Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back (47498 Views)

Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Itisi(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol . Visit our tech blog dear @ www.techsvibe.com
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by ichommy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Iya Sango
horexy:

They want God to rain down His blessings on them cheesy

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
vicostyles:

Endtime brother and endtime boobs

Chai! Una no go leave me alone? grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
daclint:

U wan make nairalanders finish u ba?

We dey the show together.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
mart2k:
Do u knw whether na mammy water she b

Make God help us
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
gcode123:

cos u see side b.o.obs? End time brother D

Not that joor, your mind sef dirty grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
jordanriverz:
my friend check my dp too.

You are endowed, blessed in many ways grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
daveyjay:

The boobs cauqht ur attention

Na lie joor grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
chally02:

Guys loving boobs since 1895 bc.....

Ogbeni na her boobs make u like her, bt I no blame u sha cos she gather no be small

I no too dey like big thing sef
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
webtroller:

Ha baba. U like good tin.

Who no like better thing but who knows, it might not.be all about the boobs.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jephz:
next time u will say " will you marry me " grin

Lol i am only looking for a friend
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by adellam16(f): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Psquare just murdered englih." What a f uck!". Gosh,must they post something on instagram?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by lacidi: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
jomoh:

Actually fl@thead(@bold) the two are grammatically correct.

"H" is neither a vowel nor a consonant. It is voiceless. So you're allowed to use either of the two.

But, if we're to follow the rule strictly, the op is more correct than you.

The next letter/alphabet should determine if its "a" or "an".

In this case the next alphabet has a vowel sound so the most appropriate will be an hilarious not a hilarious but you're still grammatically permitted to use either of the two in some cases.

Example:

1. "Get me a hyacinth flower for the decoration". (correct)

2. "Get me an hyacinth flower for the decoration". (incorrect)

A hilarious costume. (correct)
An hilarious costume. (correct)
You are very wrong. An can only be used when the H is silent like in honest. You cannot say 'an house' for example. It is not every word with a vowel after H that the H is silent. There are only few words like that. The problem is that there are some tribes that find it difficult pronouncing H and hence they tend to assume that the way they speak is actually how the word is pronounced.

I will suggest that before someone comes online to posit on any issue, he should first be sure of what he is saying so as not to confuse the young students in Nairaland.

You may check out this link.
http://editingandwritingservices.com/a-or-an-before-words-beginning-with-h/
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by sampsondeen(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolhumble:

Wahala dey o grin Really i am not down for big boobs but i just want to be a friend
My brother..I understand jare

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by sampsondeen(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaycii1:
op its A HILARIOUS COSTUME not AN HILARIOUS COSTUME... how was ur primary school background?
i know u are a yoruman sha!
Such a mistake is common though.. You can correct him..but don't judge him by his tribe
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
sampsondeen:

My brother..I understand jare

Thank you jarey grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by SkinnyDude(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2015
coolhumble:

Not laughing either. Your DP is beautiful, would you be my friend?
that woman don old o! run o!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by coolhumble(m): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
that woman don old o! run o!

I no go run joor grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Qualer: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2015
jordanriverz:

shocked osanobua!!! haba, this is not a laughing matter o! now i want you to personally be my "friend" grin
make we talk.....i see something! cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Jephz(m): 4:10am On Dec 17, 2015
coolhumble:

Lol i am only looking for a friend
cheesy I knw na

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by 400billionman: 4:26am On Dec 17, 2015
coolhumble:

Not laughing either. Your DP is beautiful, would you be my friend?

YOu mean her bReaSts ?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by 400billionman: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Qualer:

because you see breast abi?!! grin

Milk is costly.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by dotbaba86(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hilarious ?

But am not laughing
;Dbcuz u ar nt a laughter grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by SkinnyDude(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2015
coolhumble:

I no go run joor grin
because of bobby..' u know how many hands wey don press that thing? u know how mouth wey don suck am too.. oga u better run, cancer of the breast is real..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by jomoh: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2015
lacidi:

You are very wrong. An can only be used when the H is silent like in honest. You cannot say 'an house' for example. It is not every word with a vowel after H that the H is silent. There are only few words like that. The problem is that there are some tribes that find it difficult pronouncing H and hence they tend to assume that the way they speak is actually how the word is pronounced.

I will suggest that before someone comes online to posit on any issue, he should first be sure of what he is saying so as not to confuse the young students in Nairaland.

You may check out this link.
http://editingandwritingservices.com/a-or-an-before-words-beginning-with-h/

I will suggest that you go back and read what I wrote again but this time read very slow and digest every single word. Maybe just maybe this time you won't skip the part where I said "in some cases".

Even if you miss that part, the example I gave is enough to clear this our unnecessary argument.

It is not everything you read you must antagonise even if you must, try as much as possible to read and understand everything first.

BTW has letter "H" ever being voiced. if it is kindly give me the phonetic alphabet for letter "H".

Or better still, use that your rule to apply "a" or "an" to this words below.

Hypo. hajpo
House. haws
Home. hom
Hilarious. həlɛriəs
Hyacinth. hajəsɪnθ
Honest. ɑnəst
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by ddeola: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Na God. Hardwork pays.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by raphiemore(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2015
kaycii1:
op its A HILARIOUS COSTUME not AN HILARIOUS COSTUME... how was ur primary school background?
i know u are a yoruman sha!
You de mind OP...be writing like say he no do VERBAL reasoning for pri sch...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by femi4: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2015
jordanriverz:
This Ikebe fit put me for trouble o
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by megaik: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Just wait, cuz you will soon go back to that costume as old school concept.
let someone wear it and make cash, then you start running after your designers. ..soonest...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by IceDude(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
coolhumble:

Wahala dey o grin Really i am not down for big boobs but i just want to be a friend
Oga Lienus wel done o!.....Wish u success in ur kerewalogy ministrygrin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hilarious ?
But am not laughing
ur chest eeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike, Diane, Elo & Cindy Step Out Looking Stunning / Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.