches and wizard) wouldn't make it come easy but I'm sure with time I'll beat them to their game
Baba, me I no dey rush to be FTC, unless for Dr. Wristbangle threads cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by lambinkin: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
jordanriverz:
thanks
Nice one wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by lambinkin: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
jordanriverz:

Nice one
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by GMan650(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, me I no dey rush to be FTC, unless for Dr. Wristbangle threads cheesy

You be don for Romanceland wen it comes to FTC........ it might not be intentional tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says / Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit / Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.