Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos (38904 Views)

REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business / HYDEPARK APARTMENTS: 3 Bedroom Luxury Flats At Spar Road Lekki / Tastefully Roomself Contain (service & Furnished) To Let Spar Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
stinggy:

Now I can sit back and relax smiley
...pelee ti e cheesy cheesy angry tongue

You've been scarce on here oooooo smiley
Se o si
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by kenkels: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
cheesy Chai. Make I just nab one rich man for lekki now. My life don better be that because i go suck his dick and Bleep him till he transfers all his account balance to me.

@post Rip embarassed

Babe calm down before you go kill the man when the money never come. angry grin
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by stinggy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
chimkaire:
...pelee ti e cheesy cheesy angry tongue

You've been scarce on here oooooo smiley
Se o si
Been on 'fasting and prayer' - mak Dasuki nor mention my name sad
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
stinggy:

Been on 'fasting and prayer' - mak Dasuki nor mention my name sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by fhaty1986: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
cheesy Chai. Make I just nab one rich man for lekki now. My life don better be that because i go suck his dick and Bleep him till he transfers all his account balance to me.

@post Rip embarassed
hmm, I see am wot u r lukin for, chat me on 07061949401
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is harmathan season,fires easily break out. we should be more vigilant.
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by passionate88: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
so many bad news these days
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by SPARnigeria: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
A small fire incident happened at the residential area behind the store around 12 noon on Dec 16. As a precautionary measure, we had to evacuate the store at the time of the incident and switch off the power supply till we could evaluate the source & severity. The Store was not affected by the fire at all. Our store Operation team has managed to contain the fire early enough ensuring ZERO damage to People, Goods and Merchandise. As it stand the fire has been extinguished and fully contained. STORE is NOW OPEN for BUSINESS.

Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by centbishop: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
The dance of the smoke is sexy cool
too bad
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by Tequilah: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
SPARnigeria:
A small fire incident happened at the residential area behind the store around 12 noon on Dec 16. As a precautionary measure, we had to evacuate the store at the time of the incident and switch off the power supply till we could evaluate the source & severity. The Store was not affected by the fire at all. Our store Operation team has managed to contain the fire early enough ensuring ZERO damage to People, Goods and Merchandise. As it stand the fire has been extinguished and fully contained. STORE is NOW OPEN for BUSINESS.

Thanks for the update and prompt feedback. It is quite reassuring to know that you have good evacuation processes in place. I do hope you will use this opportunity to re-assess your operational safety procedures, and ensure that your fire-prevention equipment and fire-fighting gadgets are all up to date, to forestall any incidents in future.
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by ghenghen23(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
looseweight:
Fire service!!!
which fire service?
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by drnelson: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by drnelson: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smartsyn:
its a foreign supermarket, originate from Dutch I think..

[size=28pt]Park n shop Indians selling expired products since 1988[/size]
Re: Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos by drnelson: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
I remember NAFDAC sealed park n shop once but they bribed their way out of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Part Of 500–Year–Old Benin Building / Adron Homes And Properties Staff Celebrated Nigeria At 60 In Style (Photos) / Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.